Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates (18246 Views)

Nigerian Youths Are Doing Well – Osinbajo Counters Buhari / Nigerian Youths Are Doing Well – Osinbajo Counters Buhari / “nigerian Youths Are Really Doing Well” – Osinbajo Counters Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by Ijayalagos(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
Sometimes I believe Osibanjo is the one misleading Buhari to always do evil things, knowing that Buhari is an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by Chukwudi4naija(m): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
Professor does not know the meaning of human capital. I don't blame him cos he is just a professor of law. But he should have kept shut of what he knows nothing about, just in a bid to score cheap political point. Kai!
Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by jnfoage: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
PureMe01:
BMC crew always in defense of their paymaster...
MAN MUST CHOP!!!
Lol, the way some of you are going, I suspect massive suicide after 2019. Check all political topics, 90 percent of the comments were made by the wailing agama lizards of Africa. The wailers on NL for 24 hrs crying out their intestines at the mention of Buhari, Tinubu Osibanjo or APC are still the same people grunting BMC everywhere. Tell me more pls, between the wailing lizards glued to NL for 24 hrs and the so called "BMC" which appears casually once in a while, who do you think actually "chop" for being on NL?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by NairaMaster1(m): 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
Samleen:
- So Npower is now a job?

- Feeding of school children after incapacitating their parent is a people investment?

How many parent prays to be unable to feed their kids.

It use to pain me when you see foolishness coming from a person you respect and expect wisdom.

The present government doesn't in anyway have the love of it people at heart.

Let me help proff. Osinbajo to add to his listing:

- We watched without any proactive measure stop killer fulani herdsmen from killing the Nigerians.

- We scam the Nigerian youths with our YouWin Connect program.

- Our NYSC/YEIDP/banks loan program was also a scam.

- almost all programs initiated by the present FG under president Buhari are all scam.

I blame the people that follow them.

N30,000 per month is human development.

I wish he feels their pains of working for 30k in 30 days.
Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by san316(m): 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
jnfoage:

Hmmm. Check any political topic, they are everywhere screaming out their intestines. They are on NL 24 hrs with a lot of predetermined comments relating to Buhari, APC, Tinubu and Osibanjo. What does that tell you? They now earn living through media because I don't want to believe they do these just for free. They are actually trying to justify their pay.

And do you know the funniest part? They are the same people talking about how people are getting paid to defend APC on social media. Once they notice one moniker is most times against them, 4 or 5 monikers will be attached to that moniker and immediately follow it up. As you can see, nobody is tagging anyone, but let one moniker opposed to them show up in about three to four posts, more than 100 tags per day awaits that moniker. I am just imagining how they will survive after 2019 because I have no doubt, Buhari will be sworn in for the second time.

It is very annoying. It has made me to even stop reading through comments on political post.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by PureMe01: 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
san316:

This is total BS. I am not an APC supporter but it gets very annoying when people's reactions become predictable and always negative. A country's leaders are as good or bad as their people. If u keep cursing those running your affairs, then you will perpetually be in penury.
LOL...wen u are done fooling urself,u alert us sharp sharp.U are not an APC supporter but u throw shades at PDP on a very frequent note...
BABA if ur party don dey shame u to profess,kukuma do d needful nah.sha I understand.d way ur bubu disappointed u is beyond measures..i pity una.e no go easy ooo
Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by seunjungle1(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
But how this man managed to be one of the RCCG biggest pastor under Daddy GO watch!
This man don't deserve our votes again. Why can't he canter Bill on same spot? Because you give #30,000 monthly stipend to 200,000 people meant that your failed govt as invested in us.

