Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) (32909 Views)

Archaeologists Moved To Tears By Remarkable Biblical Find In Israel (Photos) / Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) / TB Joshua Crusade In Nazareth Israel: Churches, Islamic Cleric, Politicians Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ake1:

.. With pictures or video clip abi. That is the easier way to make some Nigerians believe. Youvcan even demand video clip or pictures to Proof hell is real.
where you shown videos and pictures of ABCD and 1234 before you learnt them?

I don't need visuals,I need written details in English or Yoruba or Igbo text-format. I understand those 3 major languages. Am not doubting your point yet but you have to concisely prove that ascertion of yours. We learn everyday and I can state it without equivocation that I really want to learn something from you.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Throwback: 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
IjeleNwa:
he can't just come online and post sensitive issue like that without crystal details to elucidate his point angry

You effortlessly revealed your ignorance by trying to juxtapose your local knowledge to my world view of information.

The internet is there for the education of those without knowledge.

Some like me were privileged to grow up reading encyclopedia volumes that my arms could not even carry.

You now have the benefit of the internet to learn, so avail yourself of it.

CC: Pussyisfood, another ignoramus that stays in the dark to bark at the light.
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by redsun(m): 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
Even as they are sending scrounging africans packing from their country. I hope tb will use the opportunity to beg them to be mercifully to the helpless and vulnerable or he will just be more concerned about the tithe and offeringsee.
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by petenweke: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
oluwasegun007:
hope he's not planning to relocate....

Lagos and federal IGR will feel it...

but is he aware Africans have been issue 30days ultimatum.

Am sure he will leave before the 30 day ultimatum
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Pussyisfood:

Don't mind the dude. His brain is antiquated and that's why his reasoning is antediluvian. He failed to evolve
Jesus christ! I mean if you describe this dude like this in his presence,he will just die instanta!

I love you thinking canorm but let mercy always say NO in your vocal or written outburst towards another party.
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by alobright17(m): 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
seguno2:
Will this resurrect all those killed by the criminal negligence of TB Joshua
Ayam not understanding. shocked
Take your frustration to APC and PDP not TB. He is not a contractor. all the souls Peace mass, Dangote trucks, GUO e.t.c are killing everyday you never wail about it abi those they're killing are not human being again
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
Throwback:

You effortlessly revealed your ignorance by trying to juxtapose your local knowledge to my world view of information.

The internet is there for the education of those without knowledge.

Some like me were privileged to grow up reading encyclopedia volumes that my arms could not even carry.

You now have the benefit of the internet to learn, so avail yourself of it.

CC: Pussyisfood, another ignoramus that stays in the dark to bark at the light.
alrite sir encyclopedia,you failed to teach what you claimed u knew from encylopedia,perhaps,that's what u will tell ur kids too,so they must check google before they learn? Bros pussyisfood has some words for you.........check it out!
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by alobright17(m): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mutemenot:
Mayor na local government chairman o. Many people go think otherwise
That worth more than some Senators in Nigeria.
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Shigabs(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Let those that know your value honour you... if I be TB Joshua i for don leave Nigeria since go stay for Isreal or another country wey know my worth... undecided

Long Live Prophet T. B Joshua... Never been to your church... But I know that you are a Huge Blessing
What's up with this your " know your worth rant"? You want the whole Nigerians to be rolling on the ground for him befor you know they value him? Abegi, even Jesus Christ was not honored in his place. Is he doing what he is doing for Nigerians? After all he is doing it for himself at the end of the day. I hope you comprehend.
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Throwback: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
IjeleNwa:
alrite sir encyclopedia,you failed to teach what you claimed u knew from encylopedia,perhaps,that's what u will tell ur kids too,so they must check google before they learn? Bros pussyisfood has some words for you.........check it out!

He has words to celebrate your ignorance with you.

Birds of like feather have always been known to flock together. Continue with your bonding and both rejoice in your ignorance.

Does that change world facts?

See the light, step into it and embrace it, or step back further into the dark and bark at it.

The choice is yours.
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
olapluto:
Nazareth, a predominantly MUSLIM city was cornered by Israel. I see a lot of comments bashing the guy who pointed out that the Mayor is Arab.
Well, the truth is before you. Nazareth is predominantly Arab, with Muslim population of over 70%. If Jesus was from Nazareth, his descendants are probably Muslims.

Lol, well, if his descendant have not been murdered by your Islamic jihadist just like the real Egyptian
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Throwback:

He has words to celebrate your ignorance with you.

Birds of like feather have always been known to flock together. Continue with your bonding and both rejoice in your ignorance.

Does that change world facts?

See the light, step into it and embrace it, or step back further into the dark and bark at it.

