Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Actress, Juliana Olayode “toyo Baby” Sister Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Juliana Olayode “toyo Baby” Sister Is Dead (579 Views)

I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Juliana Olayode “toyo Baby” Sister Is Dead by emmalezy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2018

Nollywood actress, Juliana Olayode a.k.a Toyo Baby is bereaved.

She shared the sad news of the demise of her sister with a heartfelt message that reads, ‘I saw you breathe your last, yesterday. I didn’t let the doctor remove the oxygen tube from your nose. “She is not dead”, I exclaimed’.

I prayed alone with you for five hours. I declared. I prophesied. I prayed in tongues. I prayed in understanding. I praised. I prayed on you. I prayed over you. I did all that came to mind. I refused to call anyone to let them know you’ve passed away because to me, you only slept.

By past 5am, you were cold but I still continued to pray. I called your name over and again and very unlike you, you didn’t respond. Your house is like a Day Care center. You took other people’s children into your arms. You just kept taking people in. Many times, I teased you, saying that you run a children’s organization in your house and you just laughed about it.
You were interesting, you were kind, you were funny, you were fun, you were caring.

And as I type, memories of how you took care of Samson and I keep flooding my head. You were a giver, you were hardworking, you were such a beautiful soul. I still can’t believe that you are sleeping…I think you slept too early big sis…

In it all, GOD IS ALWAYS GOOD…I’ll see you again sis…I love you and I miss you so much already

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/30/actress-juliana-olayode-toyo-baby-sister-is-dead/

cc lalasticlala
Re: Actress, Juliana Olayode “toyo Baby” Sister Is Dead by mmclatino(m): 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
R I P. Lord will uphold you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Anita Joseph Was Awarded As A Local Champion / #bbnaija Nina Is A Devil,collins Nina Boyfriend Voice Out On Social Media / Moyo Lawal, Ubi Franklin, Laura Ikeji And Solomon Batini Storm #kmminitiative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.