Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,177 members, 7,853,031 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands (85553 Views)

Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria / Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) / 2 Chibokgirls Who Escaped From Boko Haram Trucks Now US Students (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands by Mcreloaded(m): 6:54am On Mar 31, 2018
N5000 must have been meant for their transport back.
Or were they not flown back or was it to transport them from airport back to their various houses.
N5000 story should not have been included

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands by sojikul(m): 6:57am On Mar 31, 2018
How much do they give to the family of those five that died on the way?
Re: Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands by Juwon72: 7:00am On Mar 31, 2018
Fulani!!!!!! Waiting oo are they not the headsmen chain!! Nigeria with stupid politics
Re: Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands by saintneo(m): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2018
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/dapchi-schoolgirls-leah-tried-escape-boko-haram-custody

There's a lot of cockup in this story. How long were Dapchi girls in captivity?

Khalifa coming to see them every week. Three girls escaped for three days.
Re: Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands by mu2sa2: 7:09am On Mar 31, 2018
tamethem:

All you have typed just revealed the colour of your Brain. it is Charcoal Black.

Musa hiding under a moniker called Mu2sa2 .

It is your Satanic Religion of peace that the Book haram claims they are practicing that you should blame in the first place if your brain is not dead like the brain of your prophet.

Not the GOs that the demons inside you are claiming that they should performed a miracle.

Na black brain dey worry you.
Truth is bitter. When under the spell of GO or self-styled prophet you won't even be able to think straight.
Re: Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands by owesomegene(m): 7:16am On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Leah Sharibu... You brought this on yourself.
You would have been free now if only you were intelligent.
This is exactly why the bible says, "My people perish for lack of knowledge."

Are you wiser than Abraham, Isaac and Peter who lied and denounced facts just to save their heads?

If a whole Peter could deny Jesus three times so as to be safe and sound, who the hell are you?
Mumu.
she's a Hausa girl that would be respected and popular than you can ever imagine to be.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands by Talknochip(m): 7:18am On Mar 31, 2018
Large number of pple in Borno and Yobe states ar sympathetic to d devilish beliefs of d Boko haram group!.... Dis is d reason y dis war is yet to b Over!!...they ar the enemies within...saboteurs... God go punish dat fulani man wey carry dose girls back...

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands by Gossiplover: 7:28am On Mar 31, 2018
nawa oo. this is serious
Re: Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands by Truthisit: 7:28am On Mar 31, 2018
Staged play continues
Re: Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands by LorDBolton(m): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Are you wiser than Abraham, Isaac and Peter who lied and denounced facts just to save their heads?

If a whole Peter could deny Jesus three times so as to be safe and sound, who the hell are you?
Mumu.

Shedrach , meshack and abednigo ?

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands by LWKM(m): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2018
Story.. Are you sure that they have not finally kill this girl? Maybe, they are finding a way to tell us about her death sef.
Re: Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands by sunsewa16: 7:59am On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu.

Na u be the original mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands by KingRabota: 8:00am On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu.
The only thing worse than being an absolute slowpoke, is claiming a allegiance to a faith that you can not pay the ultimate price for.
Leah Sheribu is an example of a true christian

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands by TadM: 8:18am On Mar 31, 2018
d4real890:
The president gave us gifts of two wrappers, a pair of shoes, and N5,000 each.”Imagine a president of our dear country these is a joke of the century,when there are many other benefits the government can give them.How long are they going spend the N5,000 abi ti bata or wrapper that would fade in the next two months may God Almighty delivered us these administration oooo
, sometime when you hear the total money shared in rallies as opposed to better situations like this, you'd expect them to do something meaningfull but they won't, 5k? how much is one textbook? let alone one adidas jean(they Are contempted, thank God it was'nt one of those slay mama colleges) , as they are back we should see them became entrepreneurs with the money they would appropraite, now 5k and two rappers?, well it was people that adviced him on that'. my brother.
Re: Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands by uuzba(m): 8:20am On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu.

If you deny me before men, I will deny you before my father. So says the Lord.
Did you not read that part?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands by pumpy007(m): 8:20am On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu.
you are a fool

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands by Methodist4ever(m): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2018
May our good Lord guide her and keep her safe.
Amen.

Worthy is the lamb!
Halleluyah
Re: Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands by Ishilove: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Genesis 20:2
Genesis 26:7
John 18:13-27

Mumu.
For once I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu.

i think due to the fact pple mention you on this platform,you have now taken it upon yourself to remain grow and maitain this act of stupidity.you better think before you talk
Re: Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands by NairaMaster1(m): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2018
"Hajara Adamu, another of Leah’s friends, recalled: “The Fulani man (from the family) said to them, ‘so you are the missing girls that we’ve heard about on the radio.’ He gave them a jerrycan filled with cow’s milk and brought them back.”

Whatever is the intention of the messenger, I understand it's not only Leah that sneaked but only her was held back.

The Fulani man returned them to Boko Haram. Na wa ooo.
All these people are with Boko.
Re: Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu.

She chose to be like Jesus who didn't deny himself, and was glorified. She chose a better way, and the better way isn't necessary the easy way.

I admire her courage and strength. May God see her through.

You don't have to insult her for her choice, it's her choice and not yours. You may choose to be a coward that doesn't mean everyone should be like you.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands by Awoleesu(m): 11:36am On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu.
indeed the children of the world are in thier days wiser than the children of light... You hardly know what those demanding her creed denunciation know, hence your view...
Re: Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands by Okoh665(m): 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are faithless does not mean others are. And it's a very wrong thing and sin to lie no matter the situation. Mind you Peter never denied Jesus intentionally . Faith differs!

Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands by Okoh665(m): 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
[quote author=Okoh665 post=66311971][/quote] And if you call your brother a fool you also are a fool. You have to have a better understanding of the scriptures before you open your mouth and criticize someone.
Re: Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands by spafu(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu.
You are a bastard

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands by wizod(m): 3:58pm On May 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu.
a mad man sighted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership / Nigeria History Makers In Pictures / Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.