Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,652 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Jeff Bezos (CEO, Amazon) Is In Deep Water: See What Donald Trump Tweet About Him - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jeff Bezos (CEO, Amazon) Is In Deep Water: See What Donald Trump Tweet About Him (734 Views)

Jeff Bezos Agrees $35bn Divorce / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeff Bezos (CEO, Amazon) Is In Deep Water: See What Donald Trump Tweet About Him by akinsmail51: 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
I have stated my concerns with Amazon long before the Election. Unlike others, they pay little or no taxes to state & local governments, use our Postal System as their Delivery Boy (causing tremendous loss to the U.S.), and are putting many thousands of retailers out of business!

While we are on the subject, it is reported that the U.S. Post Office will lose $1.50 on average for each package it delivers for Amazon. That amounts to Billions of Dollars. The Failing N.Y. Times reports that “the size of the company’s lobbying staff has ballooned,” and that...

...does not include the Fake Washington Post, which is used as a “lobbyist” and should so REGISTER. If the P.O. “increased its parcel rates, Amazon’s shipping costs would rise by $2.6 Billion.” This Post Office scam must stop. Amazon must pay real costs (and taxes) now!

Re: Jeff Bezos (CEO, Amazon) Is In Deep Water: See What Donald Trump Tweet About Him by KingOfSkills: 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
hmm
Re: Jeff Bezos (CEO, Amazon) Is In Deep Water: See What Donald Trump Tweet About Him by OSUigbo: 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Good.

Bezos us going down.

Bill gates is number 1
Re: Jeff Bezos (CEO, Amazon) Is In Deep Water: See What Donald Trump Tweet About Him by partnerbiz4: 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
nawao.
E be like guy man didn't support him in election.
Re: Jeff Bezos (CEO, Amazon) Is In Deep Water: See What Donald Trump Tweet About Him by Newboss(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
If Amazon stops using USPO, it will lose business massively. angry Any sensible American knows that angry

Amazon is the main reason USPO is still in business. angry Bezos should just switch to another, or just set up his own (I heard Amazon is setting up its own shipping service already) angry The idiot does not even know that Amazon pays premium for Sunday deliveries. angry

Trump is a pained ignorant fool! angry

If he beat tax, why not ask the IRS to do their job? angry

What a stupid animalistic fool! angry

Does the idiot want to do selective tax and PO rate increase? angry

Everyday, I see why I shouldn't have anything to do with religion, whenever I look at this idiot of a human angry

Religious folks will still come and lick his ass angry
Re: Jeff Bezos (CEO, Amazon) Is In Deep Water: See What Donald Trump Tweet About Him by soundforce: 8:56am On Apr 05, 2018
DONALD TRUMP! The name suits him well. TRUMP TRUMPETER. The world richest man suddenly turns his enemy because AMAZON no gree give TRUMPETER prophet offering during election. why is he not attacking TESLA,FACEBOOK, APPLE, ETC

(1) (Reply)

Firm To Fast-track Cbn’s 80% Financial Inclusion Target / I Am In Need Of A Nigerian Shipping Service / U.S. Itunes Gift Card 50$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.