Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says (16728 Views)

Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by Sunmolar(m): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2018
'According to him, Tinubu is a well-known political strategist who has elevated politics above self.'

Where are your detractors? lipsrsealed'According to him, Tinubu is a well-known political strategist who has elevated politics above self.'

Where are your detractors?
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by Adekdammy: 8:35am On Mar 30, 2018
Which rescue mission again? If apc uses 20 years to rehearse for madness, when will they now act the madness?

Gej 5 years ruined the economy, yet you can't arrest him, that shows this govt is incompetent, lest I forge indicting gej simply means buratai who was the head of Nigeria army procurement won't be spared as well.

Like I will always say, allow the body responsible to fight corruption as it is done globally while you pple should face the economy and make the country better, people are suffering and it is evident, it was terrible like this during the so called corruption era.

When another party takes over in lagos state, then we will all know that Tinubu is also corrupt because it was in his time that a kilometre of road was awarded for 1 billion naira.

Lagos makes money and gives us peanut yet we celebrate, let our pvc change the change in the next election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by alen4smith(m): 8:36am On Mar 30, 2018
edo3:
This tinubu don dey annoy me oo,,somebody that lost his voice for over 3 years suddenly found it...What av they promised him again? They will surely dump him as usual..
wetin concern you?aproko!
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by seguno2: 8:36am On Mar 30, 2018
osazsky:
God pls come and rescue us from these rescuers

Don’t you have your PVC
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by Plusstreet(m): 8:38am On Mar 30, 2018
Evil men and impostors will only advance from bad to worse...bible.

1 Like

Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by okenwa1ofEbonyi(m): 8:40am On Mar 30, 2018
Evablizin:
Themselves,from foolishness,lies and blaming PDP for their failures. They need real change.
yes. failures call APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by seguno2: 8:41am On Mar 30, 2018
doctimonyeka:
What are they rescuing?

Who are they rescuing?

Why are they rescuing?

Whom is being rescued?

Dear God, please come and liberate us from this failures..

Don’t you have your PVC?
Are you not ready to vote
Are you not able to ensure that your vote is counted and it counts?
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by NigWebDesigner: 8:41am On Mar 30, 2018
I'm almost certain that some of our leaders take weed before they make statements like this. Another option is that another spirit is influencing them or they just semi-insane. Apologies for the harsh words, but what do they're take us for?
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:43am On Mar 30, 2018
thunda go fire dis ppl! angry
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by EmperorAlonzo1: 8:44am On Mar 30, 2018
Hmm 9ja which way nah...the only nation that takes three years 2 report
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by saaron(m): 8:46am On Mar 30, 2018
A fool at 66 will remain a fool forever.
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by goldman777: 8:46am On Mar 30, 2018
Tinubu you must be joking grin you can't rescue a dead country you killed with bubu,you can only leave it for another younger generation to continue with a new life

1 Like

Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by Baamivic: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2018
edo3:
This tinubu don dey annoy me oo,,somebody that lost his voice for over 3 years suddenly found it...What av they promised him again? They will surely dump him as usual..
We are going to know if truly his a wise man by 2019 because they want to use him again.
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by Festiecj(m): 8:47am On Mar 30, 2018
blackpanda:

He epp MAJORITY of Nigerians

That kind of help, you will keep receiving it all the days of your life; even when you no longer want such help, it shall continue coming your way by force by fire in Jesus Precious Name AMEN
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by Dee60: 8:47am On Mar 30, 2018
First the people of Lagos must rescue the state from those who are bent on privatising the state.
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by Taich(m): 8:56am On Mar 30, 2018
"We as a party, as your government, must show the difference between us and the government and the party that impoverished our nation. Let me give you an example, in 2014 when oil was between $100 and $114 a barrel, the actual releases for capital expenditure to the three major Ministries of Power, Works and Housing – then they were three separate ministries – in total, was N99 billion. Transportation got N14 billion and agriculture N15 billion."

