Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" (27632 Views)

FFK: Osinbajo Appointed Chairman "Use The Toilet Committee Of Nigeria" / Afenifere Tackles Osinbajo: You Are A Pastor, Stop Lying; Nigeria Not Safe / FFK: "Osinbajo Is A Pernicious Liar, Sanctimonious Self-Serving Dwarf" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by Lesah555: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2018
[color=#000000][/color]
I CAN FEEL YOUR PAINS PEOPLE, THROWING STONES AT THE MOON KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT THEY WOULD NOT GET ANYWHERE CLOSE TO IT, AND WHEN THE NIGHT BECKONS, THE SAME MOON KEPT SHINING, EVEN BRIGHTER. I UNDERSTAND DOING THE SAME ROUTINE FOR TWO YEARS OR MORE CAN BE FRUSTRATING AND PAINFUL ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE INFECTED WITH WITH A DISEASE CALLED "RIPPLES OF CORRUPTION". ITS LIKE A DRUG ADDICT WHOSE DAILY FIX HAS BEEN CUT OFF. LUCKY FOR YOU IN THIS CASE YOU DONT NEED A REHAB, HOWEVER, MAY I SUGGEST AT THIS POINT THAT YOU SEE A PSYCHOLOGIST, BECAUSE THE ANTI PMB/OSINBAJO PAIN IS LIKELY TO PERSIST UP TO 2023.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by PataAlhaja(m): 9:10am On Mar 30, 2018
emmasege:
If PhD was never a prerequisite to becoming a Prof, why do non-PhD holders never rise beyond Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Nigerian universities. Yes, in the distant past, it was not so important as a requirement but no longer in the present or recent past which Barr. Yemi Osinbajo belongs.

To shame his critics, Wole Soyinka went back to enrol for a PhD (and he actually got it) after being pronounced a Prof by University of Ife more than four decades ago. And I'm sure you know your Osinbajo can't measure up with Soyinka in terms of academic achievements.

Why you dey dribble go back na, bros? No dey disgrace yourself upandan for Nairaland. Accept the fact that you erred and move on. To err is human, you know.

A Ph.D is never a prerequisite in becoming a Professor. That's the global standard. The fact that the practice in our shabby Nigerian universities negates the global standard doesn't make it normal. Osinbajo must have written some research papers and proven some hypothesis and theories to have been made a Professor by UNILAG even without a Ph.D. Those are what you need to become a Professor in any "sane" university ... and not a Ph.D

And for your information, Wole Soyinka had his doctorate in the early 70s, few years before he became a Professor of comparative literature at Ife ...

Stop to dey lie anyhow!

Meanwhile, never in your life compare WS and Osinbajo. They are not of the same profession ... and are "Kings" in their respective fields.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by 2016v2017: 9:13am On Mar 30, 2018
truenaijaworld:
Femi Fani-Kayode blast the vice president of Nigeria, Prof Osinbajo. Fani-Kayode said Osinbanjo is a disgrace and a traitor to his faith and race via his twitter handle.

Osinbajo,u are a disgrace and a traitor to ur faith and race.U are hopelessly corrupt and u are a pernicious liar.All u do is accuse PDP of corruption yet ur govt has indulged in MORE corruption in 3 years than PDP did in 16.Worst still u guys delight in shedding innocent blood.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/979577426865991680
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by 2016v2017: 9:14am On Mar 30, 2018
clevvermind:
From the look of things, Osinbajo has lost his faith. He is now Buhari's toy.
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by 2016v2017: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2018
emmasege:
FFK has just spoken my mind concerning that fake pastor and pseudoprofessor.

I'm also ashamed that I share the same faith and race with that small thing from Ijebu land.

He did all the campaign for Bubu before the election with he and his team jumping from one media house to another and from bus stop to bus stop, as if they were on street evangelism.

He promised heaven on earth on behalf of his dumb boss who had no idea on governance whatsoever other than taking back power for his Arewa brothers. Osinbajo spoke so loud that we didn't get to hear the presidential candidate. Worse still, he still does the same till date.

