Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Where Can I Get 5v Output Usb Dc To Dc Step Down Circuit? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Where Can I Get 5v Output Usb Dc To Dc Step Down Circuit? (514 Views)

12v Dc To Dc Phone Charger / DC To DC Converter / Dual USB 18650 Battery Charger PCB Power Module 5V Module Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get 5v Output Usb Dc To Dc Step Down Circuit? by CodeTemplar: 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
Where can I get 5v output USB DC to DC step down circuit? I need this and would love to know where I can get them.
Re: Where Can I Get 5v Output Usb Dc To Dc Step Down Circuit? by nwolisar: 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Where can I get 5v output USB DC to DC step down circuit?
I need this and would love to know where I can get them.

Step-down From how many volts to 5volts?
Re: Where Can I Get 5v Output Usb Dc To Dc Step Down Circuit? by CodeTemplar: 5:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
nwolisar:

Step-down From how many volts to 5volts?
from 9v-12v. between that range. 5v USB output. I am targetting a 2amp load.
Re: Where Can I Get 5v Output Usb Dc To Dc Step Down Circuit? by nwolisar: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
CodeTemplar:
from 9v-12v. between that range. 5v USB output. I am targetting a 2amp load.

That's fine, Just get a very good Car Charger, I have been using HaviT for the past 2years with my power bank from a Router and it serves me for a day or more at times. Just did a little DiY and I was good. Got the charger for 2.5k then, it's a 5V 2A output, and has Qi 2.0 fastcharge for phones that support it.

I think that's a good one.
Will upload a picture of it later
Re: Where Can I Get 5v Output Usb Dc To Dc Step Down Circuit? by CodeTemplar: 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
nwolisar:

That's fine, Just get a very good Car Charger, I have been using HaviT for the past 2years with my power bank from a Router and it serves me for a day or more at times. Just did a little DiY and I was good. Got the charger for 2.5k then, it's a 5V 2A output, and has Qi 2.0 fastcharge for phones that support it.

I think that's a good one.
Will upload a picture of it later
is it USB?
Re: Where Can I Get 5v Output Usb Dc To Dc Step Down Circuit? by sonickay(m): 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
Go to market and ask for new age car charger. The pack has Jay Jay okocha picture on it. It has white and black color variants. It has two USB output ports, 1.5A and 2.0A respectively
Re: Where Can I Get 5v Output Usb Dc To Dc Step Down Circuit? by nwolisar: 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
CodeTemplar:
is it USB?
Yes the output is USB, & input is Car lighter port which I redesigned
Re: Where Can I Get 5v Output Usb Dc To Dc Step Down Circuit? by CodeTemplar: 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
sonickay:
Go to market and ask for new age car charger. The pack has Jay Jay okocha picture on it. It has white and black color variants. It has two USB output ports, 1.5A and 2.0A respectively
Good. I will follow up.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 3GS 16gb For 12k / Original Dell HDMI To VGA Converter For Quick Sales / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.