Please also tell us the exchange rate then. These guys actually believe themselves when lying.
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by 2016v2017: 9:02am On Mar 30, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Tinubu had become the laughing stock of Nigerian politics...
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by azonto4real(m): 9:04am On Mar 30, 2018
Another voicemail server activated!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by 2016v2017: 9:05am On Mar 30, 2018
otuekong1:
I Pity Those That Will Re Fall For This Scammers,u N Ur Religious n ethnic Bigot,imagine for 3years bubu has not been to the entire 36states but in a month he has been to kano 3times
Nigerians will not learn, suffering has reset their brain
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by 2016v2017: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2018
deboysben:
Tinubu accept Jesus as your personal lord and savour and he will rescue you from hand of jihadist.
sincerely,I laugh at Tinubu,he will soon know that the fulanis are never once his friend., though no chance for ALL PARTY CRIMINALS again
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by hypnotic(m): 9:12am On Mar 30, 2018
The one saraki and dogara do Una never reach? Make Una no worry Una eye go clear
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 30, 2018
post=66278653:
We believe in Buhari.....
But I wont be suprise that the enemies of Nigeria won't see the salient and obvious point raised.
They are bunch of hypocrites.
Buhari will make Nigeria to be great again.
Insha Allah.
By God's able Grace.

shut up!!

u still dey talk!!

Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by rrikado(m): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2018
Useless youths,if PDP had governed well,you wouldn't ve been here talking trash.Pmb is doing his best.Fools
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by daveP(m): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2018
4years divided by the 3000naira they use to bribe una for polling booth shows a lot. so 3k can buy 4years of pain? Youths should reason well and do away with this old bags that keep recycling the talk they use to fool us. From an angle of power, we Nigerians are seen as fools. It'd why they do anyhow, cos they know we have this inherent "what's my own business" attitude. Let's make 2019 our business first and get a younger blood to run this country.

Staying awake for averagely 20hours/day can't be done by one old man above 60years old. That's what give these so called senators boldness to come out and run and we give them mandate and they go their and sleep during session without fear fro the cameras atall. Zoomatics ......
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by Butoneday2(m): 9:41am On Mar 30, 2018
Yorubas are foool I think you should rescue ur brodas first cos they have been brainwashed and infected with "APC/Tinubu syndrome" useless entities.
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by maisauki: 9:43am On Mar 30, 2018
Breaking News?
Saraki, Oyegun, Ekeremadu &Dino Melaye absent at Tinubu colloquium.
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by maisauki: 9:44am On Mar 30, 2018
Butoneday2:
Yorubas are foool I think you should rescue ur brodas first cos they have been brainwashed and infected with "APC/Tinubu syndrome" useless entities.
u should say BLODAS, not brodas
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by Shaev7(m): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2018
Please rescue yourselves from the packets of diseases you guys have, nonsense.
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by emyworld: 9:50am On Mar 30, 2018
N.a. God go punish una
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by lordess(m): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2018
Mr. Ambode was the only person who made a little bit of sense.

Buhari, Tinubu & Osibanjo should tell Nigerians their very own achievements, rather than talking lots of nonsense.
Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by futurism: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2018
divinehand2003:
Hmmmm

After going through 2015, 2016, 2017 and part of 2018 with APC at the helm of affairs, I have come to a reasoned conclusion that the party was never prepared for leadership at all. Even if Nigerians give Tinubu and Buhari's APC another 20 years to rule, we will never see any meaningful growth and sustainable development, rather we shall experience more lies, nepotism, tribalism, ethnic bigotry, herdsmen killings, terrorism, corruption, economic stagnation, poverty and severe hunger in the land. Having ruled for 3 years, I have come to realise that APC and PDP are exactly the same. They are hopeless parties with no good agenda for the Nigerian people.

APC rescue mission come 2019 was borrowed from Rochas Okorocha rescue mission in Imo State. I strongly believe that come 2019, the rescue mission proposed by the APC will entail erecting worthless statues all over the country with billions of naira.

Rescue mission kor, mission rescue ni.
lOL... It should be Rescue Mission KOR, Mission Impossible ni lol... Thunder strike them there...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With 2019 In Sight, I And President Buhari Are On Rescue Mission - Tinubu Says by Omeokachie: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2018
With 2019 in sight, Tinubu is about to be used and dumped again like they did the first time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Unstable, Irritable' Obasanjo Belongs In The Dustbin - Rtd General Akinrinade / Ihedioha Kicks As Okorocha Sets Up Committee On Six Tertiary Schools / Nigerians Are Unbreakable, Do Not Hate Each Other - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.