Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,737 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

An Accountant Wish To Set Up A Pharmacy-advice Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / An Accountant Wish To Set Up A Pharmacy-advice Needed (514 Views)

47-Year-Old Accountant, Afolake Abiola Commits Suicide In Lekki / She's In Hospital Over Ovarian Cyst Complications! Gynaecologist's Advice Needed / Nigerian Final Year Pharmacy Student Dies In India (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Accountant Wish To Set Up A Pharmacy-advice Needed by Okayla: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2018
Hello
I'm an accountant by profession but our economy has mandated that we have multiple sources of income. Now I'm thinking of opening a pharmacy. Not just your local chemists but one that offer quality drugs and good service. I intend to employ the services of a nurse or health worker.

People is this doable considering I have no experience whatsoever in the medical field and if it is can someone give me some pointers on how to go about this especially getting original drugs.

I'm quite good at managing and organising so that aspect won't be a problem as I intend to oversee activities altogether.

Please people in the business should let me know what this entails
Thanks
Re: An Accountant Wish To Set Up A Pharmacy-advice Needed by mrtomola(m): 10:21am On Mar 31, 2018
I have managed a big pharmacy store for almost 6years and I can tell you places to get original drugs and affordable prices. No matter your location.

1 Like

Re: An Accountant Wish To Set Up A Pharmacy-advice Needed by Okayla: 10:51am On Mar 31, 2018
mrtomola:
I have managed a big pharmacy store for almost 6years and I can tell you places to get original drugs and affordable prices. No matter your location.

I will appreciate the help
Are you a pharmacist?
In Nigeria, a pharmacy is mostly the first point of call before a hospital. Do I necessarily need to employ a pharmacist or just a health worker who can accurately interpret prescriptions?
Please how can I reach you?
Re: An Accountant Wish To Set Up A Pharmacy-advice Needed by ebonyjoke(f): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2018
You need to employ the service of a pharmacist to register with council.
That entails using a pharmacist license. Necessary dues before pcn will approve your premise.
Best of luck.
Okayla:

Are you a pharmacist?
In Nigeria, a pharmacy is mostly the first point of call before a hospital. Do I necessarily need to employ a pharmacist or just a health worker who can accurately interpret prescriptions?
Re: An Accountant Wish To Set Up A Pharmacy-advice Needed by mrtomola(m): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
Okayla:

Are you a pharmacist?

It's a must you employ a licensed pharmacist in a pharmacy to avoid PCN troubles. I studied computer science, so Professionally I am not a pharmacist but I am familiar with 99% of drugs and can tell you how they are mixed and how they works and the effects of them bcoz the pharmacy I managed before for more than 6years is owned by my aunty. So I know inn and out of drugs and usually on sit as a pharmacist and prescribes whenever pharmacist is not around. You can reach me on mrtomola@gmail.com to have my contact in other to talk more.
Re: An Accountant Wish To Set Up A Pharmacy-advice Needed by shumoh: 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
Am a pharmacist and my license is free. Write me on my email alexanderanunwa@yahoo.com
Re: An Accountant Wish To Set Up A Pharmacy-advice Needed by shumoh: 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
Am a pharmacist by profession email me alexanderanunwa@yahoo.com
So that we discuss well.
Re: An Accountant Wish To Set Up A Pharmacy-advice Needed by ultron12345: 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2018
mrtomola:

It's a must you employ a licensed pharmacist in a pharmacy to avoid PCN troubles. I studied computer science, so Professionally I am not a pharmacist but I am familiar with 99% of drugs and can tell you how they are mixed and how they works and the effects of them bcoz the pharmacy I managed before for more than 6years is owned by my aunty. So I know inn and out of drugs and usually on sit as a pharmacist and prescribes whenever pharmacist is not around. You can reach me on mrtomola@gmail.com to have my contact in other to talk more.
this is how they kill people. The necessary authorities should do the needful

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Went For Breast Enlargement Surgery To Surprise Husband Dies / 20 Interesting Facts About Your Kidneys / Young Women And Breast Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.