Osinbajo is trained to defend lies. I only see him as Barr. Yemi Osinbajo. He's not a pastor by my own assessment and neither do I recognise him as a worthy professor since he has no PhD.
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by OBAGADAFFI: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2018
Mynd44:
You people that take Fani Kayode seriously, how do you do it?

Its like a South African saying he/she takes Malema seriously

It just shows you are not smart

Malema moved for the removal of Corrupt Zuma.
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by BIGDADDY000(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2018
dunkem21:

A man that used a fellow pastor's(Reinhard Bonnke) crusade pictures to post as his campaign pictures. undecided
are you sure my BRODA? because DAT will be pathetic.
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by buskie13(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2018
Ikwokrikwo:
Who takes you seriously? Seeing that you spend all your life on nairaland
no mind that mumu,wey all e know na to ban person ,most useless mod on this forum
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by obonujoker(m): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2018
PataAlhaja:

Why you dey dribble go back na, bros? No dey disgrace yourself upandan for Nairaland. Accept the fact that you erred and move on. To err is human, you know.

A Ph.D is never a prerequisite in becoming a Professor. That's the global standard. The fact that the practice in our shabby Nigerian universities negates the global standard doesn't make it normal. Osinbajo must have written some research papers and proven some hypothesis and theories to have been made a Professor by UNILAG even without a Ph.D. Those are what you need to become a Professor in any "sane" university ... and not a Ph.D

And for your information, Wole Soyinka had his doctorate in the early 70s, few years before he became a Professor of comparative literature at Ife ...

Stop to dey lie anyhow!

Meanwhile, never in your life compare WS and Osinbajo. They are not of the same profession ... and are "Kings" in their respective fields.

So you wanna compare osinbanjo to WS now
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by derecho(m): 9:32am On Mar 30, 2018
edo3:
I concur sir..Meanwhile what did u expect from someone whom suddenly found himself at d corridor of power and also used the opportunity to get his daughter married to a family he never dreamt of meeting in his lifetime..He will surely say anything to defend such even if it means him to deny God...
Situation or Position shouldn't change a believer.It only gives you an opportunity to prove your faith.Joseph and Daniel didnt disappoint God when they suddenly found themselves in the corridor of power IN A STRANGE LAND.I wish he talked less and concentrated on the little he is allowed to do...I'm not comfortable with his utterances, if he actually made them.
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2018
emmasege:
FFK has just spoken my mind concerning that fake pastor and pseudoprofessor.

I'm also ashamed that I share the same faith and race with that small thing from Ijebu land.

He did all the campaign for Bubu before the election with he and his team jumping from one media house to another and from bus stop to bus stop, as if they were on street evangelism.

He promised heaven on earth on behalf of his dumb boss who had no idea on governance whatsoever other than taking back power for his Arewa brothers. Osinbajo spoke so loud that we didn't get to hear the presidential candidate. Worse still, he still does the same till date.

Osinbajo is trained to defend lies. I only see him as Barr. Yemi Osinbajo. He's not a pastor by my own assessment and neither do I recognise him as a worthy professor since he has no PhD.
U have said it all.
Good One there
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by waldigit: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:

i laugh at you guys that thinks of Osibanjo as Christian let alone a pastor.
Osibanjo is far from being a Christian not talk of pastor.
RCCG knows this but they can't just discard him judging the fact that he is a number 2 person in Nigeria
that's enough influence for them to ride on infact no pentecostal church with dare loose such an influence person.
let me tell you why Osibanjo is far from being a Christian judging from the political atmosphere in Nigeria that made it almost impossible for a clean innocent person to be a high politician. there must be a commitment that involves selling your soul
or do you think that it's easy for a mere commissioner to climb to the ladder of VP at once.
do you know how many swearing he did before that...
long story short it's practically impossible to practice true Christianity and be an active powerful politician in Nigeria

I disagree.
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 30, 2018
Ikwokrikwo:
Who takes you seriously? Seeing that you spend all your life on nairaland
he is a mod, probably get paid for it. What do u do on nairakand beside complain ceaselessly?
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by semyman: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2018
FFK you are a headless chicken, a fullish monkey, go and die
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by rrikado(m): 9:38am On Mar 30, 2018
Useless youths always been deceived by FFK.
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 30, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:

