Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos (26013 Views)

Thunderstorm Kills 18 Kidnappers While Sharing Ransom In Adamawa / 43 Rifles Recovered From Bauchi Forest (photos) / Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by ochardbaby(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2018
bonechamberlain:
may God punish the Nigerian army, their main duty now is to protect herdsmen from rustlers and arrest rustlers immediately, but can't arrest Fulani terrorist killing everywhere. angry

Boss,
All this things na politics. Imagine with out catching this guys na big losses for thé cow owners and thé next line of action is gonna be brutal.

If a hungry man is a angry man,now tell me Sir how do we define an angry man ?

Owners of those cows will go after anyone......

Please let’s preach and show Love,that’s all we need. Most of this big men and their family are save,except when God wishes to visit them with misfortunes. Na we dey suffer am pass,make we use Love follow ourself Na the only key to Co-habitation oh.

Show some love to the next guy,tell someone you love them.

Later we go call aboki beggar,ask anyone who have to beg due to any seriou situation,how long it took them to get that courage to beg.. Na so person dey turn beggar if they come clear all his only source of survival.

Say no to crime !!! One love all my Jah Broda’s and Sisters,not excluding the Papa dem and Mama dem here!
Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by Sweetcollins: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2018
Chai!
Hunger is bad
Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2018
overlord77:

They can easily and quickly capture cow rustlers but can't trace herdsmen terrorizing communities. Interesting

Cattle rustlers are also criminal herdsmen and they are the ones terrorising communities.

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by madridguy(m): 10:48am On Mar 31, 2018
Your problem is beyond ordinary. You failed to understand the fact that majority of crisis between the herdsmen and some villagers are always caused by this people. They killed the herdsmen and take away their cow and the other herdsmen will come and start killing innocent people.

overlord77:

They can easily and quickly capture cow rustlers but can't trace herdsmen terrorizing communities. Interesting

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by bonechamberlain(m): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2018
ochardbaby:

Boss,
All this things na politics. Imagine with out catching this guys na big losses for thé cow owners and thé next line of action is gonna be brutal.

If a hungry man is a angry man,now tell me Sir how do we define an angry man ?

Owners of those cows will go after anyone......

Please let’s preach and show Love,that’s all we need. Most of this big men and their family are save,except when God wishes to visit them with misfortunes. Na we dey suffer am pass,make we use Love follow ourself Na the only key to Co-habitation oh.

Show some love to the next guy,tell someone you love them.

Later we go call aboki beggar,ask anyone who have to beg due to any seriou situation,how long it took them to get that courage to beg.. Na so person dey turn beggar if they come clear all his only source of survival.

Say no to crime !!! One love all my Jah Broda’s and Sisters,not excluding the Papa dem and Mama dem here!

sir only ur first paragraph is related to this topic. but why would more energy be spent on catching rustlers than arresting and jailing and if necessary killing terrorists, are u comparing terrorist with robbers.

for showing love, am a realist, I can't show love to people who hate, and can kill me at any moment. I understand u are trying to promote peace, when the people u are talking about peace with are irrational. u only end up deceiving urself or end up being killed. don't be a lamb in the den of lions and jackals.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by proprince(m): 10:55am On Mar 31, 2018
Oh what a country.

Nig army now protecting herdsmen from rustlers but cant protect peace loving Nigerians from herdsmen attack.

You see why i dnt get angry whenever boko boys kill soldiers ? grin
Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by proprince(m): 10:57am On Mar 31, 2018
The world is watching.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by Adebowale89(m): 10:59am On Mar 31, 2018
Evablizin:
Easy dear is not really thier fault,they are following orders from the superiors.

you even get sense pass some grown up men here. those military personnel ain't just exercising misconduct on their own personal decision but by the C-in-C.

buhari won't say he isn't aware of military activities going on in the country

I have strong passion for force but drop it because of this misconduct, saboteurs in the force. may God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by 4kDdullard: 10:59am On Mar 31, 2018
This is insanity ! These terrorist and jihadist government don't give a fuckkk about Nigerians they only give a fuckkk about their terrorist brothers.
Some news about this shithole is just heartbreaking.
I keep my head up and stay strong because of the realization that oneday we would all pay for our deeds here be it good or evil in this life or in the next until then let the terrorists government look the other way while the lives of Nigerians are cut short by their terrorist brothers.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by babzlim(m): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2018
Just wondering : why ain't this headsmen killed the way Ipod members were ... why arrest terrorist and kill protesters ... just wondering ooooh.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by Babamide(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2018
Nigerian Army...Protector of the Nigerian cattle.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by semyman: 11:09am On Mar 31, 2018
EvilChild:
Buhari is a mad dog with no iota of wisdom and a certified slowpoke
Buhari your father I guess?
Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Nairaland is really becoming dumb and a dumpsite. Cattle rustlers are mostly fulani, and most of them are the ones that perpetrate this criminal acts on innocent citizens, now they have been caught and you people are making jest of the army.
I just want to know if dislike for a person really wipes out every atom of reasoning, if posts on Nairaland is really a reflection of Nigerian youths mentality, I am really afraid for the future of this country and will actively fight for recolonisation.

