Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Airtel Nigeria Customer Service Insensitivity - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Nigeria Customer Service Insensitivity (525 Views)

Airtel Nigeria Crashes Data Tariff, Offers More Value On Data Bundles / Airtel Nigeria Unveils New Number Range, 0901 / Nigeria Customer Care Services. Share Your Experiences! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Nigeria Customer Service Insensitivity by CyberFury: 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
For the past for days, Airtel Network has been down in Owerri. I personally haven't been able to successfully open a single webpage on this network since this week.

Today I got so frustrated that I had to call their customer service number, after the long protocols and waits, a lady customer support agent picked my call, she took her time to hear me out, and after I was done, she just plainly told me to go get another network for my internet connection needs...and then ended the call.

I was shocked.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Customer Service Insensitivity by talut(m): 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
Lol. Are you joking? Cos you got me there
CyberFury:
For the past for days, Airtel Network has been down in Owerri. I personally haven't been able to successfully open a single webpage on this network since this week.

Today I got so frustrated that I had to call their customer service number, after the long protocols and waits, a lady customer support agent picked my call, she took her time to hear me out, and after I was done, she just plainly told me to go get another network for my internet connection needs...and then ended the call.

I was shocked.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Customer Service Insensitivity by CyberFury: 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
talut:
Lol. Are you joking? Cos you got me there

I'm not joking bro, this happened this Friday evening. I promptly went to their twitter handle to tell them how useless they are.
Re: Airtel Nigeria Customer Service Insensitivity by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 31, 2018
Kukuma change go another network na?
Re: Airtel Nigeria Customer Service Insensitivity by shedy03(m): 12:31am On Mar 31, 2018
true
Re: Airtel Nigeria Customer Service Insensitivity by MXDMG(m): 3:50am On Mar 31, 2018
Guessing the lady hasn't been paid yet or she got a new job cos those mofos keep records and she's done for when they find out lol
Re: Airtel Nigeria Customer Service Insensitivity by Johnepaul: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2018
wow. I think that you should contact them via twitter @Airtel_care those guys are reliable. I can bet you that whoever did that nonsense is losing her job. They don't joke with the maxim that says "customer is king". Omo see response.

(1) (Reply)

How To Root Your Stubborn Andriod Device In A Click / How To Make GIF Images From Videos In Whatsapp Messenger / NCC Begins Frequency Transfer From Visafone To MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.