Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Please Listen To A Nairalander's EDM SONG - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Listen To A Nairalander's EDM SONG (754 Views)

New 2021 Dj Mixtape Please Listen / Whatsapp Group For Electronic/dance Music (EDM) Freaks / A Thread for Lovers of EDM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Listen To A Nairalander's EDM SONG by ERORR404(m): 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hi there, my name's THE HIT(production name) and i make electronic dance music (EDM) on my laptop with FL studio, the genre is not very popular in this part of the world,this i know but, I think the reason is because there aren't any indigenous mainstream edm producers in nigeria. I've been sharing my tracks with members of a little edm thread here cutcee of SuperSuave who created the thread, and i've gotten quite positive reviews and also a small following on soumdcloud.
However i believe there are other nigerians who listen to edm out there.
You may have been listening to edm without even knowing it, if you like songs from artiste like David Guetta, major later, Martin garrix,alan walker, kygo, marshmellow,the chainsmokers,skrillex,illenium,dj snake etc then you have been listening to edm.
Anyways please check out my latest song and do leave a comment. Thanks

https://soundcloud.com/user-584520986/the-hit-bass-worship

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pF_75PVvhN8-PwZ_O6zrclVayqiChOFh/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: Please Listen To A Nairalander's EDM SONG by ERORR404(m): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
Cc
SuperSuave
SuperSuave3
SuperSuave2
CharlesJok3r
tescoman90
eldee365
Criis
Fhranchez
Doorstop
LeiderJa
AryEmber
iheartellah
IhateRetards
iamnlia
peezzy
Emufasa
haryomikun
theMusicNerd

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Please Listen To A Nairalander's EDM SONG by SuperSuave(m): 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
I'm a big lover of EDM and I've listened to not less than 4 songs by THE HIT and can say that his production skill is massive. His latest song is maaaaaaaad! grin

Lalasticlala, help promote this, Don't disappoint please

Re: Please Listen To A Nairalander's EDM SONG by Peezzy(f): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
This one sweet no be small o. cheesy How I wish more people recognize, appreciate and love edm in this part of the world. Nice work!
Re: Please Listen To A Nairalander's EDM SONG by TwitterSpy4NL: 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
I really like kygo, Alan walker, marshmello. so their genre is edm?

omo, I love this your song o. Where are the other ones tho? supersuave said he's listened to 4 already

Lalasticlala, airmark, people need to see this, help showcase hardwork pls
Re: Please Listen To A Nairalander's EDM SONG by ERORR404(m): 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
TwitterSpy4NL:
I really like kygo, Alan walker, marshmello. so their genre is edm?

omo, I love this your song o. Where are the other ones tho? supersuave said he's listened to 4 already

Lalasticlala, people need to see this, help showcase hardwork
thank you soo much.
Re: Please Listen To A Nairalander's EDM SONG by ERORR404(m): 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
Peezzy:
This one sweet no be small o. cheesy How I wish more people recognize, appreciate and love edm in this part of the world. Nice work!
Thanks!
Re: Please Listen To A Nairalander's EDM SONG by ERORR404(m): 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Please Listen To A Nairalander's EDM SONG by ERORR404(m): 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
lalasticlala please help me now
Re: Please Listen To A Nairalander's EDM SONG by ERORR404(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Please Listen To A Nairalander's EDM SONG by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
Following

(1) (Reply)

A world cup year by goldify / Kizz Daniel Ft. Wizkid – For You [official Video] / Video:dj Worldwide Ft. Lil Kesh – Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.