Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Who Is Ur Favourite Club Flop Of The Season? ;d - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Who Is Ur Favourite Club Flop Of The Season? ;d (535 Views)

The English Premier Starts Today: Can Your Favourite Club Win The League? / Support Your Favourite Club And Make Money!!! / Torres For Sale! Chelsea Will Take £20m In January For Flop Striker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Ur Favourite Club Flop Of The Season? ;d by SeanLewis(m): 10:50am On May 06, 2010
cheesy grin grin grin grin There maybe a flop in your club coz i really nid all WE(ARSENAL FC,MANCHESTER UTD,CHELSEA FC,LIVERPOOL FC and even BARCELONA and INTER MILAN) fans to drop ur club's flop of the season. Am an Arsenal fan, but arsenal club's weakness came from both the defence and goalkeeping. Its absolutely Fabianski that is d club's flop. Judging 4rm his schoolboy saves against Fc Porto and even against Wigan fc and Blackburn Rovers. Is it a problem of lack of Xperience or that hes nt meant to be a goalkeeper? Anyway, lets drop our favourite club's FLOP of the season in this thread cheesy
Re: Who Is Ur Favourite Club Flop Of The Season? ;d by azeeza(f): 10:58am On May 06, 2010
Arsenal and dnt ask me why. angry
Re: Who Is Ur Favourite Club Flop Of The Season? ;d by SeanLewis(m): 11:19am On May 06, 2010
azeeza:

Arsenal and dnt ask me why. angry
Which player in Arsenal? By the way, its d floppy players in favourite clubs in europe that is been talked abt here. Why will i ask u why, while u ve just made ur own point grin grin
Re: Who Is Ur Favourite Club Flop Of The Season? ;d by Iyineda(m): 1:17pm On May 06, 2010
Definitely between Bordeaux (French Ligue 1) and Liverpool (EPL).

The clubs who exceeded expectations for me are Fulham (EPL) - because of their Europa League Final berth and Bayern (German BundesLiga) - stunning second half of season performance.
Re: Who Is Ur Favourite Club Flop Of The Season? ;d by Ejemu1010(f): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2012
Manchester United 4 ever coz I profit from them.

http://www.surebet247.com/Odds/registration/affiliate1010
Re: Who Is Ur Favourite Club Flop Of The Season? ;d by chelseabmw(m): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2012
Iyineda: Definitely between Bordeaux (French Ligue 1) and Liverpool (EPL).

The clubs who exceeded expectations for me are Fulham (EPL) - because of their Europa League Final berth and Bayern (German BundesLiga) - stunning second half of season performance.

u spoke my mind

(1) (Reply)

3 Good Reasons Why Cesc Fabregas Won't Be Joining Barcelona This Season / English Premier League 2010/11 / Which Of These Fcs Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.