RCCG knows this but they can't just discard him judging the fact that he is a number 2 person in Nigeria
that's enough influence for them to ride on infact no pentecostal church with dare loose such an influence person.
let me tell you why Osibanjo is far from being a Christian judging from the political atmosphere in Nigeria that made it almost impossible for a clean innocent person to be a high politician. there must be a commitment that involves selling your soul
or do you think that it's easy for a mere commissioner to climb to the ladder of VP at once.
long story short it's practically impossible to practice true Christianity and be an active powerful politician in Nigeria
just see what an adult is saying.i can readily guess ur tribe and educational background
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by bmankpatako: 9:39am On Mar 30, 2018
I'm always ashamed for ppl that takes the idiot called FFK seriously cos he has no mind of his own. All he knows how to do best in his life is looking for faults in ppl while he is also faulty beyond repairs... Very stupid thing.
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by Ake1: 9:41am On Mar 30, 2018
Just 3years this non living thing didn't have access to national pock that is taking toll on both his psychological & mental condition.
I know the medicine to the problems is looting.
That problems sha lasted for ever because gone is the olden days when nation treasure is in one man pocket.
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by Shaev7(m): 9:52am On Mar 30, 2018
God never fails in His promises. Leah will be saved if not here but eternally.
FFK keep telling this blatant liar who left the truth for evil and yet still calls himself a pastor! #Pharisees
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by Psoul(m): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2018
edo3:
I concur sir..Meanwhile what did u expect from someone whom suddenly found himself at d corridor of power and also used the opportunity to get his daughter married to a family he never dreamt of meeting in his lifetime..He will surely say anything to defend such even if it means him to deny God...

God wey d man don deny and denounce since.
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by Psoul(m): 10:02am On Mar 30, 2018
Mynd44:
You people that take Fani Kayode seriously, how do you do it?

Its like a South African saying he/she takes Malema seriously

Who told you that South African didn't take Malema seriously?
They love him and they have high regards for him. The only problem is he is in the minority party.
No matter what u do, the ruling party will still rig and bring in their own man.
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by duni04(m): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2018
CharleyBright:

How pathetic, I don't need to ask which part of the region you hail from.... That part Where tribal and religious bigotry reigns supreme!!!
Yeah, Oshibanjo has kept quiet and nod his head as his master plays the ethnic and religious tunes. That's why he is a traitor.
By the way, am sure you and people from your region would have set the towns ablaze if it was a Muslim girl held captive by a Christian sect while Christian girls were released
These are some of the reasons why we say your region has caused more harm than good to the nation.
O ye Violent and wicked breeds.
See you spewing nonsense filled with vitrol, tribalism and hate, like FFK. I was born and bred in Lagos. I'm a Christian and my Gf is muslim. My Dad is Muslim and mum Christian. Religion means shít where I come from. We are not extremists like you and your stupid lot that lace every fúcking thing with stupíd religious and tribal sentiments. A girl was kidnapped and is still being held captive. Irrespective of her religious inclinations, we must do everything to get her out of captivity. The thought that the VP should declare a state of emergency because the girl in question is a Christian is just stupid. I wouldn't expect anything less anyway from an slowpoke like you. Your lot thoroughly disgust me. Please try to live and see life in the various colors there are. Living life in the black and white of Christian and Muslim is just sad and stupid. People who live like you do don't live long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by Danobal: 10:13am On Mar 30, 2018
A prof being control by school cert.
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by maasoap(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2018
crazysaint:

A pastor that lies more than the devil the
inventor of lies..is that one fit to be called pastor?
That reminds me. It been long i heard about LEAH SHARIBU, but i know she's save.
Please Christians lets take it as point of duty to pray for Leah, we should not forget about her.
God bless you all.
CharleyBright:
The wrath of God is waiting to befall anyone that will enter any church to canvass for votes for him and APC in 2019
The Church that told its Congregation to vote for Oshibanjo APC in 2015 is yet to ask Oshibanjo why his govt negotiated for the release of kidnapped Muslim Dapchi girls and not the Christian girl.
And he Oshibanjo has not said anything about that. All he does is to tell us what we already know about PDP instead focusing on doing what PDP failed to do.
He is a real disgrace to the Christian fold.
The God of the Christian will ensure he and his party fails in 2019 to vindicate His people.
And may God reject any man of God ( Or is it god of men?) that will canvass for votes for APC.

