Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Police Confirm 3 Suicide Bombers, 1 Other Person Killed In Maiduguri Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Confirm 3 Suicide Bombers, 1 Other Person Killed In Maiduguri Attack (347 Views)

Maiduguri Attack Has Been Contained By The Gallant Soldiers And Peace Restored / Enugu Police Confirm Explosion At Nnia Nwodo's House (Photo) / Ambode: "I Am More Igbo Than Any Other Person" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Confirm 3 Suicide Bombers, 1 Other Person Killed In Maiduguri Attack by bgossipnaija(f): 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
The police in Borno on Saturday confirmed one person killed and 13 others wounded in the Friday night suicide bomb attack in Muna area of Maiduguri.

Mr Eder Okon, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), said in a statement in Maiduguri that the victims were hit when four female suicide bombers stormed the Muna Zawuya village in the outskirts of Maiduguri.

He stated that “at about 21.49 p.m. on March 30, 2018, four female suicide bombers infiltrated Muna Zawuya village in Mafa Local Government Area, an outskirt of Maiduguri.

“The bombers detonated explosive devices killing themselves and one other woman and injured 13 other persons.

“The 13 injured persons are receiving treatment in hospital.”

Okon noted that the police had dispatched Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), CTU and EOD teams to sanitise the scene of the attack, adding that normalcy had been restored to the area.According to him, adequate security arrangements have been put in place to ensure hitch-free Easter celebrations in the state.

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/03/police-confirm-3-suicide-bombers-1.html

Re: Police Confirm 3 Suicide Bombers, 1 Other Person Killed In Maiduguri Attack by Sprumbabafather: 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
Your president must be attending another party, maybe taking pictures with Kim Khadashian now, while your country burns.
Re: Police Confirm 3 Suicide Bombers, 1 Other Person Killed In Maiduguri Attack by Donpresh95(m): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
I thought you people were cheering Boko Haram up then. Wen the scam girls came back
Re: Police Confirm 3 Suicide Bombers, 1 Other Person Killed In Maiduguri Attack by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
I have no pity for suicide bombers, I only pity the people that are killed when they blow up.
Re: Police Confirm 3 Suicide Bombers, 1 Other Person Killed In Maiduguri Attack by bgossipnaija(f): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
All is the same cos this is not stopping, increasing every day

Remimadrid:
I have no pity for suicide bombers, I only pity the people that are killed when they blow up.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Azura Project: Speedy Delivery Demonstrates Immense Potential - Obaseki / PDP Asked For It , They Are Getting It / Reno Omokri Lambasts Fg,releases List Of Looters In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.