Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

No Adcanced Bookshop In Warri - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / No Adcanced Bookshop In Warri (777 Views)

I Need A Backend Web Developer In Warri / Warri Web Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Adcanced Bookshop In Warri by phililp(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Guys pls I don tire to find.
Today I searched almost the whole warri but cudnt find the book I wanted..
Who can help suggest where I can get any of:
Python
Js
Mysql
Html5
And machine learning

Biko where can I get them

to i suffer tire ...From hausa quater to enerhen jnc.. To airport road, to estate, to deco jnction, back to eneehen jnctiin, to jackpa area... To pti,

But all to no avail..

Pls help o... Videos and online books dont work well for me
Re: No Adcanced Bookshop In Warri by olatayo8296(m): 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
Go to your university library naw...
Borrow and kkee renewing the lease..
Re: No Adcanced Bookshop In Warri by etoluw: 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
Many bookstores try to avoid buying programming books because they become outdated in just a few years

you can download ebooks for free on pdfdrive.com

1 Like

Re: No Adcanced Bookshop In Warri by Alejob: 6:24am On Apr 22, 2019
You need powerbank for your laptop and phone. Why don't you holla? I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Hot UK Adsense Deal Fast Lane 3 Slot Available Adsenseshop.com / Mtn Vs Glo: Which Provides The Best Services Nigeria / Come Let Me Show You How To Do These Stuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.