Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Zinedane Zidane Express Hope To Remain Real Boss - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zinedane Zidane Express Hope To Remain Real Boss (267 Views)

Anthony Nwakaeme: Nigerian Player Giving Paralysed European Hope To Keep Living / I Hope To Return To Madrid Soon - Ronaldo After Receiving MARCA Legend Award / Mikel Obi: 'I Have Beaten Messi At Club Level, I Hope To Do It Again Today’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zinedane Zidane Express Hope To Remain Real Boss by Aykad: 11:59am On Mar 31, 2018
French Manager Zinedane Zidane hope to remain at Los Blancos next season amid speculations regarding his future.

The back to back Champions League record winner manager has being marred with poor display so far this season, having lost ground against arch rival Barcelona and has relinquish hope in all competition except from UCL.

But the former Madrid legend bought more time for himself after a marvelous performance against PSG in the UCL Round 16 and hope to continue with positivity when they face Juventus on Tuesday at Turin.

"I've been here 18 years, I know how Real Madrid functions. I do what I like doing, I do it thoroughly and if the question is, do you want to continue? Then yes I will continue. I do not feel tired, not at all." He said

Although the 45 year-old manager is still in hunt for a second position in LaLiga after staying 15 points adrift League Leaders Barcelona but their main target is a UCL silverware.

"We hope to take second place, little by little," Zidane said. "Of course we have our minds on Tuesday but tomorrow we have a match and to execute on Tuesday, we have to execute well tomorrow."

http://www.mastersportsbar.com/2018/03/zinedane-zidane-express-hope-to-remain.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Guardiola Holds No Fears For Klopp Ahead Of #UCL Clash / Urgent Message To All Newbie Manchester City Fans / Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium Inrussia#worldcup2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.