Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) (2335 Views)

Disability Bill Osinbajo LIED: See Letter Confirming Presidency Received Bill / Throwback Photo Of Buhari, Oyegun, Others Protesting On The Streets On Nov 2014, / After Eating Senegalese Jollof Rice, Reno Omokri Vindicates Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by OEPHIUS(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2018
Former Media aide to Ex-President Jonathan is known for his tweet, some inspiring but others less inspiring and his recent tweet about the price of rice here https://www.nairaland.com/4426094/bag-rice-n8000-5-years is just a huge lie.

As at November 2014, a bag was rice was already rising and went up to 10,000. But he claimed it was at 8,000. The prices of food in Nigeria started to go up when the Naira started dropping in value from 2014 and not after May 2015.

See screen shot for proof.

Lalasticlala, mynd44 please this is for balanced reporting

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2018
don't worry 2019 is behind the corner just look at your PVC AND SMILE

4 Likes

Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by maisauki: 10:38am On Mar 30, 2018
Helpfromabove1:
don't worry 2019 is behind the corner just look at your PVC AND SMILE
just look at d voter population in d north and that of south south and south east and then I laughed so hard in mandarin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by yarimo(m): 11:41am On Mar 30, 2018
I pity anyone that takes RENO OMOKRI, FFK, LERE OLAYINKA and FAYOSE serious on local and national issues.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
yarimo:
I pity anyone that takes RENO OMOKRI, FFK, LERE OLAYINKA and FAYOSE serious on local and national issues.
Blind Zombie A Bag Of Rice As At 2015 Was #7500 But I Bought Yesteday #16000,IN NASARAWA STATE,wholesale price[tomato rice]when u see d truth say it dont get blind in ethnicity n religious bigotry as u hv been exhibiting

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by dadark: 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
maisauki:
just look at d voter population in d north and that of south south and south east and then I laughed so hard in mandarin

dont mind this people....

they dont even bother to study statistics....

north has alot of people....if they dont ally with atleast west,then they will win nothing in nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by dadark: 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
and if they loose the support of none igboid tribes in the delta ,then they are finished....

many of them are even writing from abroad....they are not even in nigeria....

last i checked,you cant vote from abroad....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by tuniski: 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:

dont mind this people....

they dont even bother to study statistics....

north has alot of people....if they dont ally with atleast west,then they will win nothing in nigeria....
Naive! Nigerians of all creeds are in the north and south. Free and fair the votes of the north will still be split!
Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by dadark: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
tuniski:

Naive! Nigerians of all creeds are in the north and south. Free and fair the votes of the north will still be split!

north will be split....how....?? and they have learned counter rigging....

they know you cant be trusted now....

igbos are very dubious....even to themselfs.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by dadark: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
their are many igbos that are even pissed with other igbos....you are split....not the north....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by tuniski: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:

north will be split....how....?? and they have learned counter rigging....

they know you cant be trusted now....

igbos are very dubious....even to themselfs.....
I can bet you, the North Central won't vote buhari like we did In 2015. A northern PDP candidate will equally take good chunk out of buhari's votes in NW and NE.
Now that it won't be arne Vs hausa/fulani the way they characterized GEJ V Buhari, the threat to life will be Lessened allowing none buhari voters who stood away in 2015 to come out!

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by dadark: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
tuniski:

I can bet you, the North Central won't vote buhari like we did In 2015. A northern PDP candidate will equally take good chunk out of buhari's votes in NW and NE.
Now that it won't be arne Vs hausa/fulani the way they characterized GEJ V Buhari, the threat to life will be Lessened allowing none buhari voters who stood away in 2015 to come out!

what....??

buhari cant loose....

most of us dream of the military era....

democracy failed us.....

democracy is opportunity for stealing...

in military,you shall be shot for stealing....

do you realy think we shall not reelect a ex general....??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by dadark: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
we are at war....

we will reelect a ex generall....

fvck civilian rule....fvck democracy....

game over....
Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by Omololu001: 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
tuniski:

the only reason GEJ lost in 2015 was because he didn't perform up to people expectation.

He would have defeated buhari in 2015 if he perform well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by Omololu001: 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
yarimo:
guy what's wrong with boys like you sef,has the price of rice not increase by more than 50% since buhari took over power,everything must not be politics.

It's because of this dumb guy I'm quoting I want this country to split

3 Likes

Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by dadark: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
Omololu001:
the only reason GEJ lost in 2015 was because he didn't perform up to people expectation.

exactly...this is what easterners dont understand....

democracy failed us....

nigeria is a militaristic nation....

back to the roots....

