Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic (43929 Views)

Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Woman Burns Her 8-year-old Nephew’s Back And Buttocks With Hot Iron (Graphic) / NNPC Staff Tortures Her Househelp, Burns Her Private Part, Inserts Lighter (Grap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by urvillagepeoplee(m): 11:38am On Mar 30, 2018
jeez.. Benin women are heartless,especially those frustrated old widows/witches, if you mistakenly pregnant their daughter and you are not a Benin indigene,you are quivoed. those Benin iyes and iyeses are worst than devil,Satan is even afraid of Benin beople.
Note: am from Edo state but not Benin in particular, Benin and ishan people are the ones giving Edo state bad names,cult and trafficking na their work.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Danaire(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2018
Nawa o. I doubt dis woman to be de grand mother of dis child. Some Bini pple- all category, & wicked-craftiness ar lik 5&6. How did she managed to enjoy de wicked act wyl it woz ongoing? Afta she'l put de blame on de devil, say 'it his handiwork'. See eh! If she's my mother; whom I kno can nt & will nevr act dis way, & de child is mine, I'll personally arrest her & mak sure she stays months in jail....Rubbish! Nonsense!
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Jeffreyc: 11:40am On Mar 30, 2018
This is evil
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by tbagjames(m): 11:41am On Mar 30, 2018
delzbaba:
i'm crying right now,this poor girl will loose almost all her fingers,her whole life has been changed just because of 50 naira indomie.
i just tried and held back the tears. People can be this wicked
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by OriakuAmara(f): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2018
If you try this nonsense to my child eh..
Get ready for war
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 30, 2018
Dis is graphic tho...
Wickedness of the highest order and principality...
Some cases no nid reach court aswear

Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by papauju(m): 11:45am On Mar 30, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Jesu cry

because of common indomie

So like say naa Pizza or sharwama she for just cut the pikin hand cry
�������
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by SantaDomino(m): 11:46am On Mar 30, 2018
Either she is a psychopath or her brain's damage... One explanation in Africa, 'she is a WITCH' after all she's Edo. #JustSaying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by kmaster007: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2018
wicked world's
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by jimcoservices: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2018
na for Edo this kind thing fit happen
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Nelchuksmandela(m): 11:49am On Mar 30, 2018
This is not a grandmother but a grand-demon.......Too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Dammylois(f): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2018
How will this hand ever be normal again now,I don't knw how people reason
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Kojiek: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2018
Ignoramus
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by frankmelv(m): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2018
maybe the grandma wanted to use the indomie for a very important juju
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2018
Nelchuksmandela:
This is not a grandmother but a grand-demon.......Too bad.
BEST RESPONSE
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by samtes(m): 11:54am On Mar 30, 2018
striaght to oba house. ogu kill her there. fly at day she won't.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2018
Evablizin:
My Lord!!! Mama why,just because of indomie you damaged the fingers of this little princess,your blood. Heeyeh.

Tears.
That's why I can't leave my child with any mother inlaw or father in-law not even my parents sef cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2018
frankmelv:
maybe the grandma wanted to use the indomie for a very important juju
Exactly my mind cuz she looks evil
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2018
Danaire:
Nawa o. I doubt dis woman to be de grand mother of dis child. Some Bini pple- all category, & wicked-craftiness ar lik 5&6. How did she managed to enjoy de wicked act wyl it woz ongoing? Afta she'l put de blame on de devil, say 'it his handiwork'. See eh! If she's my mother; whom I kno can nt & will nevr act dis way, & de child is mine, I'll personally arrest her & mak sure she stays months in jail....Rubbish! Nonsense!
Months ko... Forever!
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by agukayode(m): 11:59am On Mar 30, 2018
Wickedness At D Highest Order

Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by delishpot: 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
odizeey:
baba if you never dey with dem u no go know. Some children can tempt u to do worse.
Children who cannot greet again. No respect for seniors. I no blame anybody

And you think the kids are to blame? What kind of teenager or adult do you think this girl would have grown up into if her case was not exposed and she is removed from that abusive environment? You people just look for reasons to blame victims sha.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by fimi: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
That woman is a witch..
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by blessingsonflee(f): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
I'm in tears
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by jayson87: 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
This is crime against humanity. Sentence this woman for such cruelty to life imprisonment.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by mikeblinkz(m): 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
Edo people why........
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by mikeblinkz(m): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
[center]Edo people why........[/center]
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by petitejolie(f): 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
Jesus! is dis how to discipline a child? grandmas are always sweet to dier grand children where dis one come from

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
Barbaric!!
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by Angelyna(f): 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
Highest level of wickedness ��
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by paulpery: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
Where is the mother of this precious child. Grand ma, happy rottening in jail.
Re: Woman Burns Her Grandchild's Hands For Eating Indomie Against Her Wish. Graphic by odizeey(m): 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
EVILFOREST:

While reading your post, I expected a superlative conclusion, but u surprised me....
PLEASE, there is no justification for the rubbish done by that evil grandmother.

What's INDOMIE compared to that child's hands.
Do you know what it means to lose your hands..??

That shouldn't be compared to the Grandmother's trauma. After all women remained starved just to feed their kids during the civil war
I know that you guus will say what you can. But my own be say kids of this days get their own for body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Girl Beaten To Death For Having 6 Boyfriends In Zimbabwe / Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) / Cocaine: Tammy Olaiya Pleads Guilty To Drug Trafficking And Bank Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.