Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Bbnaija: Miracle Told Ceec Her Beans Was Salty And It Resulted In Arguments - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Miracle Told Ceec Her Beans Was Salty And It Resulted In Arguments (673 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Caught Putting On A Condom While Nina Was Asleep / BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Have Sex 'Birthday Sex Gift" / #BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Kiss & Romance In The Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Miracle Told Ceec Her Beans Was Salty And It Resulted In Arguments by Loving1: 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
So CeeC cooked beans and Miracle tasted it and told CeeC that the beans was salty but CeeC didn't find it funny which resulted in a little brawl between them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTzsmK-afCw

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Bbnaija: Miracle Told Ceec Her Beans Was Salty And It Resulted In Arguments by NwaAmaikpe: 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
shocked

If her beans is salty.
Her inner porridge will be salty too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Miracle Told Ceec Her Beans Was Salty And It Resulted In Arguments by xpac01(m): 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
Something funny happened in my office here in Enugu...

Ceec's relative called my boss, demanding that he should vote and help campaign for her since he is quite popular around the town... the following transpired:

My boss: what office is she contesting for?

Ceec's relative: BB naija...

My boss: which one is BB naija agian kwanu

Our laughter knew no bounds that day.

I don't blame the relative sha. 45 million no be here...

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Miracle Pledges To Pay N4.5m Tithe / Ultimate Love Guest: Bolanleā€™s Full Bio / LATEST ADVENTURE MOVIE (Starring Leah N.h. Philpott, Kyler Charles Beck, Erin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.