Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded (23750 Views)

Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari / Dapchi Schoolgirls: Stephanie Hegarty Slams Lai Mohammed For Attending Golf Game / Ben Bruce Trolls President Buhari Using Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by Gerrard59(m): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2018
British journalists can be mouthed eh!! grin grin

From The Economist to The Financial Times to even Goal.com.
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by kennycalls(m): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2018
What a shame !
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by Troublemaker007(m): 9:48am On Mar 31, 2018
Saviour22:
the bicth should just shut the hell up

What do you and your likes gain from supporting evil staring at you to the face. Some people eh!
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by kapelvej: 9:49am On Mar 31, 2018
Ikwokrikwo:
Yoruba Muslims on their way to attack her.
So you mean that yoruba moslems are like Andulasian breed Cows?,

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by bionixs: 9:49am On Mar 31, 2018
Earthbound:
Just take a look at this stupid journalist. She cannot comprehend Africa. SA's former president was an epitome of corruption. The current president flying economy is nothing but a publicity stunt.

Idiot. Is it her father's economic capital?
you are under a spell

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2018
Ok
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by Troublemaker007(m): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2018
Saviour22:
the bicth should just shut the hell up

What do you and your likes gain from supporting evil staring at you to the face. Some people eh!.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by NairaMaster1(m): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2018
Earthbound:
Just take a look at this stupid journalist. She cannot comprehend Africa. SA's former president was an epitome of corruption. The current president flying economy is nothing but a publicity stunt.

Your president is not corrupt but his son bought two power bike at a time with millions of $

Your president is a saint but he installed St Maina.

Your President is not corrupt but he failed to disclosed how much he spent on his health in UK.

SA president is flying economy class but your president spent millions of pounds on presidential jet parked in London.

SA is far ahead of Nigeria. South Africans are also ahead of Nigerians.
They can't take what you are taking from Nigeria's selfish and family oriented leaders.

Your country is doomed for failure over religion and nepotism.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by cescky(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2018
grin

She must be an iPod yoot...

Where won't take it

I won't even mention the cattle rearers name

Tinubu worshipers see y'all educated life grin grin grin emU emU people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by patchsk(f): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2018
Earthbound:

You've lost your mind!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2018
Troublemaker007:

What do you and your likes gain from supporting evil staring at you to the face. Some people eh!
are they not the ones who made him our president I hate white fools
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by ajepako(f): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2018
It is a known fact that l am not, neither will l ever be a fan of PMB

However, If anyone has to ridicule, troll and insult our president, it should be us Nigerians, not a foreigner..

Ile eni laa ti nje ekute onidodo...

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by lexy2014: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2018
Earthbound:

ramaphosas own publicity stunt is working. Buharis publicity stunts are back firing. From bill gates to martin Luther king fake award to Naomi Campbell, all failed.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by lexy2014: 10:02am On Mar 31, 2018
ajepako:

However, If anyone has to ridicule, troll and insult our president, it should be us Nigerians, not a foreigner..

she might b a Nigerian u can't say, IPOB maybe PDP. I no she reports on a number of Nigerian issues. If our president behave himself, there will b no need 4 trolling in d first place.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by Nicklaus619(m): 10:03am On Mar 31, 2018
Earthbound:

So u later post this rubbing to disgrace the entire men here abi ehh

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 31, 2018
patchsk:

You've lost your mind!

You will lose your mind.
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by cescky(m): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2018
ajepako:

See yourself? A nation of youths with millions of graduates are Soo stewpid enough to vote in a grandpa with no vision or certificate..since you can't see she's helping you see road..now your still complaining grin. See ya Life.. chai

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by patchsk(f): 10:06am On Mar 31, 2018
Earthbound:

You will lose your mind.
Ara gbachikwaa gi nti!

Egbe igwe narapu gi önü gi!
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by cescky(m): 10:06am On Mar 31, 2018
lexy2014:
she might b a Nigerian u can't say, IPOB maybe PDP. I no she reports on a number of Nigerian issues. If our president behave himself, there will b no need 4 trolling in d first place.

