Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter (39395 Views)

This Big Bush Meat Could Worth More Than #20,000 / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. / Dead Big Fish Found In Abuja Where There Is No River. Causes A Huge Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
I bought this fish to mark the joy and libration of my soul(Easter) I thus invite the good people of nairaland to come join me.
Special invitation to Lala.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Mhizrohzz(f): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
shocked
like Dis is very big

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by decatalyst(m): 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
This land is really blessed.

We are just bedevilled by terrible decision makers cry

But wait, nah only you wan chop this humongous fish?

Lalasticlala, Oya commandeer the platoon that will go for this very special assignment.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by decatalyst(m): 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
Mhizrohzz:
shocked
like Dis is very big

Bolded is an understatement fa.

This is large!

27 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Mhizrohzz(f): 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
decatalyst:

Bolded is an understatement fa.

This is large!
lolzz As in...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by dollyjoy(f): 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
decatalyst:

But wait, if nairaland no dey, nah only you wan chop this humongous fish?
As nairaland con dey wetin happen?

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by bizza45: 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
lala abeg come carry ur bro make una chop shark for easter
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
decatalyst:

But wait, if nairaland no dey, nah only you wan chop this humongous fish?

Really blessed my dear, you can imagine this kind of fish from the natural water.
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by mumureloaded(m): 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
this is massive not like passive cleavage some mumu are calling ******. bro abeg DM Me your address
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
mumureloaded:
this is massive not like passive cleavage some mumu are calling ******. bro abeg DM Me your address

Just find your way to KD you'll eat enough of this. Very natural sir.
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by NwaAmaikpe: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
shocked

That is someone's girlfriend you killed.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by maticdamian(m): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mosalah, Mosalah, Mosalah, I adore thee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
You say what??shocked
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Boyooosa(m): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Bought or caught? Looks much of a fisherman than one that could buy that luxury for easter.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by chibike69: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mhizrohzz:
shocked
like Dis is very big

shocked

VERY BIG LIKE MANDINGO'S D

dis ur excitement get as it be ooo

e be lyk wen gal see huge dangling snake in between...
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Narldon: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2018

That was how I was Frying Egg today and my parents were hailing me "You're enjoying oo".

Ordinary 50 naira Egg o! sad

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Mintayo(m): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
Na fish be that? shocked
O yes, na fish!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by naijjaman(m): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
manz:
I bought this fish to mark the joy and libration of my soul(Easter) I thus invite the good people of nairaland to come join me.

shocked

Bros. But this is not fair at all. Nice one though cheesy grin
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by binsanni(m): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
okokobioko shocked shocked shocked

OP nah happy celebration tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by OSUigbo: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nice
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by BabatCargo(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
Cool,yum yum yum
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by benebaby77: 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
How can you say we should join you without putting down your residential address....

Kindly drop it, we are on my ways.....

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Pavore9: 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
manz:

Invitation without address? shocked

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by 2morogobeta(f): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
Bleep jesus he is a cunt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by IMASTEX: 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
Happy celebration.
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
manz:

To come and join you and you didn't post your address
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by kapelvej: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
Please where did you buy it, and how much
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by OboOlora(f): 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
Op, please spice up that fish very well. I’m salivating here, just make sure to step it down with cold bottle of beer. Then look for one karishika after to unleash the dragon on.

Happy Holiday!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Timekeeper: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
Boyooosa:
Bought or caught? Look much of a fisherman than one that could buy that luxury for easter.

U need dehydration..

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by yemajiteru(m): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
Jesu Oluwa wa...

Amin!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike / Popular Cuisines And Dishes Among Deltans (photos) / Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.