Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

What's The Dirtiest Thing You Have Ever Done ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Dirtiest Thing You Have Ever Done ? (1116 Views)

World Dirtiest Man, Amou Haji Has Died In Iran At Age 94 (pictures) / Which Tribe/ethnic Group Is The Dirtiest In Nigeria / Is Ojuelegba The Dirtiest Part Of Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Dirtiest Thing You Have Ever Done ? by Kneephy(m): 1:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
Do not, in any case, try this. Ever. Specially the 18+

Alright. So one time we had an aunt over at home. For some particular reason I don’t like her but she is my mother’s older sister and I am expected to respect her. Abiding my mother’s warning to be nice to her, sit on the dinner table like a good kid and then I can retire to my room doing whatever as ladies carried on the night with gossip and family stuff.

Everything went well, I managed to survive. Just as dinner was over she asked me, “Could you please be a doll and get me a toothpick, I have something stuck in my teeth”. I looked over the table and drawer but couldn’t find any. My mom said, “Go get some from your utility pouch that you keep for school”. I didn’t want to. I could hear my mom saying and beaming with pride at my being organized, “Such a dork this one. Has a different pouch of utility with first aid, basic grooming, nail cutters, and even handy weapons if she gets in trouble. I never have to worry about this one”

I found the toothpicks I was looking for. Suddenly, I had the worst idea ever. I took off my socks and cleaned up my toenails with the toothpicks and went out with the biggest and nastiest grin on my face. Big enough for my mom to be suspicious instantly. I hand over the toothpicks to my aunt. And went to my room.

My mother enquired and I told her what I did and oh boy! She was like ‘What is wrong with my upbringing’ and ‘You are a shame on me’. Fortunately, she didn’t tell my aunt and I was punished. And even bigger fortune was that my aunt’s DIGESTIVE SYSTEM was very strong. Nothing happened to her.

Now that I am over a decade older I still wonder how I had the thought. I have a good laugh about it every now and then. But sure enough, I ll never do it to any human being again. Unless….
Re: What's The Dirtiest Thing You Have Ever Done ? by ColdSun: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
I tasted my urine. Still preparing for my shit.
When I was still a teenager (13 or 14), while eating one day, my meat accidentally fell on the floor (cemented and sandy floor) and instead of throwing it away like my mom always said I should do whenever such happened, I hid the mead in my fist, went to the kitchen to rinse it and then put it back in my soup quickly before my mom came out of the room... And yeah, I ate it. What? I didn't want to waste the food my mom toiled hard to provide. Good child, huh? cool

(1) (Reply)

Death Trap : Adeoyo State Hospital Oyo State / Applause For Nairaland Covid-19 Heroes / At Least Have Sense Before You Toast Babe - Nigerian Lady Blasts Man In Her DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.