Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

What You Need To Know Before You Register Your Company In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What You Need To Know Before You Register Your Company In Nigeria (978 Views)

What You Stand To Gain When You Register Your Business With CAC / We Help You Register/incorporate Your Business(private Or Public) In Real Time / How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Need To Know Before You Register Your Company In Nigeria by pukena(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Almost every client we have registered a business for in Pukena Legal Services, seem to have a common challenge:

They hardly know and have time to understand the basic requirements and procedures of registering their companies.

They believe, as long as they pay us, we should figure the rest out.

That's true to some extent.

But in order to have a complete company registation, there are important points you need to know by yourself to make he job of your lawyer or agent very easy.

Failure to know these simple points usually delays the issue of your certificate of incorporation. In Pukena Legal Services, we usually take 10 working days to get you your Certificate of Incorporation except if some of the things , as I stated above, are not taken into consideration.

Hence, we have written a comprehensive report to help you go through this process effortlessly.

This reports tiltled, "THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO REGISTERING YOUR COMPANY would take you through the basic procedure to registering your company with CAC. It is in depth and explains everything you need to know.

More importantly, it is FREE.

If you need this report, all you need to do is to drop your email and phone in the comment section or send to info@pukena.ng.

I will send it to your email within 24 hours.

To your success.
Re: What You Need To Know Before You Register Your Company In Nigeria by Skyfornia(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
pukena:
Almost every client we have registered a business for in Pukena Legal Services, seem to have a common challenge:

They hardly know and have time to understand the basic requirements and procedures of registering their companies.

But in order to have a complete company registation, there are important points you need to know by yourself to make he job of your lawyer or agent very easy.

Failure to know these simple points usually delays the issue of your certificate of incorporation. In Pukena Legal Services, we usually take 10 working days to get you your Certificate of Incorporation except if some of the things , as I stated above, are not taken into consideration.

Hence, we have written a comprehensive report to help you go through this process effortlessly.

This reports tiltled, "THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO REGISTERING YOUR COMPANY would take you through the basic procedure to registering your company with CAC. It is in depth and explains everything you need to know.

If you need this report, all you need to do is to drop your email and phone in the comment section or send to info@pukena.ng.

To your success.

skywhitelaundry.18@gmail.com

I'm interested sir
Re: What You Need To Know Before You Register Your Company In Nigeria by pukena(m): 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
Skyfornia:

skywhitelaundry.18@gmail.com

I'm interested sir

Check your mail. sent
Re: What You Need To Know Before You Register Your Company In Nigeria by crown2gold(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
pukena:

To your success.

Crown2gold@gmail.com
Re: What You Need To Know Before You Register Your Company In Nigeria by geozeed(m): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
Adeniji.adeshina@gmail.com

Re: What You Need To Know Before You Register Your Company In Nigeria by geozeed(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
Adeniji.adeshina14@gmail.com
Re: What You Need To Know Before You Register Your Company In Nigeria by Skyfornia(m): 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
pukena:

Check your mail. sent

Received! Will revert to you when I'm done reading it. Thanks
Re: What You Need To Know Before You Register Your Company In Nigeria by y4code(m): 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
britneyknox99@gmail.com
Re: What You Need To Know Before You Register Your Company In Nigeria by savewelllivewel: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
savewelllivewell@yahoo.com
My no: 08053334001.
Re: What You Need To Know Before You Register Your Company In Nigeria by pukena(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
crown2gold:

Crown2gold@gmail.com

Sorry for the late response. I have sent it
Re: What You Need To Know Before You Register Your Company In Nigeria by pukena(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
geozeed:
Adeniji.adeshina@gmail.com

Re: What You Need To Know Before You Register Your Company In Nigeria by pukena(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
y4code:
britneyknox99@gmail.com

Re: What You Need To Know Before You Register Your Company In Nigeria by pukena(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
Bigdaddy234:
michaelsamson42@yahoo.com

Re: What You Need To Know Before You Register Your Company In Nigeria by pukena(m): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
savewelllivewel:
savewelllivewell@yahoo.com
My no: 08053334001.

Re: What You Need To Know Before You Register Your Company In Nigeria by deltapikin(m): 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2018

benjaminonwusa@yahoo.com
Re: What You Need To Know Before You Register Your Company In Nigeria by ra4fo(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
poloraph477@gmail.com
pls, i need that info too

(1) (Reply)

Procure Your Industrial Machines At Low Prices / All You Ever Need To Know About Purchase Orders / Foot Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.