Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Ten Commandments Of Food For The New Month - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Ten Commandments Of Food For The New Month (986 Views)

Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown / Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life" / Drunk Man Ordered For 11 Plates Of Food Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten Commandments Of Food For The New Month by stopthecycle: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
Good morning guys. I'm [b][/b]OVO MERCY.Hope you are all having a great day. i would like to share with you today some basic food rules for the new month. i call the the TEN COMMANDMENTS OF FOOD, lol, alright, here they are....
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF FOOD
1. Thou shalt not overcook vegetables.
2. When thou eatest a particular class of food, say, carbohydrates, thou shall not eat only Garri all the time but shalt also eat Rice, Yam etc so that thou mightest obtain other trace elements that thine body needeth.
3. If thou eatest a lot of fatty foods in a day, thou shalt also eat a lot of vegetables before thou sleepest, so thou shalt not be overweight!
4. Thou shalt take water in place of soft drinks, or take fruits like watermelon or cucumbers to quench thine thirst.
5. Too much fries shall harm thee, thou shalt major on their boiled counterparts.
6.If thou havesth a [problem digesting beans, thou shalt surely take some paw paw before the bean meal that it may be well with thee. and that thou mightest not pollute the air.
7. Remember thine vitamins C and B-complex to take them daily.
8. Thou shalt not train thyself to eat only junk fast foods, e.g noodles, pasteries, soft drinks etc, but thou shalt eat healthy, why shouldest thou be obese and cut thine life short...
9. Honour thine meal times to observe them, thou shalt not wait till thou hast hunger pangs before thou eatest.
10. Thou shalt eat more of plant based proteins than animal based proteins....

there they are guys...try to keep them and live healthy, if you dont...na you sabi oh...
https://web.facebook.com/ovovaluefoods/photos/pcb.1942060352779426/1942058556112939/?type=3

Re: Ten Commandments Of Food For The New Month by BlackDBagba: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Commandments Of Food For The New Month by stopthecycle: 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
BlackDBagba:
grin
see ur teeth...lol

(1) (Reply)

Peanut Cookies Recipe- Very Easy & Only Requires 4 Ingredients & No Baking / How To Make Sardine Bread / Where Can I Get Ghanaian Jollof Rice In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.