Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,558 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

Please Give Serious Answers Only, Am I Over Reacting? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Give Serious Answers Only, Am I Over Reacting? (450 Views)

Buba Girl Esther Raphael Cries Bitterly While Reacting To Viral Video [WATCH HER / How People Are Reacting To Davido And Chioma's Love Story - (meme Collection) / Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Give Serious Answers Only, Am I Over Reacting? by 2morogobeta(f): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
So basically,

in 2014 I made a friend with a girl with mental health issues.

Long story short she introduced me to a mutual friend, he was very strange and extremely overweight e.g. takes up two seats on the bus

I decided to still be his friend, as I do not judge.

However, he would often ask to meet me after work - when I did not want him to, and he would turn up anyway. Nonetheless, I would still follow him and allow him to meet me after work and meet me at the bus stop.

So, then after he proceeded to ask me whether I was a virgin, if I masturbate etc. Stupidly, I replied. I said Yes I was, I said yes I did.

From then on, he continued to always bring it up even though it made me feel uncomfortable and I told him to stop.

We often had many fall out in our friendships.

So, once I sent him a picture of my breasts as he was my friend and I wanted his opinion as I was too ashamed of my breast size - just wanted a male opinion. And, he then proceeded to save the photographs and always bring it up and call me "juicy tits" when I told him many times not to.

He used things I told him against me, e.g. when I told him about my mental health issues, my family problems he would use it against me in the future.

Always trying to get me to meet him etc.

So, I tried many times to end the friendship. However, because he was at times often nice to me and he did give me little money nothing much just like 5 dollars, and he often gave me things like second hand phones. So I kept the friendship going.

However, I spoke to him recently - and he kept bringing up past things, and kept calling me "boo" etc even though I told him not to , he said that he calls every girl boo and then he proceeded to call me his favourite virgin. (I am 25 now and still a virgin)

I feel like I can do better than him, and he is dragging me down. Is it ok to cut the friendship off or am I over reacting?
Re: Please Give Serious Answers Only, Am I Over Reacting? by Redblood(m): 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
Well it's left to you, if you love him go for him and if you don't then forget about him. that's all
Re: Please Give Serious Answers Only, Am I Over Reacting? by 2morogobeta(f): 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
you are uselss

i dont love him he is JUST MY FRIEND
Redblood:
Well it's left to you, if you love him go for him and if you don't then forget about him. that's all
Re: Please Give Serious Answers Only, Am I Over Reacting? by Redblood(m): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
2morogobeta:
you are uselss

i dont love him he is JUST MY FRIEND
Thanks miss virgin
Re: Please Give Serious Answers Only, Am I Over Reacting? by sehin79(m): 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
well you have got to make a clear distinction and draw a line with people you dont have feelings for,not like cutting them off but treating them like a work colleague.You dont talk to them late nite,sending them intimate pictures etc,and have a one way communication with them like sms etc.
This is important so that it would not seems like you leading them on, simple define the relationship within your mind,so that when you eventually get a boyfriend it wouldnt be a distraction.
Re: Please Give Serious Answers Only, Am I Over Reacting? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
Well, you gave way for this nonsense na, he asked you about your virginity, you answered. He asked if you masturbate, you answered. Your mere answering gave way for the nonsense not because you answered yes. In that instance, you should have changed everything for him.

You now proceeded to send pictures? Like, no no NO
Not that I want to insult you but, what mental illness do you suffer, it's a sincere question

(1) (Reply)

Bollywood Megastar Salman Khan Gets 5 Years For Killing Two Rare Antelopes / Former Keke Driver Celebrates His Woman As He Releases Their Pre-wedding Photos / Femi Kuti Reacts To Ban On Codeine In Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.