The choice is yours.
what are you saying sir? Next time don't login in here and post sensitive words here and run away without points to back it up.
Are we fools here? No!

Pls go away an whallow in the realm of your "can't explained facts from your encyclopedia"
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by herkeem: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nazareth (/ˈnæzərəθ/; Hebrew: נָצְרַת‬, Natzrat; Arabic: النَّاصِرَة‎, an-Nāṣira; Aramaic: ܢܨܪܬ‎, Naṣrath) is the capital and the largest city in the Northern District of Israel. Nazareth is known as "the Arab capital of Israel".[2] In 2016 its population was 75,922.[1] The inhabitants are predominantly Arab citizens of Israel, of whom 69% are Muslim and 30.9% Christian.[2][3][4][5] Nazareth Illit (lit. "Upper Nazareth"wink is built alongside old Nazareth, and had a Jewish population of 40,312 in 2014. The Jewish sector was declared a separate city in June 1974.[6]
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Throwback: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
IjeleNwa:
what are you saying sir? Next time don't login in here and post sensitive words here and run away without points to back it up.
Are we fools here? No!

Pls go away an whallow in the realm of your "can't explained facts from your encyclopedia"

Step into the light, I promise it will not hurt you.

Your companion in ignorance already suggested Google. Maybe you and him should heed his advice.

The internet is free, seeing already that you have the data unit to bark at the light.
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Aaronsrod: 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lomprico2:
I tot they are deporting black africans. What is TB still doing there?

He is doing great work. Through his faith and obedience he is showing Gods Chosen people we can be worthy to be accepted by them. If we bless His people He will bless us in the Holy Land and we will know true freedom on Earth.
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
Throwback:

Step into the light, I promise it will not hurt you.

Your companion in ignorance already suggested Google. Maybe you and him should heed is advice.

The internet is free, seeing already that you have the data unit to bark at the light.
Am already inside the light. You are fake minded and lack empathy to realized the effect of your classified information will do to readers here. Do want to cause religion tension?! Pls don't wake up and tell us that Buhari is not corrupt.........you have to tell Nigerians why and how,don't tell them to check google or encyclopedi.

You irritate me! #spits...

1 Like

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by haslaw(m): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
TB Joshua is now a monkey or what.

1 Like

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Throwback: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
IjeleNwa:
Am already inside the light. You are fake minded and lack empathy to realized the effect of your classified information will do to readers here. Do want to cause religion tension?! Pls don't wake up and tell us that Buhari is not corrupt.........you have to tell Nigerians why and how,don't tell them to check google or encyclopedi.

You irritate me! #spits...

Now I lack empathy?

Soon he will beg for mercy.

Information that is freely available on the internet is what an ignoramus calls classified information? Yet you and your ignorant companion were suggesting I check Google?

The ignorant readers here who rather than challenge information by their own research, rather reject such information then advice the source should go and search on Google? To search Google to confirm whose ignorance?

Religious tension in Nigeria over Middle-East ethnicities and what land they are fighting over?

Africa is indeed doomed by its own occupants.

Your arrogant romance with ignorance should truly irritate you.

I hope this has been a defining learning curve for you.
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Awoleesu(m): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
Throwback:
Even Nazareth is a Muslim town in Israel that is native to the Arabs.

sad
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by SEYIKP(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
olapluto:
Nazareth, a predominantly MUSLIM city was cornered by Israel. I see a lot of comments bashing the guy who pointed out that the Mayor is Arab.
Well, the truth is before you. Nazareth is predominantly Arab, with Muslim population of over 70%. If Jesus was from Nazareth, his descendants are probably Muslims.
was there anything like islam when Jesus came to save the World?

1 Like

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Throwback: 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
Awoleesu:
your sense of reason beclouded by ignorance! Nazareth has never been a muslim nor arab settlement... Go get your facts pls.

Ogbeni don't bother arguing with me.

I did not create the current facts that exist in the world.

Go to Nazareth and remove the Muslim Arabs that have been there before Jews forced their way back to the British Mandate of Palestine after the 2nd world war.
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
Throwback:

Now I lack empathy?

Soon he will beg for mercy.

Information that is freely available on the internet is what an ignoramus calls classified information? Yet you and your ignorant companion were suggesting I check Google?

The ignorant readers here who rather than challenge information by their own research, rather reject such information then advice the source should go and search on Google? To search Google to confirm whose ignorance?

Religious tension in Nigeria over Middle-East ethnicities and what land they are fighting over?

Africa is indeed doomed by its own occupants.

Your arrogant romance with ignorance should truly irritate you.

I hope this has been a defining learning curve for you.
with all this your epistle according to the book of what I don't know.

