Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

I Helped PDP Rig Election – Ibrahim Mantu Confesses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Helped PDP Rig Election – Ibrahim Mantu Confesses (374 Views)

Kathy Fitzgibon, Lucky Igbinedion, Peter Obi, Ibrahim Mantu Hosted To A Dinner / "I Helped PDP Rig Elections"— Ibrahim Mantu Confesses(video) / "I Helped PDP Rig Elections" — Ibrahim Mantu Confesses, 'Born Again' Politician (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Helped PDP Rig Election – Ibrahim Mantu Confesses by emmalezy(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2018

Former deputy senate speaker Ibrahim Mantu in a new interview has confessed to helping PDP rig elections.

On how he did this, Mantu said he offered a bribe to electoral officials and security agents during elections.

“Let me tell you one thing, yes I did. I am now confessing the truth. I don’t have to go and change election (results) but when you provide money, you give money to INEC boys that if they see any chance they should favour you, you provide money to the security personnel. I tell you it’s not necessarily when I am contesting election but when my party sponsors a candidate, I will like that candidate to win” he said

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/30/i-helped-pdp-rig-election-ibrahim-mantu-confesses/

cc lalasticlala
Re: I Helped PDP Rig Election – Ibrahim Mantu Confesses by Gayigaskia(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
This guy needs to vomit all the funds collected from OBJ for his third term agenda; he was in charge of the campaign in the senate. PDP has been doing bad things to Nigerians since 1999 fact.
Re: I Helped PDP Rig Election – Ibrahim Mantu Confesses by Mynd44: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2018

(1)

Tension As Senate Committee On Capital Market Loses Two Chairmen In One Year / Governor Ugwuanyi An Efficient Manager Of Resources – Enugu Lawmaker, Chinedu Nw / Buhari Has Accepted To Contest Again The Position Of President, Says Lalong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.