Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Top 10 Takeaways From President Buhari’s Visit To Lagos By Abdulkabir Olatunji - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Takeaways From President Buhari’s Visit To Lagos By Abdulkabir Olatunji (17201 Views)

10 Takeaways From Oshiomhole’s Victory / Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo / Meet Chinenye Ochuba Akinlade: Wife Of Akinlade Abdulkabir Adekunle Of Ogun APM (2) (3) (4)

Re: Top 10 Takeaways From President Buhari’s Visit To Lagos By Abdulkabir Olatunji by CoolAmbience(m): 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Bless who? undecided A clueless man of the highest Neanderthalic order??! Oya....

God Bless Muhammadu Buhari.

God Bless Nigeria.

If you don't like that, my brother you are on your own...

Re: Top 10 Takeaways From President Buhari’s Visit To Lagos By Abdulkabir Olatunji by maclatunji: 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
Johnnyessence:
ranting in nairaland doesn't help us. it's in the field that we will know who's strong. 90% of people online and offline are against this clueless government. you just have to face the reality. by this time next year, it will be different story for Apc. they will all be rejected and defeated.

Field? #LOL

Re: Top 10 Takeaways From President Buhari’s Visit To Lagos By Abdulkabir Olatunji by rainylad(f): 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
Yoruba muslimsooooo!!!!!....chai!....Hausa-fulani nyash no dey smell una?? angry..

Because your as*-licking is something else

Re: Top 10 Takeaways From President Buhari’s Visit To Lagos By Abdulkabir Olatunji by Johnnyessence(m): 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
maclatunji:

Field? #LOL
yes,field(grassroots). not on keyboard all the time. Apc party has been defeated. Infact alot of people are getting their pvc to votes out this clueless government out. nothing good can come out from them.
Re: Top 10 Takeaways From President Buhari’s Visit To Lagos By Abdulkabir Olatunji by maclatunji: 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
Johnnyessence:
yes,field(grassroots). not on keyboard all the time. Apc party has been defeated. Infact alot of people are getting their pvc to votes out this clueless government out. nothing good can come out from them.

Hahahahahahaha...

Let me laugh well at your naivety. A lot of people are getting their PVCs because they need ID cards. Majority will vote for the party dominant in their area. Unless you are deep in self-deceit, that party is the APC in most parts of Nigeria.

I cannot talk about the places where President Buhari said he got 5% of votes. They obviously didn't change the results in 2015 and are almost certainly not going to change the results in 2019.

Re: Top 10 Takeaways From President Buhari’s Visit To Lagos By Abdulkabir Olatunji by resurgentxtian4: 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
maclatunji:

Hahahahahahaha...

Let me laugh well at your naivety. A lot of people are getting their PVCs because they need ID cards. Majority will vote for the party dominant in their area. Unless you are deep in self-deceit, that party is the APC in most parts of Nigeria.

I cannot talk about the places where President Buhari said he got 5% of votes. They obviously didn't change the results in 2015 and are almost certainly not going to change the results in 2019.

You are a bigot. And it is sad because you could always do better than this. I remember when you were such an inspirational young professional. What happened to you? cry
Re: Top 10 Takeaways From President Buhari’s Visit To Lagos By Abdulkabir Olatunji by Johnnyessence(m): 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
maclatunji:

Hahahahahahaha...

you are always ranting often here. the likes of you and deomello was all over the nairaland campaigning for your candidate often last year osun west bye senatorial election. upon the current governor that's Apc governor, still his party was defeated by opposition pdp party. you can always rant as much as you can. Infact Apc governor of osun state can't save his candidate when he was loosing heavily in all the 10 local government. in all Pdp had 9 ,Apc has 1 local government. immediately inec announced the results, the Apc governor congratulate the pdp senator that won immediately on that day. another governorship election will happen in osun state and ekiti state in this year only. you will come here and rant as much as you can. I will inform you again here that opposition pdp candidate will win massively and convincely in this year gubernatorial election. the masses has rejected Apc party since.
Re: Top 10 Takeaways From President Buhari’s Visit To Lagos By Abdulkabir Olatunji by Johnnyessence(m): 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