Anyway, Christ affirmed it that not everyone who call me Lord will enter into heaven.
Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by jnfoage: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
san316:

It is very annoying. It has made me to even stop reading through comments on political post.
I don't even give a hoot about that. I know they are actually working for some looters and you can't blame them. How can a normal human being remain on NL crawling from one thread to another searching for Buhari, Tinubu Osibanjo or APC to insult? The only explanation is that they are working yoruba some thieves. I always get amused when these same "hardworkers" turn around to point fingers at others calling them paid media agents of APC. They must be thinking everyone is on the same business with them. Them and their masters still have a very long way to go as far as Nigerian politics is concerned because I have no doubt Buhari is not leaving Aso Rock until 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by PureMe01: 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
jnfoage:

Lol, the way some of you are going, I suspect massive suicide after 2019. Check all political topics, 90 percent of the comments were made by the wailing agama lizards of Africa. The wailers on NL for 24 hrs crying out their intestines at the mention of Buhari, Tinubu Osibanjo or APC are still the same people grunting BMC everywhere. Tell me more pls, between the wailing lizards glued to NL for 24 hrs and the so called "BMC" which appears casually once in a while, who do you think actually "chop" for being on NL?
ask ur crew members how they are actually paid for defending ur bubu on NL d way u are doing ur job now as well.their own format of payment could b different from urs.
MONTH DON END sha,enjoy ur peanut salary he invests in u as his "human development" project
Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by HomeOfMe(f): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/263552-osinbajo-counters-gates-says-buhari-has-invested-in-human-capital.html
I'm sure this man has compromised his faith with the way they churn out lies daily. You can't gamble with God. It's either you're for him or mammon. Have you asked why bakare was dropped after running with buhari in 2011? He refused to take an oath when they held a meeting at Oriental hotel lekki. They brought out a black native pot aroud 2 am and said he would take an oath,he refused and walked out of the meeting. This is why bakare and asiwaju do not see eye to eye. I'm sure this man must have comprised. We have demons as leaders.
Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by jnfoage: 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
PureMe01:
ask ur crew members how they are actually paid for defending ur bubu on NL d way u are doing ur job now as well.their own format of payment could b different from urs.
MONTH DON END sha,enjoy ur peanut salary he invests in u as his "human development" project
I have a feeling you are talking from experience because your wailing crew make more than 90 percent of comments on political topics, the topics are there on NL. So between you that spend 24 hrs insulting APC, Buhari etc on all topics and the so called bmc who appears casually, who actually earns chop from being on NL? Pls just check any thread and take your statistics, I mean any thread. I know you actually think everyone gets paid for having opinion, sorry, na only you and your fellow wailers dey do that business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by PureMe01: 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
jnfoage:

I have a feeling you are talking from experience because your wailing crew make more than 90 percent of comments on political topics, the topics are there on NL. So between you that spend 24 hrs insulting APC, Buhari etc on all topics and the so called bmc who appears casually, who actually earns chop from being on NL? Pls just check any thread and take your statistics, I mean any thread. I know you actually think everyone gets paid for having opinion, sorry, na only you and your fellow wailers dey do that business.
keep living in ur shadows and deceiving urself.ur crew members don't hide their love for their paymaster bubu but u are.No make oga pick vex 4 ur head oo,remember say na Fulani herdsm..sorry headsman...ask madridguy,he will enlighten u d more grin
Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by Lomprico2: 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
Osinbade has been fully infected with dullardism disease.

What a pity! undecided
Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by simols(m): 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
Samleen:
- So Npower is now a job?

- Feeding of school children after incapacitating their parent is a people investment?

How many parent prays to be unable to feed their kids.

It use to pain me when you see foolishness coming from a person you respect and expect wisdom.

The present government doesn't in anyway have the love of it people at heart.

Let me help proff. Osinbajo to add to his listing:

- We watched without any proactive measure to stop killer fulani herdsmen from killing the Nigerians.

- We scam the Nigerian youths with our YouWin Connect program.

- Our NYSC/YEIDP/banks loan program was also a scam.