1 Like

Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by dadark: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
we are at war anyways....soooo,fvck democracy....
Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by SarkinYarki: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
The average price of a bag of rifle in 2014 was actually even 7500 naira even though you could see some that cost as much a 11500 but the average was about 7500 so Reno was right

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by Omololu001: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
maisauki:
the northern voters population alone can't make anybody become the president,and don't forget buhari was defeated by GEJ in 2011,he lost to buhari with less than 2.2 million vote in 2015.

If buhari like make e no perform well before 2019,out of the 19 northern state,he can only win in about 6-7 conveniently.

3 Likes

Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by buhariguy(m): 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2018
Idiotic pigs of Biafra are wonderful
Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by nwabobo: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
OEPHIUS:
Former Media aide to Ex-President Jonathan is known for his tweet, some inspiring but others less inspiring and his recent tweet about the price of rice here https://www.nairaland.com/4426094/bag-rice-n8000-5-years is just a huge lie.

As at November 2014, a bag was rice was already rising and went up to 10,000. But he claimed it was at 8,000. The prices of food in Nigeria started to go up when the Naira started dropping in value from 2014 and not after May 2015.

See screen shot for proof.

Lalasticlala, mynd44 please this is for balanced reporting
Mr man, this is seasonal increase in price of rice that happens every end of year due to Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by Omololu001: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:
we are at war anyways....soooo,fvck democracy....
are you a military personnel

Military can not take over in Nigeria again,the days of military taking over is far gone.

That's why abdulsalam quickly hand over to a civilian regime

1 Like

Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by dadark: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
Omololu001:
guy what's wrong with boys like you sef,has the price of rice not increase by more than 50% since buhari took over power,everything must not be politics.

It's because of this dumb guy I'm quoting I want this country to split

the price of rice increased because you stopped producing rice yourselfs....

i was shocked to see nigerians eating basmati rice.....

we dont grow basmati rice....!!!!

we grow uncle bens rice....!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by dadark: 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
Omololu001:
are you a military personnel

Military can not take over in Nigeria again,the days of military taking over is far gone.

That's why abdulsalam quickly hand over to a civilian regime

military will take over when your nonesense democracy fails....
Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by Elose11(m): 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
Reno Omokiri never lied about the price of rice. He didn't say price of rice in November 2014 was N8000. He said price of rice in Jonathan 5 years in office was N8000. This was the average price for 5 years. In 2010 when Jonathan assume the presidency, a bag of rice was between N6000 and N6500. So if by end of 2014, the price had climbed to 10000, then the average price for the 5 years could be N8000.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by dadark: 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Elose11:
Reno Omokiri never lied about the price of rice. He didn't say price of rice in November 2014 was N8000. He said price of rice in Jonathan 5 years in office was N8000. This was the average price for 5 years. In 2010 when Jonathan assume the presidency, a bag of rice was between N6000 and N6500. So if by end of 2014, the price had climbed to 10000, then the average price for the 5 years could be N8000.

look,what can i tell you....

even the english pound has depleted in value...inflation....i once dealed in stocks....

i was shocked....

stock market is crazy today....their is realy no value in it.....

1 Like

Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by Corrinthians(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Reno O'mockery, the CIA Pig (according to the god of Pigs FFK), has been caught lying again. grin

First it was Wendel Simlin, and now it is this one. Let me watch how pigs would react to this. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by tuniski: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
Omololu001:

No, no no! He lost cos power must come to North by whatever means!
Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by tuniski: 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:

what....??

buhari cant loose....

most of us dream of the military era....

democracy failed us.....

democracy is opportunity for stealing...

in military,you shall be shot for stealing....

do you realy think we shall not reelect a ex general....??
Miltary are champions of garrison corruption.
Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by dadark: 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
tuniski:

Miltary are champions of garrison corruption.

am not the same opinion...
Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by BrokenTV: 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
dadark:
we are at war....

we will reelect a ex generall....

fvck civilian rule....fvck democracy....

game over....
Ex general who they are stealing front and back under his nose, Buhari is nothing but a weakling who has no idea about governance or leadership, the kind of looting that is going under this Government can't be imagine.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Rice: Reno Omokri Lied (see Nov 2014) by maisauki: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
Omololu001:
the northern voters population alone can't make anybody become the president,and don't forget buhari was defeated by GEJ in 2011,he lost to buhari with less than 2.2 million vote in 2015.

If buhari like make e no perform well before 2019,out of the 19 northern state,he can only win in about 6-7 conveniently.
u mean ds pesin?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Betrayed Jonathan In 2015- Akpabio / Social Media Regulation:Fela Kuti Warned Nigerians About The Tyrant Buhari / Forget The Pretence, APC Will Swim And Sink On Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.