Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Pelvic Muscle Hypertonia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pelvic Muscle Hypertonia (421 Views)

Treat Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (pid) Today / Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment / Pelvic Scan Report: Can I Have Some Interpretations On This Pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pelvic Muscle Hypertonia by kollysnut(m): 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
Good evening doctors, pls what is pelvic muscle hypertonia

Causes, signs, solutions and also please what is the relationship with child birth and delivery

Please i need answers. I beg help a brother, your answers will help me make a live changing decision.

Thank you.
Re: Pelvic Muscle Hypertonia by bhlesingglory(m): 1:01am On Mar 31, 2018
kollysnut:
Good evening doctors, pls what is pelvic muscle hypertonia

Causes, signs, solutions and also please what is the relationship with child birth and delivery

Please i need answers. I beg help a brother, your answers will help me make a live changing decision.

Thank you.

hypertonic pelvic floor is a constantly contracted pelvic floor. This constant contraction puts the uterus, bladder, bowel and other structures under enormous amounts of pressure. This can lead to:
•Incontinence
•Pelvic tilt
•Hip instability
•Weak core muscles
•A lack of upper body strength

You need to see a physiotherapist as soon as possible.
Re: Pelvic Muscle Hypertonia by kollysnut(m): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2018
bhlesingglory:

hypertonic pelvic floor is a constantly contracted pelvic floor. This constant contraction puts the uterus, bladder, bowel and other structures under enormous amounts of pressure. This can lead to:
•Incontinence
•Pelvic tilt
•Hip instability
•Weak core muscles
•A lack of upper body strength

You need to see a physiotherapist as soon as possible.

Thank you...

It is my gf o, n her has refused to go to hospital, cos her papa na pastor. Always telling me it will get better. I think i rather leave her n move on.
Re: Pelvic Muscle Hypertonia by bhlesingglory(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2018
kollysnut:

Thank you...

It is my gf o, n her has refused to go to hospital, cos her papa na pastor. Always telling me it will get better. I think i rather leave her n move on.

Leaving her would not help her na. You can let her know the long term complications that may arise from it. Moreover, physiotherapy treatment is not invasive at all.
Re: Pelvic Muscle Hypertonia by kollysnut(m): 11:23am On Mar 31, 2018
bhlesingglory:

Leaving her would not help her na. You can let her know the long term complications that may arise from it. Moreover, physiotherapy treatment is not invasive at all.

Thank you again, for the reply.
My pains is that this thing has been worrying her since she starts to have bf, infact is more that 5yrs and she has refused to do something about it.

I want to settle down, but with this. I told her if i marry u, i will cheat. Rather she keeps saying it will get better. Please what's the relationship with child birth and delivery. I need to know that as well. That's important to me. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Here Know Where Gynaecomastia Surgery Can Be Done In Nigeria / Sleeping With Your Mobile Phone Could Cause Infertility And Cancer / How To Cure Acne Pimples In 2days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.