Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Let's Talk About "the Rise And Rise And Rise Of Vector" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Let's Talk About "the Rise And Rise And Rise Of Vector" (1214 Views)

I Need Best Of Vector Mix / The Rise and Rise of P Square / Official Release Of Vector's Video - "kilode" Feat Emmsong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About "the Rise And Rise And Rise Of Vector" by frijos(m): 10:53am On May 06, 2010
Yes! i'm happy to know that my boy Vector is doing well. Judging from where he started and where he is today. Vector have battled and kept it real despite critics stoning him almost to death with harsh words and comments on blogs. I'm inspired by the way he has kept it real staying true to what he believes in and just doing him. Vector now is a household name. Sometimes i'd be in the midst of folks and they'll be talking about my homeboy Vector and I just listen like I don't know him. Infact that's what inspired me to bring this here. Vector is just too good for this new generation of naija hip-hop. Vector is very gifted. He pulls words out of the air like bluetooth! no be mouth! omo I don dey inside room where one guy enter say oya Vector begin rap with everything inside this room right now starting from this pen when I want give u so and Vector just made us give him a standing Ovation! Sometimes I just look at him and see pure talent menh Raw! Now VEC is preparing to drop his debut album trust me ya'll ain't gon be dissappointed. Also the "Kilode" video is in the works. Vector proves himself once again on the Champion rmx his swag, his flow is unique. Like he said "i'm raised in the battle" that's true! from freestyle battles Vector was crowned king of the streets starting from Unilag. He is feared and respected by Mcs and wanna be MCs. V-E-C for Life!
Re: Let's Talk About "the Rise And Rise And Rise Of Vector" by aieromon(m): 11:37am On May 06, 2010
Tell him to mellow down his Kanye swag-like style.
The guy sure rocks.i wish him success

"I'm cocky to the chest
Call me Morris,i gat chestnuts"
Re: Let's Talk About "the Rise And Rise And Rise Of Vector" by frijos(m): 11:54am On May 06, 2010
Thanks man i'ma tell him ! cool
Re: Let's Talk About "the Rise And Rise And Rise Of Vector" by SeXyBoNE: 1:20pm On May 06, 2010
I like this dude

even if he rap like Jay Y or Kanye East Or lil DWayne

It doesnt matter, make doe and stay fly bro

big up
Re: Let's Talk About "the Rise And Rise And Rise Of Vector" by eldee(m): 1:40pm On May 06, 2010
aieromon:

Tell him to mellow down his Kanye swag-like style.
The guy sure rocks.i wish him success

Kanye??

Niggas bin telling me I rap like Hov
. . . . I'm hotter than stove
Re: Let's Talk About "the Rise And Rise And Rise Of Vector" by frijos(m): 1:56pm On May 06, 2010
LOL @ Eldee! my guy u know wetin dey jor! cool
Re: Let's Talk About "the Rise And Rise And Rise Of Vector" by Dandy1(m): 2:16pm On May 06, 2010
Hotter than stove? what happens if the stove is not lit or switched on, Just kiddin.Anyways,I've got mad love 4 d boy.He,and Skales are d next best thing in Naija rap. Bumpee,bumpee,bumpee,bumpee,bumpee.Shorty's jumpin on me like a monkey,Shorty's wit no panty,shorty's naughty.
Re: Let's Talk About "the Rise And Rise And Rise Of Vector" by frijos(m): 2:19pm On May 06, 2010
@Dandy LOL! grin
Re: Let's Talk About "the Rise And Rise And Rise Of Vector" by tosinaded(m): 3:39pm On May 06, 2010
am too hot i can give the sun a tan
now am number one sumtn like 10/10
divide that
Re: Let's Talk About "the Rise And Rise And Rise Of Vector" by SeXyBoNE: 3:53pm On May 06, 2010
tosinaded@:

am too hot i can give the sun a tan
now am number one sumtn like 10/10
divide that

