Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,727 members, 7,862,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:09 PM

Actor, Femi Branch, Marry Another Wife, Having Done With Two Other Women Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor, Femi Branch, Marry Another Wife, Having Done With Two Other Women Photos (759 Views)

Camera In Ayepe, Ogun Hotel: Femi Branch Calls On Police To Arrest Owner/Manager / Being Crippled For Two Years Affected My Career – Actor Femi Branch / ''This Is Not Agbada'' - Femi Branch To Ebuka & His Tailor, Ugo Monye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor, Femi Branch, Marry Another Wife, Having Done With Two Other Women Photos by 13Ebisco: 4:10am On Mar 31, 2018
It has been reported that Nollywood actor, Femi Branch, is married again for the third time; having done away with two other women in previous marriages.

He showed off his wife at his installation as the Jagun Asa of Edeland; where he was crowned Jagun by the Timi of Edeland, Oba Munirudeen Adesola Lawal, Laminisa I, a few weeks ago.

Posting several photos of the ceremony on his Instagram page, Branch captioned his wife’s photos as “My rock….. My sweet fragrance…..Yeye Jagun Asa….Thanks for being my rock”.

A member of the Havilah Mountain of Fire Church, London, United Kingdom which is pastored by Prophetess Olubori and her husband, Branch’s wife, Fadekemi, was said to have been match-made with Femi Branch by the prophetess whom Femi holds in high esteem. He continually sings her praises on his social media handles.

The prophetess, who also refers to Femi as her son, was a pillar of support during his installation as Jagun.

She flew from London to be at his side throughout the event in Ede, Osun State.

Femi and his second wife, Ibitola were married for 10 years but separated in 2016. They had two children in the marriage.

Ibitola cited domestic violence and irresponsible acts from Femi as her reasons for walking out of the marriage.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/actor-femi-branch-marry-another-wife.html

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Mass: Crowd Went To Grace Cathedral Church And Worship Beyonce[watch] / Davido First Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Deletes Instagram Account / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.