You are yet to make sense.
Pls tell us how Nazareth became a muslim town,is that too hard for you. I want to hear from you and not from google,is that too hard for you,can't you live without google?

If you don't have reasonable idea to share here,stop quoting

2 Likes

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by pedrilo: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
Why africans n blacks generally r hated by most western countries still worries me.
Israel, Russia n Arabs mostly.
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by olapluto(m): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
SEYIKP:
was there anything like islam when Jesus came to save the World?
Neither was Christianity.
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by musicwriter(m): 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Throwback:
Even Nazareth is a Muslim town in Israel that is native to the Arabs.

Yeah, that's true. And that's because the Palestinians (now called Muslims) were the first followers of Yashua, the real Jesus Christ.
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Throwback: 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
IjeleNwa:
with all this your epistle according to the book of what I don't know.

You are yet to make sense.
Pls tell us how Nazareth became a muslim town,is that too hard for you. I want to hear from you and not from google,is that too hard for you,can't you live without google?

If you don't have reasonable idea to share here,stop quoting

After you ask your village head why your people are occupying that village when they did not grow out of the earth like trees, then proceed to Nazareth to ask the Muslim Arab Mayor why his people have been there for hundreds of years before the Jews in Europe started to return to a land they last occupied almost 2000yrs before.

Soldier go soldier come, barracks remain.

That is the tale of the lands and ethnicities of the planet called Earth.
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Awoleesu(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Throwback:

Ogbeni don't bother arguing with me.

I did not create the current facts that exist in the world.

Go to Nazareth and remove the Muslim Arabs that have been there before Jews forced their way back to the British Mandate of Palestine after the 2nd world war.
Arabs before Christ - Fact!
Jesus born in Nazareth - fact!
Muslims own An-Nasira (Nazareth) and as such Christ may have descended from Islam - False!
Islam is a 577 AD (post-Christ) movement... So do the syntax!
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Awoleesu(m): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
olapluto:
Neither was Christianity.
Explain pls...
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
Throwback:

After you ask your village head why your people are occupying that village when they did not grow out of the earth like trees, then proceed to Nazareth to ask the Muslim Arab Mayor why his people have been there for hundreds of years before the Jews in Europe started to return to a land they last occupied almost 2000yrs before.

Soldier go soldier come, barracks remain.

That is the tale of the lands and ethnicities of the planet called Earth.
Assuming you only wrote this the first time I asked you to give details,we could have no bother our self with quotes.

Enough said and quoted.
Thnks for ur time

1 Like

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by Throwback: 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
Awoleesu:
Arabs before Christ - Fact!
Jesus born in Nazareth - fact!
Muslims own An-Nasira (Nazareth) and as such Christ may have descended from Islam - False!
Islam is a 577 AD (post-Christ) movement... So do the syntax!

No one is telling you that Jesus was not a Hebrew from Hebrew owned Nazareth as at the time of his birth.

Did those Hebrew upon escaping slavery in Egypt, own the promised land of Canaan that they killed and maimed to occupy?

Did some tribe not own that land before the Hebrews?

Do you think North Africa was not populated and governed by the Greeks and Romans at different times before the current Arab occupants?

When did the Anglo-Saxons depart mainland Europe to settle in England and displace the Celts who occupied it?

How did the 10 lost tribes of Israel become obsolete? You think their land disappeared or they were colonized by a superior ethnicity and civilization?

What land was left behind for the remaining 2 tribes and their Levites who were not lost, and who together were now known as the tribe of Jews, being a subset of the larger 12 tribe Hebrews?

Do you know about the ransacking of Jerusalem by the Romans after the time of Jesus, as a response to Jewish insurrection?

Do you know why where the Jews occupied was designated by the Romans as Palatinate/Palestine by the Romans that sacked them?

Can a tribe come to your village now to tell your tribe that they previously existed on your village land 2000yrs ago, so you and your tribe must surrender your cultural land to them?

That is the story of the European Jews whom the British allowed to return to a land now known as Palestine and presently occupied for hundreds of years by Arab Muslims and Arab Christians.

Lookout for the day the Zulus will come from SouthAfrica to claim your village as the land they once occupied 2000yrs ago, and that is written in their cultural and traditional holy oracle book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by falopey: 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
seguno2:

He did not say Muslim. He said Arab.
Why are you distorting his comment?
Meanwhile, is Nazareth and Palestine not native to Arabs
No. Palestine is not native to Arab. Arabs are infiltrators in Palestine.
Re: Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) by seguno2: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
falopey:
No. Palestine is not native to Arab. Arabs are infiltrators in Palestine.

How? Source?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! / Policewoman Spotted Preaching In A Bus In Lagos Today: (pic) / Pastor 'Delivers' Mad Man In Edo After Years Of Madness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.