See this one

Are you literate? Yes she's Nigerian infact she's from okonkwos village grin grin her other name is ngozika

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by Jabioro: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2018
nwabobo:
Epic.
.,and pathetic descriptrion of most populuos black nation president
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 31, 2018
Saviour22:
are they not the ones who made him our president I hate white fools

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by resurgentxtian4: 10:08am On Mar 31, 2018
cescky:

See yourself? A nation of youths with millions of graduates are Soo stewpid enough to vote in a grandpa with no vision or certificate..since you can't see she's helping you see road..now your still complaining grin. See ya Life.. chai

Stop insulting people who are still in the fence about Buhari. Rather, try to convince them through solid arguments.
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by Adebowale89(m): 10:09am On Mar 31, 2018
Ikwokrikwo:
Yoruba Muslims on their way to attack her.

nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba you Christian you mo Ron. Yoruba is Yoruba, no religion can divide us

educate yourself

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by thunderbabs: 10:10am On Mar 31, 2018
If he and his aides are not scared for buhari's life, they wouldnt have shut down lagos for him.

And why are they scared..? They know very well Nigerians are angry at the daura man.. One stone could just turn him to a defeated goliath.

If he was doing well for the economy and Nigerians, his visit would have been without fears.
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by cescky(m): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Stop insulting people who are still in the fence about Buhari. Rather, try to convince them through solid arguments.

Convince what?
With all you people are suffering what is there to convince?
Sorry my intelligence wont be wasted..if what is on ground isn't enough ...why should I bother will you pay me?

Cast not your Pearl before swine..lest they tear you apart and trample it under foot.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 31, 2018
lovelygurl:

lol wat happen? is it because I said that I hate white fools
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by resurgentxtian4: 10:13am On Mar 31, 2018
Adebowale89:

nothing like Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba you Christian you mo Ron. Yoruba is Yoruba, no religion can divide us

educate yourself

Omoluabi....e mi oni so n’kankan si iro t’ie pa nibeyen.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by franchasng: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2018
guterMann:
There's an air of negativity and bad news hovering around Buhari.

(1) Went to Germany--said West Germany, my wife belongs to the kitchen.

(2)Went to the UK--Nigerians are criminals.

(3)Went to Ghana---promised to help a country way less corrupt than Nigeria fight corruption.

(4)Went to Dapchi walked on 'red carpet'.

(5) Benue--- I didn't know that my IG didn't come.

He's helping to batter the already battered image of Nigeria abroad.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN
You didn't complete it...

Buhari went to USA immediately after he was sworn in as President, and committed the worst ever sin any leader could ever, he divided his country by saying some regions gave him 95% vote while some region gave him just 5% vote, so for that, that he will treat those region that gave him 95% vote better than the 5% voters....and he stood by his words years later.

He went to China to seal a deal for Nigeria to start importing things directly from China using Chinese Yuan without consultation, only to come back to Nigeria to denounce ever making such moves cry cry

He went to Kano to attend a wedding while his citizens are being killed by his people without any word of condolence or visitation by him cry

The man is just a disaster right from his birth....everything he touches turns bloody....too much innocent blood smelling in his hands, despite the billions he has hypocritically looted for his children and unborn grandchildren, I pity them if they do not condemn their father's evil deeds cos karma will surely visit at the set time

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2018
patchsk:

Ara gbachikwaa gi nti!

Egbe igwe narapu gi önü gi!

Carry your Eastern mouth to the front and don't ever mention me again in your miserable life.
Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by DonCandido(f): 10:15am On Mar 31, 2018
Earthbound:

I am shocked and disappointed that the intrepid reporter chose to focus on a minor issue of protocol in far away Africa while her imbeclic Theresa May has caused a diplomatic imbroglio that is threatening world peace over an unfounded and inconclusive evidence!

Now Russia is testing ICMBS that could reach both the North and South poles undetected!

Dumb-dumb reporters everywhere patronising Nigerian hate mongers!

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Hegarty Trolls President Buhari For Making Lagosians Stranded by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 31, 2018
Saviour22:
lol wat happen? is it because I said that I hate white fools

No I'm just wondering why you think they are the ones who made him President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Tinubu Adamant About Decision On Ambode / Reno Omokri And His Twin Sons At The Caribbean Paradise Of St. John / Punch Cameraman Slapped For Obeying Traffic Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.