Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

2face Blasts Buhari Over Nigerian Govt’s Poor Response To Terrorist Attacks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Blasts Buhari Over Nigerian Govt’s Poor Response To Terrorist Attacks (733 Views)

"You Are A Total Idiot" - 2Face Blasts Blackface Over EndSARS Protest / Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) / Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Blasts Buhari Over Nigerian Govt’s Poor Response To Terrorist Attacks by lovelylad: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Tuface, has expressed displeasure at the seeming inability of the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration to secure lives of Nigerians against the
destructive activities of Boko Haram and Fulani
herdsmen.
Tuface is from Benue State, which is one of the
flashpoints of the herdsmen/farmers’ clashes.
He told Punch newspaper that from all indications, the
government was not doing much about the situation
except to always, ‘condemn the killings.’
“The Federal Government is not doing anything at all,
nothing has been done and as we speak, the
herdsmen can attack anytime anyday. They would
move on then the Federal Government would
condemn the killing; that is all they do, to condemn the
killing but nothing is being done.
“I feel terrible when I read about the senseless
killings that daily take place in Benue. It is not about
my state alone. It happens in other states as well and
I sympathise with Nigerians. These people are just
being lawless and the law enforcement agencies are
doing nothing about it.
“As far as I can see, I have not seen any serious
effort to address this issue. Nigerians are tired and
angry but because we are peace-loving, that is why
Nigeria has not exploded and that is what these men
are taking for granted. They know we would not do
anything. Their case is like that of a man that keeps stepping on the tail of a tiger; one day he would see
the trouble he is looking for,” he said.
He also said that he agreed with his state governor,
Samuel Ortom, who had urged his people to defend
themselves because they cannot continue to sit down
while the herdsmen continue to plunge families into sorrow.
“I agree that the people should arm themselves
against future attacks because if your people are
being killed and the government is not doing anything,
you would not sit in one place like a sitting duck. You
would have to arm yourself so that you would not fall
victim to the attacks again. It is the only logical thing to do,” the singer said.
He further condemned the government for suggesting
the idea of amnesty for the members of the Boko
Haram. To him, that is an admission of defeat by the
government.
“There is something that I do not understand, there
are so many Nigerians who have graduated from
school and they are finding it difficult to make a living;
they are trying to make a positive impact but the
government is not helping but it is those who kill and
maim their fellow men that the government wants to grant amnesty, it just does not make sense.
“It is a very shameful situation and it means that the
government has accepted defeat. They are sending a
clear message that they cannot fish out the culprits. It
just shows that they have accepted defeat. There is no
other logical explanation,” he said.

https://www.gistreel.com/tuface-blasts-buhari-over-nigerian-govts-poor-response-to-herdsmen-boko-haram-attacks/

Re: 2face Blasts Buhari Over Nigerian Govt’s Poor Response To Terrorist Attacks by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
shocked

It is regrettable lugubrious that buhari life has been engulfed with illiteracy. How pitifully it is. The way dullness has really eaten this man has beat my imagination!

Buhari has failed woefully.

1 Like

Re: 2face Blasts Buhari Over Nigerian Govt’s Poor Response To Terrorist Attacks by nNEOo(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
2face is a fool!
A typical brain dead dimwit.

What stops him frm secretly arming his ppl through a third party to slaughter these malnourishd terrorists,
somethng one cattle rearing illitrate up north has been doing before the birth of danfodio

I don't blame u atulll...,is it nt buharis fault!
Re: 2face Blasts Buhari Over Nigerian Govt’s Poor Response To Terrorist Attacks by Built2last: 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
We need to ask for his certificate this time around. We undermined it the last time

1 Like

Re: 2face Blasts Buhari Over Nigerian Govt’s Poor Response To Terrorist Attacks by lovelylad: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
nNEOo:
No link?
added
Re: 2face Blasts Buhari Over Nigerian Govt’s Poor Response To Terrorist Attacks by unohbethel(m): 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
2face is an ipob youth..sarrki

1 Like

Re: 2face Blasts Buhari Over Nigerian Govt’s Poor Response To Terrorist Attacks by thesicilian: 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
2face that chickened out at the last minute after calling for a protest, is now suddenly bold enough to talk again.
Re: 2face Blasts Buhari Over Nigerian Govt’s Poor Response To Terrorist Attacks by buhariguy(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
What stop you to defend your people, can't you apply to join any of the security outfit?
All you do is to constitute nuisance in the society, all in the name of a music artist.
If not for one thing, I would have call you idiotic pig of Biafra.
Re: 2face Blasts Buhari Over Nigerian Govt’s Poor Response To Terrorist Attacks by Nutase: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
2face Chukwuemeka Ipob. APC machinery is coming for you.

1 Like

Re: 2face Blasts Buhari Over Nigerian Govt’s Poor Response To Terrorist Attacks by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
Just keep quiet and allow them slaughter your people quietly. If you must defend yourself, do so without weapons. Else, dem go usearmy flog your yansh...
Re: 2face Blasts Buhari Over Nigerian Govt’s Poor Response To Terrorist Attacks by SarkinYarki: 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
Tuface you missed the Bus of activism the moment youbopted for cash reward instead of leading a march you called for to Ojota that faithful day..Since that day we just listen to you music on radio station when we come about it by chance but we will never tale you serious as an activist again
Re: 2face Blasts Buhari Over Nigerian Govt’s Poor Response To Terrorist Attacks by Yian1(m): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
I can't just tell whether Tuface is doing this for the people or Ipob or for PDP.

1 Like

Re: 2face Blasts Buhari Over Nigerian Govt’s Poor Response To Terrorist Attacks by Ask4diva(f): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
2baba too don tire for the change undecided

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Wale Insults Wizkid & Stonebwoy’s Fans For Sabotaging His Concert / "My Old Friend Denied Me From Her Wedding Because I Didnt Buy Ado Ebi" - Man / #babyalert: Khloe Kardashian Welcomes Her Patter Of Tiny Feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.