Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,551 members, 7,861,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Fool Me One Time Shame On You. Fool Me Twice Shame On Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fool Me One Time Shame On You. Fool Me Twice Shame On Me (666 Views)

Fool Nigeria Once, Shame On You. Fool Nigeria Twice - Donald Trump / Fayose: Daura Lobbied Me Twice To Support Buhari / ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fool Me One Time Shame On You. Fool Me Twice Shame On Me by LIFEisSIMPLE: 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
President George Bush once said
"Fool me one time shame on you, a fooled me cant get fooled again"

This should be the message from all 15 million Nigerians who voted for Buhari in the 2015 elections.

Please dont let yourselves be tricked a second time. Nothing good can come out of this administration.

A party built on lies instead of principles cannot strive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fool Me One Time Shame On You. Fool Me Twice Shame On Me by SarkinYarki: 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Don't let A Dullard like Buhari fool you twice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fool Me One Time Shame On You. Fool Me Twice Shame On Me by anibirelawal(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
OK then,.... Shame on you ! grin

PMB till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Fool Me One Time Shame On You. Fool Me Twice Shame On Me by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
Obviously Buhari is the worst thing that ever happened to this nation Nigeria.

Its our responsibility to send the dipstick and cretin, old foooool back to daura.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fool Me One Time Shame On You. Fool Me Twice Shame On Me by Nightking04(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
If you're still supporting Buhari, then hades needs to be made 70x7 more terrible for you.
Re: Fool Me One Time Shame On You. Fool Me Twice Shame On Me by Baawaa(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Buhari till 2023 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
PDP should go and relax when it is their turn they will be called grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fool Me One Time Shame On You. Fool Me Twice Shame On Me by LIFEisSIMPLE: 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
To think some people and still supporting Buhari reminds me that a chunk portion of Nigerians have remained uneducated.

I cant believe people are still falling for the tricks of this administration. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Nightking04:
If you're still supporting Buhari, then hades needs to be made 70x7 more terrible for you.
Re: Fool Me One Time Shame On You. Fool Me Twice Shame On Me by LIFEisSIMPLE: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
People like you make me cry every night.
anibirelawal:
OK then,.... Shame on you ! grin

PMB till 2023.
Re: Fool Me One Time Shame On You. Fool Me Twice Shame On Me by Nightking04(m): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
To think some people and still supporting Buhari reminds me that a chunk portion of Nigerians have remained uneducated.

I cant believe people are still falling for the tricks of this administration. embarassed embarassed embarassed
lipsrsealed
Re: Fool Me One Time Shame On You. Fool Me Twice Shame On Me by anibirelawal(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
People like you make me cry every night.

Really

sorry o... but you can cry me a river!

1 Like

Re: Fool Me One Time Shame On You. Fool Me Twice Shame On Me by Liliyann(f): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
If you ask me,I will say Buhari is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria
Some people never learn except they experience the problem and that's exactly what is happening to Nigeria!
Even with all the evidence showing that Buhari will and can't be a good leader,85% of Nigeria sheepishly voted for him while the remaining clueless ones stayed home.
To all those that voted for CHANGE I hope you are all enjoying it?
I strongly advocate you all vote for him a second term probably you will get the CHANGE you wanted.
NONSENSE!!!
Re: Fool Me One Time Shame On You. Fool Me Twice Shame On Me by ChimaAdeoye: 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
For Nigerians they fool us a thousand times

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Soldiers Coerced Me To Implicate Shehu Sani For Murder, Says Suspect / PDP Reply To President Buhari Of Nigerian Being Lazy Is On Point / Herdsmen/farmers Clashes: Nec Working Group Recommends Ranching In 5 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.