Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

She Got A Job Through The Net.. Incredible - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / She Got A Job Through The Net.. Incredible (1138 Views)

Tell Us Your Job Through The Part Of Your Body You Use The Most. / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience / I Finally Got A Job Through A Nairalander After Months Of Job Hunting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Got A Job Through The Net.. Incredible by jimmyroger: 10:31am On Mar 30, 2018
A hausa gal on Twitter decided to take her job hunting to a new level.. And she found luck wow... God favors his own.. Waiting for him to pick mine ooo

Re: She Got A Job Through The Net.. Incredible by Michelle55: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
Congrats on your new job dearie!!! and may God pick the calls of every job seekers...

1 Like

Re: She Got A Job Through The Net.. Incredible by jimmyroger: 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
God really picked her call.. Even this buhari time
Re: She Got A Job Through The Net.. Incredible by twentyk(m): 7:45am On Mar 31, 2018
I no no weda i offend them for heaven ooo,dem no gree pick my call ooo
Re: She Got A Job Through The Net.. Incredible by jimmyroger: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
twentyk:
I no no weda i offend them for heaven ooo,dem no gree pick my call ooo

Your time will come.. It might be on call waiting but he will surely pick it

(1) (Reply)

Got This Invite From Workgroup. Pls How True Is Dis? Someone Should Help / Entry Level Accountant Role At Housessories Limited / How Genuine Is This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.