Easier to throw stones. The remaining half of over 200 Chibok Christian girls that were kidnapped under Jonathan, a Christian himself are still in captivity. Moroon like have nothing to say about that. But suddenly, one Christian girl just becomes more important than over 100 Christian girls.
You don't even think that Buhari and Osinbajo deserve commendation from you for getting some of the Chibok Christian girls released. In fact, many of you even criticised them for negotiating for the release of some of those Chibok girls.
Everyone just wants some likes on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by GenbIoodykiller: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2018
[s]
silastemplar:
just see what an adult is saying.i can readily guess ur tribe and educational background
[/s]
Typical yeroba Muslim
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by GavelSlam: 10:23am On Mar 30, 2018
Danobal:
A prof being control by school cert.

And the school cert heads all of Nigeria including the most educated in your clan as long as that person lives in this 9ja.
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by duni04(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2018
maasoap:

Easier to throw stones. The remaining half of over 200 Chibok Christian girls that were kidnapped under Jonathan, a Christian himself are still in captivity. Moroon like have nothing to say about that. But suddenly, one Christian girl just becomes more important than over 100 Christian girls.
You don't even think that Buhari and Osinbajo deserve commendation from you for getting some of the Chibok Christian girls released. In fact, many of you even criticised them for negotiating for the release of some of those Chibok girls.
Everyone just wants some likes on nairaland.
I seriously don't understand, when did the religious affiliations of those kidnapped girls become an issue? When did Nigeria become so useless that we read religion and tribe into every fúcking thing? This is so sad and pathetic. Some even suggesting the VP should go out of his way and break ranks with the President and declare a state of emergency because the girl still in captivity is a Christian! What kind of foolishness is this for Christs sake!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by maasoap(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:

See the thought process of a boy who was given an education by his parents.
Care to remind me of how Jonathan became the president from being a shoeless son of a fisherman?
Boy, you sounded shallow, superstitious and brainwashed. You thought process is poor and belongs to 900BC.
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by maasoap(m): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2018
duni04:

I seriously don't understand, when did the religious affiliations of those kidnapped girls become an issue? When did Nigeria become so useless that we read religion and tribe into every fúcking thing? This is so sad and pathetic. Some even suggesting the VP should go out of his way and break ranks with the President and declare a state of emergency because the girl still in captivity is a Christian! What kind of foolishness is this for Christs sake!!!
In Nigeria, everything is allowed to be politicised, that's their belief. They just want to score cheap political points. Forgetting that this is the most active and relevant VP in Nigeria since 1999.

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by GenbIoodykiller: 10:32am On Mar 30, 2018
[s]
maasoap:

See the thought process of a boy who was given an education by his parents.
Care to remind me of how Jonathan became the president from being a shoeless son of a fisherman?
Boy, you sounded shallow, superstitious and brainwashed. You thought process is poor and belongs to 900BC.
[/s]
shatap there and get out
who told you Gej is not fortified?
you're just deceiving yourself and your ancestors
you're far from the reality of life and African politics
get that into your thick skull
the shortest way to die is to join Nigerian politics on high level without being fortified
kiss the truth and the reality
Osibanjo is not a Christian
ohhh you expect Gej to tell you that he's involved in one thing or another as a politician grin
bladdy fool
Re: FFK: "Osinbajo You Are Corrupt, A Liar, Disgrace, Traitor To Your Faith & Race" by GenbIoodykiller: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2018
[s]
maasoap:

In Nigeria, everything is allowed to be politicised, that's their belief. They just want to score cheap political points. Forgetting that this is the most active and relevant VP in Nigeria since 1999.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pro-buhari Govs, Saraki’s Group Strike Deal With Oshiomhole / Inalegwu Abba Joins APC, Dumps PDP In Benue / Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.