You are a bigot. And it is sad because you could always do better than this. I remember when you were such an inspirational young professional. What happened to you? cry
[img]
resurgentxtian4:

[/img]
resurgentxtian4:

Re: Top 10 Takeaways From President Buhari’s Visit To Lagos By Abdulkabir Olatunji by Johnnyessence(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

[img]
resurgentxtian4:

[/img]
resurgentxtian4:

he has been bought already.
Re: Top 10 Takeaways From President Buhari’s Visit To Lagos By Abdulkabir Olatunji by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
This is the problem. When "st*pid" people handle power, they just cannot let it go so easily. It is really a dangerous thing to be ruled by "fools" with the wise ones only having their wisdom and no power and no influence to stop this display of bastardized political jamboree.

A group of fools with power and influence are more dangerous than a bunch of wise men who only have knowledge but no power. This is why we need the power back! This is why the Nigerian masses must stand up for themselves and boot these fools out!

Look, whether the writer, buhari, Tinubu or the silly bourdillon like it or not....They must lose in 2019. Buharism cannot and must not be experienced ever again...

We are jumping and passing over this sardonically-inspired regime of floccinaucinihilipilification!!

As Israel passed over the plagues of Egypt..... So shall we also jump and pass over this deadly plague called "Buharism" angry
sir keep ranting on nairaland
Re: Top 10 Takeaways From President Buhari’s Visit To Lagos By Abdulkabir Olatunji by akinsmail51: 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nice composition!
Re: Top 10 Takeaways From President Buhari’s Visit To Lagos By Abdulkabir Olatunji by lereinter(m): 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
your family shall be visited by fulani herdsmen

Re: Top 10 Takeaways From President Buhari’s Visit To Lagos By Abdulkabir Olatunji by biztip: 12:08am On Mar 31, 2018
@op. nice writeup according to ur imagination. u forgot DT d voters are d hungry and angry Nigerians in d street. tinubu and co has one PVC, we are waiting for buhari in 2019
Re: Top 10 Takeaways From President Buhari’s Visit To Lagos By Abdulkabir Olatunji by dheilaw1(m): 2:11am On Mar 31, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Look at this pig, do South Easterners care who the Ode president of Yoruba and Hausa is. And who told your dirty ass that we are minority,maybe you are refering to your tribe. Ewu.

2019 will shock you. you ipork pigs will weep till 2023 cos of your foolishness
Re: Top 10 Takeaways From President Buhari’s Visit To Lagos By Abdulkabir Olatunji by Damsonkc(m): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2018
deomelo:

You should be more concerned about your own villages and your entire regional leadership emptiness. Your villages are the only region in Nigeria with zero political, social and economic power, your leaders are irrelevant in the Nigerian scheme of things across the board.

Your last leader, some clown called Kanu is hiding out in some cave in Afghanistan.

Ask your uncle jona, the clueless one from otuoke how ASIWAJU wrestled nearly all the SW states away from him and the PDP and then went on to leverage that power all the way to Aso Rock.

APC will win and the only revolution you see in the one taking place in your village

Arguing with a nonentity like yourself is dragging myself several levels down. How dare you call out my region? A region whose citizens are the economic backbone of the nation. A region that supplies 90% of the wealth of the nation. You and your North would feed on your cows on the day of reckoning. Little men with half brains.
Re: Top 10 Takeaways From President Buhari’s Visit To Lagos By Abdulkabir Olatunji by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2018
dheilaw1:
2019 will shock you. you ipork pigs will weep till 2023 cos of your foolishness

Ok Monkey, lets wait and see the saleable meat between the pig and Monkey.

Re: Top 10 Takeaways From President Buhari’s Visit To Lagos By Abdulkabir Olatunji by themayor4542(m): 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
Just one question.
How many of us has got our Pvc?
Because that is the only way those that are happy with the change we're experiencing right now to keep it and the opportunity for those that don't to change it.

Photos: Buhari Receives SP, Lawan, Speaker, Gbajabiamila At Presidential Villa / Sharing Of Money: No Evidence But Delegates Are Selling Their Conscience - Adamu / Bailout: APC Tells Fayose Not To Be Ungrateful