I like that,
Re: Let's Talk About "the Rise And Rise And Rise Of Vector" by tosinaded(m): 3:58pm On May 06, 2010
turn cross river into wine and then cal - a - bar grin
Re: Let's Talk About "the Rise And Rise And Rise Of Vector" by Dandy1(m): 5:00pm On May 06, 2010
IMO,VC viper has gotten D maddest wordplay up in D industry.I think he did smthn cool too on Mudina's track like- Le'mme put U on a bed,like J. Holiday_this is over.I hope I got it right.@tosinadedamola,thanks to ur 4shared account.Pls keep updating.
Re: Let's Talk About "the Rise And Rise And Rise Of Vector" by Dotman01(m): 5:05pm On May 06, 2010
Kabiesi like me esi at all
Lagos island we rep 'em we break 'em and shake 'em.
Wen we get high we elavate 'em
Re: Let's Talk About "the Rise And Rise And Rise Of Vector" by aieromon(m): 7:08pm On May 06, 2010
@eldee
Vector does not come close to Jigga except the way he slurs his lines.
Jigga would never drop the 2nd verse of Kilode like that,only Kanye can do that.Jigga would have made an analogy of that verse.

I just love this line
"I'm cocky to the chest
"Call me Morris,i gat chestnuts''
Re: Let's Talk About "the Rise And Rise And Rise Of Vector" by shotster50(m): 1:10am On May 07, 2010
Dude deserves what he is getting now. The Hov comparisons aside, his wordplay is crazzyy.
Re: Let's Talk About "the Rise And Rise And Rise Of Vector" by DBR: 9:40am On May 07, 2010
V.E.C is the issshhhh!!!
flows tite, wordplays right.
Does any1 have a link to the one he did wit pype?
Tosenski, r u comin to d rescue? wink

oNe
Re: Let's Talk About "the Rise And Rise And Rise Of Vector" by frijos(m): 2:03pm On May 07, 2010
My boy V-E-C putting together a super-solid album which will be dropping anytime soon! Yeah Video shoot for KiLoDe began 2day. cool

"POLE VOLT JUMPING ERRBODY IN THE GAME"

V-E-C ON J MARTIN'S GOOD OR BAD REMIX.
Re: Let's Talk About "the Rise And Rise And Rise Of Vector" by hevysomtin(m): 7:24am On May 14, 2010
saw on his fb profile yesterday fink he just shot "KiLoDe" Da Grin's demise definitely gave VEC a huge buzz from heavy rotation the champion rmx video is getting embarassed
Re: Let's Talk About "the Rise And Rise And Rise Of Vector" by medjai(m): 7:31am On May 14, 2010
Dude IMO, is ultra hyped. His wordplay to me are rudimentary nothin special
Re: Let's Talk About "the Rise And Rise And Rise Of Vector" by temple(m): 7:53am On May 14, 2010
he's good.
Re: Let's Talk About "the Rise And Rise And Rise Of Vector" by shotster50(m): 11:28pm On May 15, 2010
@ Medjai
I like how you stated it is your own opinion. Compare his wordplay to his other Nigerian rap contemporaries, dude definitely deserves whatever hype he gets.
Re: Let's Talk About "the Rise And Rise And Rise Of Vector" by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 16, 2010
Presently in the rap game,VEC's album is top priority.

am so hot i can give the sun a tense/
am no 1, sumthin like ten over ten/

divide dat
Re: Let's Talk About "the Rise And Rise And Rise Of Vector" by medjai(m): 9:49pm On May 16, 2010
^^^ i'm so hot, I can give the sun a tan. Not tense
Re: Let's Talk About "the Rise And Rise And Rise Of Vector" by tosinaded(m): 11:35pm On May 16, 2010
Olayokun how far

(1) (Reply)

Chocolate City Diss! Mi Da Beef Is On : Freestyle By Big Fazzzzz London : / Hot New Music: Bosalin Feat Mecksy- Turn By Turn / New Video: Chop My Money (the Remix) - Psquare Ft. Akon & Mr May D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.