The only sensible post so far.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by Coolgent(m): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2018
paul samuel a fulani herdsman.
lipsrsealed
Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by DonCandido(f): 11:23am On Mar 31, 2018
EvilChild:

A very sick hate monger spotted!
Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by Positivepoint(m): 11:38am On Mar 31, 2018
CaptJeffry:
You let killers of men be but go after killers of cows, aren't you fools

The same killers of men are the same cow rustlers.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by Kenog4real(m): 11:56am On Mar 31, 2018
Pls, what will be the end product of the meat.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by Lomprico2: 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
That means the military in all these crisis areas are there to arrest n stop cattle rustlers only. Killer herdsmen are not part of their mission.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by wildkat: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
CaptJeffry:
You let killers of men be but go after killers of cows, aren't you fools

That's because they value cows more than human lives.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by SillyMods: 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
EvilChild:
Frustrated thing. Hang yourself to show your frustration.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by Junior66(m): 12:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
madridguy:
Good update.
Fulani herdsmen defender, I hope you notice that 4 out of the five captured men are Fulani's and Muslims?
Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by victormeg(m): 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
EvilChild:

Evilchild! What a name.it speaks for itself.you are obviously part of the problem we have in this country.borrow sense or better stilll,get delivered from the evil spirit that has besieged you.it would be good for you and the country.i mean it.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by Abydokie(f): 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
In Nigeria, cows also have right to life and the freedom to vote and be voted for undecided
Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Nairaland is really becoming dumb and a dumpsite. Cattle rustlers are mostly fulani, and most of them are the ones that perpetrate this criminal acts on innocent citizens, now they have been caught and you people are making jest of the army.
I just want to know if dislike for a person really wipes out every atom of reasoning, if posts on Nairaland is really a reflection of Nigerian youths mentality, I am really afraid for the future of this country and will actively fight for recolonisation.

Thank you for putting the record straight - unfortunately, this how most of them reason and take bigotry to another level.

They don't seem to appreciate that part of the problem results from rustling (though not exclusively by renegade Fulani alone but many other tribes too) causing the herdsmen to take reprisal action against the community the rustlers are perceived to come from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Thank you for putting the record straight - unfortunately, this how most of them reason and take bigotry to another level.

They don't seem to appreciate that part of the problem results from rustling (though not exclusively by renegade Fulani alone but many other tribes too) causing the herdsmen to take reprisal action against the community the rustlers are perceived to come from.

That is why, I said mostly fulani.
Am not trying to use this an insult, but very few tribes can control as much cows as fulani when rustled, that is why when there is high level rustling involved it is majorly fulani.
This is painful because this issue is being politicised, tribalised and given a religious undertone.

I really feel for the innocent fulani who are meant to suffer for the atrocities of their kinsmen.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by maasoap(m): 12:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
bonechamberlain:
may God punish the Nigerian army, their main duty now is to protect herdsmen from rustlers and arrest rustlers immediately, but can't arrest Fulani terrorist killing everywhere. angry
You see my friend, many of you are senseless. Have you ever asked yourself why there is so much killings between herdsmen and host villages? No. You all assumed the cause to be grazing on farms. But no, it is cattle rustling and killing of lone ranging herdsmen.
If the security can prevent cattle rustling, the killings between herders and host villages will be reduced by over 70%.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by maasoap(m): 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
EvilChild:
This description fits your father better.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

That is why, I said mostly fulani.
Am not trying to use this an insult, but very few tribes can control as much cows as fulani when rustled, that is why when there is high level rustling involved it is majorly fulani.
This is painful because this issue is being politicised, tribalised and given a religious undertone.

I really feel for the innocent fulani who are meant to suffer for the atrocities of their kinsmen.

Yes indeed, they ignore the fact that the problem is happening everywhere, including the core north; Zamfara the highest among them where the governor had to recently give an shoot at sight order against anyone seen carrying illegal arms, in a desperate attempt to address the lawless killings; however, bigots have completely taken over and turned the issue into an ethno-religious problem - for political gain.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by bonechamberlain(m): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
maasoap:

You see my friend, many of you are senseless. Have you ever asked yourself why there is so much killings between herdsmen and host villages? No. You all assumed the cause to be grazing on farms. But no, it is cattle rustling and killing of lone ranging herdsmen.
If the security can prevent cattle rustling, the killings between herders and host villages will be reduced by over 70%.
you are the senseless person here, is cattle rustling the cause of the killings in Benue or taraba. most of this rustlers are Fulani's. have u ever heard miyetti allah say the killings are as a result of cattle rustling.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by bossrillboss: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Who will now eat the meat? That's my Question

☣ ☠
...me nd u na..lol
Re: Cattle Rustlers Arrested By Soldiers While Sharing Cow Meat In A Forest. Photos by maasoap(m): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
bonechamberlain:
you are the senseless person here, is cattle rustling the cause of the killings in Benue or taraba. most of this rustlers are Fulani's. have u ever heard miyetti allah say the killings are as a result of cattle rustling.
Then, it was because of what? Explain, pls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Enlists Foot Soldiers In The Fight Against Corruption / Cult Clash: 9 Killed In One Week In Ijebu Ode / Robbers Attack Inspector, Steal N50,000(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.