Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos (37828 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / Ibadan Poly Student Gets Award For Being Girlfriend To Departmental President / Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos by Amberon11: 10:51am On Apr 01, 2018
Shut up
Jabioro:
All that gliters are not gold,becareful all gift can be lethal poison..
Re: Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos by Amberon11: 10:54am On Apr 01, 2018
You people complain too much.

It's a girl not a boy and she has automatic scholarship till the completion of her university degree.
Prettyyemi:
U could have done something more thoughtful than that...
D little boy just finished primary school, why didn't u give him scholarship??
He still has a long way to go...
Secondary school and university no be beans ooo..
God will see u through oo
Re: Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos by Amberon11: 10:56am On Apr 01, 2018
You are the useless person my dear. Someone built a house and gave someone else for free along with scholarship. Even told the woman she is free to rent out the other bedroom flat and use the moneybfor whatever she likes but you're here saying thrash. You're an idiot.
Prettyyemi:
something is definitely wrong with u....u are just as unreasonable as d man in question...
Radarada!!
Re: Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos by Jabioro: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2018
Amberon11:
Shut up
slowpoke spotted!
Re: Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos by Amberon11: 10:58am On Apr 01, 2018
Have you ever bought pen for a primary school pupil before? Mumu
imitateMe:
Why use the money for just one child when there are many others in need of simple amenities.
Re: Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos by Puth22(m): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2018
Wait lemme wake up from my dream to confirm if it real
Re: Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos by Killurself: 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
Apostle chibuzor chinenye bought house for patience ndubuizi, you think that the house is for best primary student why not scholarship? well he knews why he bought house, so he can be father for fatherless
Re: Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos by VanNistelrooy24: 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
Amberon11:
What do you people even want. Pastor gives you complain, he doesn't give you still complain.

That's my church and he does that every year. The school is mostly attended by children of widows whose mothers cannot afford an education for their wards. There are other free schools owned by the church and free restaurants where anyone can go eat free meals at anytime.
Alright!!! But even if he's your biological father, I've the right to criticize him.

May the Lord bless him.
Re: Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos by Prettyyemi(f): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
Amberon11:
You are the useless person my dear. Someone built a house and gave someone else for free along with scholarship. Even told the woman she is free to rent out the other bedroom flat and use the moneybfor whatever she likes but you're here saying thrash. You're an idiot.
..read the post again and ...
Go to hell!!!!
Re: Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos by mechanics(m): 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
SUPERPACK:
nonsense why nt buy bicycle for the boy and tractor for the father.
easy, just appreciate his effort, how many of our so called well to do individuals are doing what is doing?
Re: Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos by Amberon11: 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
You have no right to criticize someone who is helping when you haven't. Nobody and no one stopped you from assisting.
VanNistelrooy24:
Alright!!! But even if he's your biological father, I've the right to criticize him.

May the Lord bless him.
Re: Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos by VanNistelrooy24: 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
Amberon11:
You have no right to criticize someone who is helping when you haven't. Nobody and no one stopped you from assisting.
I do offer help to anyone in need of it, I don't need to blow my trumpet or rub it to the face of everyone, but your dumb pastor wants the whole world to see it. That's what i am against.
Re: Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos by Amberon11: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
Bla bla bla pls shut up. Bill Gates that has given more than any human being also blew trumpet too right? NL always gives voice to stupid people.
VanNistelrooy24:
I do offer help to anyone in need of it, I don't need to blow my trumpet or rub it to the face of everyone, but your dumb pastor wants the whole world to see it. That's what i am against.
Re: Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos by Amberon11: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
Fool
Jabioro:
slowpoke spotted!
Re: Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos by Jabioro: 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
Amberon11:
Fool
You are small boy you see nothing beyong your nose.
Re: Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos by VanNistelrooy24: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
Amberon11:
Bla bla bla pls shut up. Bill Gates that has given more than any human being also blew trumpet too right? NL always gives voice to stupid people.
Dey here dey defend your mumu pastor, he's somewhere lifting your mom's skirt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Six Conditions Given To FG By ASUU Before Suspending Strike / I Finally Graduated After 9years. / Difference Between Center And Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.