Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Medical Doctors In The House I Need Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Doctors In The House I Need Help. (595 Views)

White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help / My Thoughts About Nigeria Medical Doctors. / Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Doctors In The House I Need Help. by Abdul4trust1(m): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
Medical Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Help. I Got Treated Of Typhoid And Malaria (5 Days Treatment) In A Hospital. A Week After The Treatment I Became Better. But Another Week Later I Started Feeling Internal Heat, Even If There Is A Fan In Where I Am I Still Feel Same And I'm Weak As Well But I Eat Fine. Please What Drung Will You Recommend For Me?
Re: Medical Doctors In The House I Need Help. by Lawrittanneka68(f): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Abdul4trust1:
Medical Doctors In The House Please I Need Your Help. I Got Treated Of Typhoid And Malaria (5 Days Treatment) In A Hospital. A Week After The Treatment I Became Better. But Another Week Later I Started Feeling Internal Heat, Even If There Is A Fan In Where I Am I Still Feel Same And I'm Weak As Well But I Eat Fine. Please What Drung Will You Recommend For Me?
Get immune booster and aloe power from Swissgarde,if interested contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168

Re: Medical Doctors In The House I Need Help. by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lawrittanneka68:
Get immune booster and aloe power from Swissgarde,if interested contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168
will It Solve My Problem? If Yes, How Much Is It And Can I Get It In Chemist? Note: I'm Not On Whatsapp. And Thanks For Your Response.
Re: Medical Doctors In The House I Need Help. by tellmanny(m): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hi dear,
Pls get malaria and typhoid (widal reaction) done. Also note that antibiotic resistant by salmonella is of major concern in Africa and South East Asia. Hence you will definitely still need to report at a health facility for proper diagnosis and treatment and remember to discuss your concern from previous treatment with whoever will manage you.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Take Supplements? / Assault Of Doctors In NAUTH, Nnewi By JOHESU / The Health Benefits Of Roselle Or Hibiscus (ZOBO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.