Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 31/03 /2018 Saturday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 31/03 /2018 Saturday (356 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 31/03 /2018 Saturday by banabest(m): 5:11am On Mar 31, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�31st, Saturday March 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Joshua Chapters 10,11&12_

➡TOPIC: *EXALT HIM*

�BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 30:1
_"I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou has lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me."_

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Let today be a day to exalt the name of the Lord for all the great things He has done for you. Truly, He has lifted you up; He is the glory and the lifter of your head. (Psa 9:13)
When the enemy thought the rivers of life would drown you, he brought you out without harm. The enemies set traps for you it caught them. When they gathered to take counsel against you,He scattered them. When they gathered to bear false witness against you, He defended you. Indeed God has been on your side and He
deserves some praise.
He has not allowed your foes to rejoice over you. He has showed His mercies upon you, kept you in your going out and coming in (Psa. 121). He gave angels a command to make sure nothing evil
happens to you (Psa. 91). He has been true to providing all your needs. When you lost all hope for help, He showed up for you
� *Lift your voice and give Him quality praise. He said,"if be lifted up, I will draw all men unto me.*

�������������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss
_Father, I praise You. (Praise Him in the best way you can)_ ���������������

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Ecwa's Press Release Over The Non - Release Of Leah Sharibu / Abraham : A Friend Of God And A Man Of Great Faith. / Would christianity provide answers to my dilemma?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.