Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

The Great Commission: Who Does It Involve? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Great Commission: Who Does It Involve? (216 Views)

Should A Born Again Christian Involve In Active Politics? / The Great Commission: Soul-winning / Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Great Commission: Who Does It Involve? by Godssword1(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
I woke up with a tugging in my spirit this morning. The LORD had reminded me once again (during the night) concerning the urgent need to go fishing for lost souls.

All current events unfolding before our eyes all point to the nearness of the end of this age. But what does the LORD expect of us in such a season as this? Is it for us to just watch and pray, while looking forward to the rapture of the Church and His second coming? That's definitely part of it, but not all.

I'm saddened whenever I see the unsaved talking about end times alongside Christians. It's likely they do not grasp the severity of the coming judgment. They all make fun out of it and go about their own business. It's unfortunate that they don't understand, just like Noah's generation.

Luke 17:26-29 KJV
And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. [27] They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. [28] Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; [29] But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

The enemy of their souls has blinded their eyes. But that is one of the reasons why the Church is still here; to open the eyes of the spiritually blind, innocent and unsaved ones and show them the way to the LORD...CONTINUE READING HERE: https://www.ibloggospel.com/2021/01/overcome-spirit-of-rising-and-falling.html

(1) (Reply)

Promotion For Gopsel Artistes! / Adeboye Prays For Female Students Still Held Captive By Boko Haram / Are You Fighting Temptation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.