Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Any Knowledge About Pychics Ability On Here? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Knowledge About Pychics Ability On Here? (369 Views)

You Need To Have This Knowledge About Prayer | Apostle Joshua Selman / Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Knowledge About Pychics Ability On Here? by Kolapo11: 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hi guys,seeking knowledge about physic abilities or power or maybe it’s something else.I had a very funny childhood,it’s full of dramas so as I grow I begin to notice something about myself,at first it begin with DESIRES,I could be watching tv and someone is eating a very nice burger and I just thought oh that’s a nice burger coz I want it,am gonna be eating the same exact burger I saw during the day on tv in my dream,then sex I practically had sex with everyone I want in my dream daily for months in my dream with whoever I want during the day,could be my school teacher,tv girl,random girl across the road,some girl at church,anywhere...I usually choose people I saw on movies like nollywood and am not lying,it’s like a joke.i want it during the day I get it in my dream,even a nice car,someone unknown will be driving me,I remember my last experience till it stopped happenening even if I want it,it does not happen anymore but my last experience was when dbanj sang koko or someting,it was his first song and it was big,I wanna meet him and don jazzy that nite I did in my dream and we were in an hotel together chilling exactly as I want it....Then when I was in my last year in secondary school,there was this teacher,a very phycotic bastard loves flogging the school late comers,traffic sometimes makes me late and sometimes this guy thinks it’s your fault,I remember whenever am late I know for certain he’s gonna be at the gate and I don’t want to be flogged,I will just say it to myself,help me,I don’t know how it started,but he’s gonna pardon me and just go don’t be late tomorrow,next day I will try the same trick,I won again,next day I won’t ssy nothing,he will punish me,day after I will seek help again he won’t.i actually proper observed if I ask for help I will get it I won’t be punished and in other aspect of life it’s like a plain joke to me and I took it for granted I only ask for what I want that moment ...So af way after school,am much older now but sometimes this things still happens but i can’t get those help anymore even if I ask but when am in danger something always help me,always...I have got tons of experience on that one till date.I had a dream recently,I don’t even think it’s a dream because I can still feel everything around the house like the song of my tv,I live alone then,and then it was like dream I stood up in the dream from the position I was because my phone was ringing and it was beside the bedroom window so I grabbed it and it was my older friend saying he’s wife just had a child but they lost the baby,he could see the baby,a boy I felt bad then immediately my phone rang and I woke from the dream and it was on the window just like the dream and it was my friend like the dream and o knew what he was gonna say and that was it...Sometimes it’s good news,just yesterday I was talking to my sister,haven’t seen her in about 7yesrs,but we talk on the phone on regular basis,she called me yesterday,just talking about general things,she just got a car so she’s bragging so I asked her when is she gonna be having her second child,she asked why I said I even think she’s pregnant,before she called me I wasn’t thinking that,and that part I told her about pregnancy just Pop out of my mouth really it happens like that,but I just want on with the flow because I understand I didn’t meant to say that just slipped tru twice.then she called me again today and it slipped through again and I said a boy,and she said how did I know ?basically she just confirmed she’s weeks pregnant,I wasn’t thinking when I asked her and it actually real,I had tons of experiences like that too...what kind of gift do I have is it phycic ability and if yes how do I develop it?

SORRY IF THERE IS ALOT OF TYPOS,typed this using my phone,I guess I wrote too much we Nigerians don’t like to read notes plus me loool
Re: Any Knowledge About Pychics Ability On Here? by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
Yes you have a powerful spiritual gift .I don't want to call it psychic gift,although unbelievers refers to it that way. Let me explain spiritual gift to you in basic term. Spiritual gift is like an electric bulb.the bulb in itself can not give light .in order for the bulb to give light ,you can either choose to connect it to NEPA source or you own small tiger generator. The NEPA source is God while the small generator is Satan.so for your gift to be operational ,it has to be connected to a spiritual power source like the bulb.if you don't submit your gift to God, demons will automatically start using it because spiritual gift can't function on it own.

Now back to your spiritual gift. You have a powerful gift of declaration or decree.the kind of power that God used to crest this earth.anybody with this gift always have a host of angels or demons around them ,waiting for the person to either say a word or imagine it so as to carry it out.but I took time to read your story and I understood that you have not yet submitted your gift to God .so demons are presently using your God given gift.you also have a spiritual wife that uses the face of different people you fantasy about to come sleep with you in dream.its the same spirit using different peoples faces.And their are other demons that your ancestors worshipped that are also around you yo execute what you say or imagine. You have the call of God upon your life as prophet or evangelist. But you have to Hold Jesus tightly and live a holy life so that other hidden spiritual gift in you will come out fully .And you will be sorrunded by angels always .make sure you don't speak or imagine bad things if you are surrounded by angels.

For mor questions Whatsap +27615955973
Re: Any Knowledge About Pychics Ability On Here? by Kolapo11: 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
Kenneth4u205:
Yes you have a powerful spiritual gift .I don't want to call it psychic gift,although unbelievers refers to it that way. Let me explain spiritual gift to you in basic term. Spiritual gift is like an electric bulb.the bulb in itself can not give light .in order for the bulb to give light ,you can either choose to connect it to NEPA source or you own small tiger generator. The NEPA source is God while the small generator is Satan.so for your gift to be operational ,it has to be connected to a spiritual power source like the bulb.if you don't submit your gift to God, demons will automatically start using it because spiritual gift can't function on it own.

Now back to your spiritual gift. You have a powerful gift of declaration or decree.the kind of power that God used to crest this earth.anybody with this gift always have a host of angels or demons around them ,waiting for the person to either say a word or imagine it so as to carry it out.but I took time to read your story and I understood that you have not yet submitted your gift to God .so demons are presently using your God given gift.you also have a spiritual wife that uses the face of different people you fantasy about to come sleep with you in dream.its the same spirit using different peoples faces.And their are other demons that your ancestors worshipped that are also around you yo execute what you say or imagine. You have the call of God upon your life as prophet or evangelist. But you have to Hold Jesus tightly and live a holy life so that other hidden spiritual gift in you will come out fully .And you will be sorrunded by angels always .make sure you don't speak or imagine bad things if you are surrounded by angels.

For mor questions Whatsap +27615955973

There are something you said that I already know myself,I know for sure something is right beside me always I feel it when I walk,I hear my name countless times but trust me no one is calling...i believe in God and am a Christian but I don’t go to church at all,been a church goer when I was super young tho...But sometimes I think it’s an angel and sometimes I think it’s something else and it has always been there...I remember the last time I went church tho,when I got there there was this long announcement going on,so I got bored and I opened my bible I haven’t since I bought it,I notice something,there was like a finger printed stain on the page I opened and the chapter and it was a psalm,I was like I haven’t open this bible before so o flashed my phone to that stand seems like someone with a sweeting thump it it right there,ok I didn’t read it I just left it open thinking in my head then pastor begin to preach the first bible chapter was that chapter,I told my friend that took me to the church,he said he told his pastor and he said that was the hand of God,am open to any God,So far it’s Almighty God but I never rule other things out like someone telling me or maybe it’s UFO I have to think about the possibilities too

(1) (Reply)

Any Physician On Here?? / Did Eve Come From Adam Or An "Ape-woman"? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/05/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.