Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,083 members, 7,814,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos (37968 Views)

BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) / BBNaija's JMK Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday (Photos) / Fans Surprise Nengi With A Range Rover On Her 23rd Birthday (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by vengertime: 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
RainbowDude:
Is that hair real??
No, Na straw. Oni Iranu
Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by bizza45: 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
bazkid24:

Be careful
It most likely is a scam
thanks man!!! if he gives me price I go leave am run
Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by ngwababe(f): 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
Fine sisi.

O si na owu worrior na adventuros? Ngwanu!!
Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by holarlekan1234: 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
long life
Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by fiercehillz(m): 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
Wow...she is beautiful..."put on my glasses"...she is damn beautiful
Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by TIDDOLL(m): 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
Now....
This is what I call "Beauty"!!!
Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by kmaster007: 12:14am On Mar 31, 2018
dem dey use ur age dey collect money for banks or ATM
Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by kaypap93: 12:18am On Mar 31, 2018
she use to be my classmate in secondary school... I remember how most of us didn't like her when she first came... saucy, sluggish and a bit rude.
We were never really friends but she was a fantastic girl then... How time flies
Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by mekonglobal(m): 12:40am On Mar 31, 2018
I know it must be Alexreporter, abeg wetin that girl carry for head?
Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 31, 2018
I am not one to opine about anyone's look but I just could not pass up on this one. My question is: What the F**K is up with this "happy to be nappy" hair do that black women are wearing? It's one thing to have a well coiffured natural hairstyle but it's another to have all this horse hair running in different directions. Enough said!

1 Like

Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by Uzorgod(m): 1:28am On Mar 31, 2018
Up Biafra!
Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by passyhansome(m): 2:15am On Mar 31, 2018
Since beauty and brains are for only the IGBOS I rest my case
Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 31, 2018
Ezigboune:
23 ke

Dont start
Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by alfredilly: 3:52am On Mar 31, 2018
Sweetcollins:
You are cute dear

Igbos doing this nation proud...

The likes of
Queen Bianca
Queen Agbani Darego
Chioma Ajunwa
Chimamamda Adichie
Linda Ikeji...
Agam akodu ole yari ibeya...
That doesn't mean other tribes ain't spectacular as well
Don't hate but love that you also may attract
One love
Albania Darego is not an Ibo woman.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by DrHighchief(m): 3:58am On Mar 31, 2018
Flavour...
Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by googi: 3:58am On Mar 31, 2018
Igbo good for girlfriend

Yoruba good for wife

Na joke O!
Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by Toks2008(m): 5:26am On Mar 31, 2018
She is not only beautiful but the most humble young famous beautiful lady i have ever come across.
Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by migeoart(f): 5:48am On Mar 31, 2018
RainbowDude:
Is that hair real??
No
Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by Peterpanny: 6:04am On Mar 31, 2018
Ezigboune:
23 ke
yes 23.
Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 31, 2018
So chioma is 23? hmmmmmm....
Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by Walexito(m): 6:07am On Mar 31, 2018
Nice
Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by pokipoki: 6:41am On Mar 31, 2018
AlexReports:
@alexreports

HAPPY BIRTHDAY: 40th Miss Nigeria Chioma Tyra Obiadi Turns 23 Today, Releases Photos

Wow! This is definitely a definition of beauty, a perfect paragon of attraction out of a playboy's magazine. The 40th Miss Nigeria Queen Chioma Tyra Obiadi has released stunning photo shoots to mark her 23rd birthday today.

Obiadi has been in a very blissful mood all day posted this on her page: 
....just yesterday I was 22 and today I am 23...
This has taught me that time to explore is now,
The time to leave a mark is now,
The time to know God is now,
The time to build love is now,
The time to study hard is now,
The time to be beautiful is now,
The time to be a worrior is now,‎
The time to see the world is now,
The time to be adventuros is now,
The time to be self sufficient is now,
Because NOW doesn't last too long...‎

The elegant looking damsel who was the immediate past Miss Nigeria will not be having major celebration as she is neckdeep into academic activitie in School- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. ‎

Happy birthday, your majesty.‎
http://www.alexreports.info/2018/03/happy-birthday-40th-miss-nigeria-chioma.html?m=0

Do you really know the meaning of "sultry"?
Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by dominique(f): 7:20am On Mar 31, 2018
She looks like a cross between Genevieve and Tiwa, very stunning with lovely skin.
Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 31, 2018
Igbos!!! All the time MOST BEAUTIFUL kiss kiss kiss
Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by CSTR1002: 7:48am On Mar 31, 2018
Damn .This girl set o.

#igbogenetics
Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 31, 2018
Sweetcollins:
You are cute dear

Igbos doing this nation proud...

The likes of
Queen Bianca
Queen Agbani Darego
Chioma Ajunwa
Chimamamda Adichie
Linda Ikeji...
Agam akodu ole yari ibeya...
That doesn't mean other tribes ain't spectacular as well
Don't hate but love that you also may attract
One love
Agbani Darego is not igbo
Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by judgedredd22(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2018
Davidlekkzy:
Beautiful

issa future heart breaker ...will break a lot of hearts in the next 7 - 10years grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by bros856: 10:51am On Mar 31, 2018
It must always be Igbo, nawaooo
Re: Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos by Vulcanheph(m): 11:16am On Mar 31, 2018
If i hear say she be 23

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Unfollow Each Other. Sophie Williams Reacts / Pictures From Anne Idibia's Bridal Shower In Dubai / Daniella Okeke Poses With Her White SUV In Dallas, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.