Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) (44897 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by Radicalface: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
grin

Who noticed he lacks dress sense.
Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by Ibibioesan(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
miracle won tonight payporte arena game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZZWj3ZTsJ4
Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by KingK0ng: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
Why does he have the Batman logo on his head bro? � grin grin.

BrainnewsRadio:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/bbnaija-meet-the-man-who-wants-to-marry-cee-c/

Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
With that rescinding hair abi?
Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by timsbee(f): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
D guy is a real hediot.

quote author=jdluv post=66297403]with Her 45m abi?[/quote]
Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by timsbee(f): 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
D guy is a real hediot.

quote author=jdluv post=66297403]with Her 45m abi?[/
Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by softprick: 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
See hin head like the count for Sesame Street
Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
Mizsuccess2018:
with that your shaped head..I hope you can handle cee well? I dnt think so..I trust her..madam take no nonsense
. Lol@ shaped head. You re funny
Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by Nekichuks1: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
Like yo,as in do u understand?who does dat
Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by iamtardey: 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
Chikita66:
Why does his head look like vulture mouth?
chivita why nah..
Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by Papaaldrich: 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
That hair cut be like wetin dem use chisel carve
taylor89:
Oga first cut ur front hair

Abi devil kiss u for forehead

Cee-Cee looks scary to me

I rather marry my crush Alex

Cee-Cee be like who go poison her mother inlaw food
Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by LyfeJennings(m): 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
A queen she is
Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by KingK0ng: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
[quote author=BrainnewsRadio post=66297333]

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/bbnaija-meet-the-man-who-wants-to-marry-cee-c/

Why does he have that Batman logo on his head? *in Ceec’s Voice* Are you a man sef grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by babdap: 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
Yoyr fastest way of reuniting with your ancestors
Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by Malawian(m): 12:22am On Mar 31, 2018
see him cheap bald head as e be like wetin Dem carve.
Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by greatbuc(m): 1:52am On Mar 31, 2018
Hammer head of horror. Well prepare for your roast.
Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by greatbuc(m): 1:53am On Mar 31, 2018
Sango pikin
Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by Prettyyemi(f): 4:07am On Mar 31, 2018
Nice one...
My only prayer for u is that:
U will not use ur hand to do urself....
Everything about ceecee is trouble...
So I hope u know what you are doing bro
Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by Alejob: 5:03am On Mar 31, 2018
Freedom!

Why don't you slide into her DM instead of making a public meal of your infatuation....

What does real men mean?

Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by Fitbillionairep: 5:29am On Mar 31, 2018
taylor89:

Alex is a dirty girl with smelling mouth

1 Like

Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by icrawl: 5:39am On Mar 31, 2018
This man does not know what marriage is.

CeeC has temper issues. There cannot be peace in that home unless you’re ready for the insult that will come to you and your family if you marry her.

Your children will inherit the temperament.

She can also br ask bottle. Only big brother rule prevents her From slapping somebody.

Are you ready ??
Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by whizcartel(m): 6:21am On Mar 31, 2018
Nigga hair looking Avatar Aang the Air bender.
Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by AdamuAudu: 6:43am On Mar 31, 2018
taylor89:

that girl swallow stone
Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by adetes: 7:27am On Mar 31, 2018
C-cee ?
Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by mrde(m): 7:33am On Mar 31, 2018
Chikita66:
Why does his head look like vulture mouth?
Lol...you need Jesus
Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by Smartademu(m): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2018
Cee cee will be like, 'who is this one again?'

Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by Likins(m): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2018
taylor89:

All your comments are always funny grin grin

Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by Likins(m): 7:48am On Mar 31, 2018
taylor89:

Mehn you funny grin grin

Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by crafteck(m): 9:10am On Mar 31, 2018
Mizsuccess2018:
with that your shaped head..I hope you can handle cee well? I dnt think so..I trust her..madam take no nonsense

He looks like a penguin
Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by Rerty247: 9:17am On Mar 31, 2018
Oboi na die u dey oh
Re: BBNaija – "I Want To Marry Cee-C" - Ezenwa Gentle (Photo) by Oyindaberry(f): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mizsuccess2018:
grin
Mizsuccess2018:
Like Batman's logo

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts / BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) / Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.