- almost all programs initiated by the present FG under president Buhari are all scam.

you are a idiotic hypocrite person. Just listen to yourself, all what you wrote are part of the things they promise during campaign and they are doing it you call it scam. Must you complain. SMH
Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by jnfoage: 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
PureMe01:
keep living in ur shadows.ur crew members don't hide their love for their paymaster bubu but u are...ask madridguy,he will enlighten u d more
Ok, check this thread and see wailing. How many of the so called bmc are here? You are here tagging madridguy, taylor89 on this thread is always the first or second to comment insulting Buhari etc on almost all thread about politics, yet no one is tagging him. That is a typical example of "chopping" from NL through paymasters. That one must be earning higher than you, hence the effort. So from the statistics on the thread, now tell me who is actually working for pay?
https://www.nairaland.com/4427192/buhari-returns-abuja-attends-in-laws#66294907
Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by lordess(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
I am really sorry to say this: Prof. Osibanjo doesn't know what "human capital" is not to even talk of "investing" in human capital. I am just so sorry.
Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by PureMe01: 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
jnfoage:

Ok, check this thread and see wailing. How many of the so called bmc are here? You are here tagging madridguy, taylor89 on this thread is always the first or second to comment insulting Buhari etc on almost all thread about politics, yet no one is tagging him. That is a typical example of "chopping" from NL through paymasters. That one must be earning higher than you, hence the effort. So from the statistics on the thread, now tell me who is actually working for pay?
https://www.nairaland.com/4427192/buhari-returns-abuja-attends-in-laws#66294907
grin grin grin lol...dat line "earning more dan me" got me..well don't wanna engage in irrelevant issues with u...just for d purpose of ur conscience,forget abt wat they pay u,deep down u,u know ur bubu has bleeped up so much dat it is sooo glary to even d blind within d country and non-citizens.
for d purpose of ur pocket,i wont discourage u from coming to his rescue weneva he is rightfully and deservedly taken to d cleaners.keep up ur good but highly frustrating work
Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by ebenholer(m): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
The vice president is unrepentant and with this response he is not fit to rule this nation. First, since investing in agriculture, did the price of agricultural commodities reduce? Second, when will this all time blaming of past administration end and the blame on fall of crude oil price? We are honestly tired of using 4years to shift blame over and over again.
Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by salvo18: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
U should shut d f*#k up bruv! Reality n figures ur quoting don't correlate. Indeed u av bin bought. In oda words u don shit for churcH
Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by sinola(m): 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/263552-osinbajo-counters-gates-says-buhari-has-invested-in-human-capital.html

even so called RCCG man of God is now a chronic liar even worse than lai mohammed.....i weep for this country
Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by degamemaster(m): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
What exactly is the problem of this dwarfish mere commissioner that he keeps spewing thrash from every side of his gutter mouth?
Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by thunderbabs: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
Osinbajo don dey join bad ghang.. Walahi
Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by Subonbon(m): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
Vice president as they call you... Stop thinking through your anus!
Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by AngelicBeing: 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
Fuckingmallam45:

ageli o ri yin ti buru meh
grin

Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by samx4real(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
Na rigging go save these ones come 2019.
Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by Uguruzik(m): 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]

World's most foolish professor has spoken,
Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by Onemoleaseehis(m): 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

im so disappointed with VP look at what pastor can say public im shame of him,he is big failure to rhe christian body at large
Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by Onemoleaseehis(m): 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by Onemoleaseehis(m): 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2018

Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by kending: 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
Prof Osinbajo, this is very sad... The once remarkable man I knew has turned himself to Jack in the box, am totally ashamed of you sir, you're such a disgrace... #spits
Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by Uwaomapaul(m): 11:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
People like this fool painted Christianity bad
Re: President Buhari Has Invested In Human Capital - VP Osinbajo Counters Bill Gates by Roadmike(m): 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
Indeed its is very obvious, how they are investing in Human Capital. Yet we can see it so visibly the investment in education, for a man who never really believed in Education.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC / 'Treating PDP As A Pushover Is Dangerous' - Yahaya Bello Warns APC / Dogara Meets With APC Lawmakers Over House Of Representatives Speakership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.