Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Nigerian Musician Harrysong Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Musician Harrysong Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (596 Views)

Harrysong Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photo) / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 37th Birthday With New Mavin Headquarters (photos) / Harrysong Celebrates His Grandmother As He Shares Their Fun Photo Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Musician Harrysong Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Samsimple(m): 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
Harrison Tare Okiri , better known by his stage name
Harrysong , is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and instrumentalist who rose to fame after his tribute song to
Nelson Mandela won the "Most Downloaded Callertune Award" at The Headies 2013. Harrysong was born in
Warri , Delta State, Nigeria to Ijaw parents but moved to
Lagos in 2007 after spending some of his early life in
Port Harcourt . Prior to signing to QuestionMark Entertainment, Harrysong used to perform at night clubs until he met Kcee who introduced him to top music personalities.

In 2014, Harrysong was nominated in the "Best Pop/R&B Artist of the Year" category at the 2014 Nigeria Entertainment Awards after the release of his chart-topping song "Beta Pikin"...

SOURCE>> https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrysong

cc. lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Nigerian Musician Harrysong Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Samsimple(m): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
I no know if make I qualify this guy under the upcoming artiste category.... The only song way this guy sing way I know sef na "reggae blues" to me is d most ridiculous song ever produced in nija... the annoying part is that the song was nominated at Headies award... the moment I saw it on TV I was like

Re: Nigerian Musician Harrysong Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Samsimple(m): 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
cc. lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Musician Harrysong Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Fleewpeed: 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
*listening to happiness* I'm loving this song
Re: Nigerian Musician Harrysong Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Fleewpeed: 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Musician Harrysong Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Uyiii: 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
Samsimple:
I no know if make I qualify this guy under the upcoming artiste category.... The only song way this guy sing way I know sef "reggae blues" to me is d most ridiculous song ever produced in nija... the annoying part is that the song was nominated at Headies award... the moment I saw it on TV I was like
just use your signature take judge the nonsense wey you post, then tell me how you take make any senseundecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Musician Harrysong Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
The Gala Ambassador, I hope say you go share the gala and the booz when we see for Swiss Spirit hotel? grin

Happy birthday MrSongs.
Re: Nigerian Musician Harrysong Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Zanas: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ro ro ro , give me overdose o, baby samankwe!!!
Re: Nigerian Musician Harrysong Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Samsimple(m): 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
Uyiii:

just use your signature take judge the nonsense wey you post, then tell me how you take make any senseundecided
uummmm hope u took that drug that was prescribed for you... cuz I dey vex

Re: Nigerian Musician Harrysong Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Fleewpeed: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
Uyiii:

how are u making sense now lalasticlala come and see this one oohh
Re: Nigerian Musician Harrysong Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today by Samsimple(m): 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
Fleewpeed:
how are u making sense now lalasticlala come and see this one oohh
leave am

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Tiwa Savage Hot In Fendi / Just One Clipper Was Used To Scrape Off The Hair Of Male Students In Convenant / Davido Speaks On Marriage And His Relationship With Girlfriend, Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.