Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,507 members, 7,823,189 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Download All Types Of Korean Movies With This Apk "Screenshot Below" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Download All Types Of Korean Movies With This Apk "Screenshot Below" (27096 Views)

The Best Websites For Movies With Arabic Subtitles For Free ? / The Top 5 Best Korean Websites To Download Korean Movies For Free / Top Website's To Download Korean Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download All Types Of Korean Movies With This Apk "Screenshot Below" by kinglekiss(m): 2:00am On Mar 31, 2018
Hello nairalanders, to make this interesting, let me narrate how I get the app.
I went to buy bulb at a nearbly shop and I saw this bro watching Korea film, as Korea movie lover I proceed to asked him the title of the film,he respond "Moon lover ". Just to show him I know film, I told him I had watched it and that's was early last year, his respond shocked me, he said "I had also watched it but I didn't complete it, that's why I dowoad it so as to complete it.
I smile and told him "bro, is not possible to download Korea movie, even if you download it, it won't substitute it to eng, you can only watch it online and there is only one app you can use to watch Korea movie which is VIKI, the bro didn't even argue with me, he minimized his phone and show me the app he used, my fellow nairalander I WAS DUMBFOUNDED, to make the story short, the guy give me the app after begging, I even paid the guy before he release it and since then I had being downloading Korea movie..
See screenshot below.
When am downloading

Re: Download All Types Of Korean Movies With This Apk "Screenshot Below" by kinglekiss(m): 2:07am On Mar 31, 2018
When I first open the app, it show me this

Re: Download All Types Of Korean Movies With This Apk "Screenshot Below" by kinglekiss(m): 2:10am On Mar 31, 2018
I proceed, I clicked popular and it pop out this..

Re: Download All Types Of Korean Movies With This Apk "Screenshot Below" by kinglekiss(m): 2:16am On Mar 31, 2018
To confirm if the app truly have popular tv shows, I searched for jumong

Re: Download All Types Of Korean Movies With This Apk "Screenshot Below" by kinglekiss(m): 2:30am On Mar 31, 2018
Then I proceed to download my favorite TV series "Goblin"

Re: Download All Types Of Korean Movies With This Apk "Screenshot Below" by kinglekiss(m): 2:31am On Mar 31, 2018
I clicked on Goblin and it pop out this.

Re: Download All Types Of Korean Movies With This Apk "Screenshot Below" by kinglekiss(m): 2:35am On Mar 31, 2018
Am starting with episode 1, so I clicked on episode 1,it pop out this.
NOTE:each episodes are spit into 4 part( Each part carry 52mb and the duration is 23 minutes)

Re: Download All Types Of Korean Movies With This Apk "Screenshot Below" by kinglekiss(m): 2:40am On Mar 31, 2018
Look the picture above this screenshot , I want you to observe the icon it brought out I MEAN THE PLAY ICON.
To make it bring out download icon YOU WILL TICK DOWN MODE and this will happen.

Re: Download All Types Of Korean Movies With This Apk "Screenshot Below" by kinglekiss(m): 2:41am On Mar 31, 2018
Then you will click on the part you want to download.. Your video will start downloading..

Re: Download All Types Of Korean Movies With This Apk "Screenshot Below" by kinglekiss(m): 2:43am On Mar 31, 2018
After downloading.. Then start watching Note:the films are already substituted

Re: Download All Types Of Korean Movies With This Apk "Screenshot Below" by kinglekiss(m): 2:51am On Mar 31, 2018
I think that is enough for you to believe me..
So if you are interested in collecting the app, I can share it on whatsapp but on one condition(am not sharing it for free, if you read my post very well I said I PAID BEFORE I GET THE APP) I know how the economy is, am just collecting #500.if you re truly a movie lover #500 is just a chicken change..
Note:am not forcing anybody, because I know nairaland very well they will start shouting scam up and down if I don't agree to collect the amount they re willing to pay..
Pls only the interest ones.
If you are interested, drop your WhatsApp contact, I will message you..
Re: Download All Types Of Korean Movies With This Apk "Screenshot Below" by dlawnoni: 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
pls can someone help me out on d site I can download '76
Re: Download All Types Of Korean Movies With This Apk "Screenshot Below" by Maisamari1994: 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
when sojuoppa is there for free....
Re: Download All Types Of Korean Movies With This Apk "Screenshot Below" by AFOLAGBOYEK: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hello you didn't add me on whatsapp yet
Re: Download All Types Of Korean Movies With This Apk "Screenshot Below" by Abdoulx: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
my number +2347085877186
Re: Download All Types Of Korean Movies With This Apk "Screenshot Below" by Jullie0005: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Download All Types Of Korean Movies With This Apk "Screenshot Below" by Elijahwale123: 10:50am On Mar 05, 2020
You can also download dramania..it does exactly d same thing
Re: Download All Types Of Korean Movies With This Apk "Screenshot Below" by Kenny242(m): 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
My no.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: "Be Confident, I Suppose Don Toast You" - Omashola Advises Mercy / Gulder Ultimate Search Partners Multichoice For Season 12. All You Need To Know. / Tinubu, Atiku Hail Funke Akindele On 'A Tribe Called Judah'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.