Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Graphic Photos: Young Lady Slashes Ex-boyfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos: Young Lady Slashes Ex-boyfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade In Delta (552 Views)

Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor / "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Designs Her Niece With Razor Blade In Bayelsa (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photos: Young Lady Slashes Ex-boyfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade In Delta by emmalezy(m): 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
The lady pictured below, who lives in Sapele, Delta State, attacked her ex-boyfriend with a razor blade and nearly decapitated him…

The incident reportedly happened on Tuesday night, March 27. It was learnt that the man had slapped the lady for constantly talking bad about him to his mother and siblings. In retaliation she attacked him with blade.

A good Samaritan rushed the victim to St James Hospital located at Amukpe, where he is currently receiving treatment.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/30/graphic-photos-young-lady-slashes-ex-boyfriends-neck-with-razor-blade-in-delta-state/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Graphic Photos: Young Lady Slashes Ex-boyfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade In Delta by scaramenga: 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
grin for the guy mind

i swear na gay i go be from now on
Re: Graphic Photos: Young Lady Slashes Ex-boyfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade In Delta by Redblood(m): 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
So Serious

Re: Graphic Photos: Young Lady Slashes Ex-boyfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade In Delta by Aplaudez(m): 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
I comment my reserve until front page!
lalastical do your homework I beg!
Re: Graphic Photos: Young Lady Slashes Ex-boyfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade In Delta by pyyxxaro: 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
Shuuuoooo

Abi the gal naa Fulani herds girl sad
Re: Graphic Photos: Young Lady Slashes Ex-boyfriend’s Neck With Razor Blade In Delta by Clerverly: 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
See her, like that of Nnamdi Cownu's sister..

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Explosion hits Mubi Town Market In Adamawa State. / Pastor Arrested For Allegedly Propagating Hate Speech / Dangote Cement Country Manager, Deep Kamara And 2 Others Killed In Ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.