Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. (1405 Views)

Can Other Gods Heal Sicknesses And Diseases As Jesus Christ Does? / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Celebrates His Father, Stephen Adeyemi, At 85 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by tctrills: 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
The topic above is the opinion of a popular Nairalander in the religion space.

I am creating this post because I find his opinion interesting but false.

Now let me quote him word for word:

According to Jesus Christ, His friends are those who do what He says implying that those who do not do as He says are His enemies - John 15 vs 14 - and He spoke at length about having enemies.

Also, the same Jesus Christ also said the Father is greater than He, Jesus Christ, is, so, isn't it a leap to assume Jesus Christ must love all of those that the Father loves? Clearly, He tells you that His love is left only for those who obey His teachings and His commandments. So do you ignore the Truth as declared by Him so you can hold on to your ideas instead.. undecided

I disagree because I don't think Jesus is a hypocrite who can't practice what he teaches.

Below are the teachings of Christ in Matthew 5
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.

44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

What are your opinions? Is Christ not capable of loving everyone just like his Father?
Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by NNTR: 12:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
tctrills:
The topic above is the opinion of a popular Nairalander in the religion space.

I am creating this post because I find his opinion interesting but false.

Now let me quote him word for word:

According to Jesus Christ, His friends are those who do what He says implying that those who do not do as He says are His enemies
- John 15 vs 14 - and He spoke at length about having enemies.

Also, the same Jesus Christ also said the Father is greater than He, Jesus Christ, is, so, isn't it a leap to assume Jesus Christ must love all of those that the Father loves? Clearly, He tells you that His love is left only for those who obey His teachings and His commandments. So do you ignore the Truth as declared by Him so you can hold on to your ideas instead.. undecided

I disagree because I don't think Jesus is a hypocrite who can't practice what he teaches.

Below are the teachings of Christ in Matthew 5
43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

What are your opinions? Is Christ not capable of loving everyone just like his Father?
John 3:16-20
16For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, (i.e. enemies inclusive)
that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son,
so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish,
but have eternal life
17For God did not send the Son into the world to judge and condemn the world
[that is, to initiate the final judgment of the world],
but that the world might be saved through Him.
18Whoever believes and has decided to trust in Him [as personal Savior and Lord] is not judged
[for this one, there is no judgment, no rejection, no condemnation];
but the one who does not believe [and has decided to reject Him as personal Savior and Lord]
is judged already [that one has been convicted and sentenced],
because he has not believed and trusted in the name of the [One and] only begotten Son of God
[the One who is truly unique, the only One of His kind, the One who alone can save him].
19This is the judgment [that is, the cause for indictment,
the test by which people are judged, the basis for the sentence]:
the Light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness
rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.
20For every wrongdoer hates the Light, and does not come to the Light [but shrinks from it]
for fear that his [sinful, worthless] activities will be exposed and condemned.

To say, 'Jesus Christ does not have the ability to love all those his Father love.' is a misnomer, because Jesus is God and the Father is God, the rest is not rocket science

Just because onem is my enemy, doesnt equate to, one not going to have, the capacity to love the one such enemy.

Who is an enemy anyway?
Someone who opposes, someone who is hostile, someone who is antagonistic, et cetera

GMB is Muhammad Buhari. Same Muhammad Buhari, also and currently is PMB. There are certain decisions that Muhammad Buhari cant take except when and if exercised in the capacity of being PMB. After Feb 2023, PMB will cease to wield elected political power as the C in C of the Armed Forces of the country, but will retired from political office to assume the role of an elder statesman

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
Jesus is like a carbon copy of his father so whatever or whoever his father loves Jesus will equally love and whatever or whoever his father hates Jesus will hate. John 10:30

As for Jesus' sermon regarding perfection he wasn't talking about eternal love rather he was talking about the love to permit everyone express themselves. Just as there is freedom of speech, expression, worship and association God has allowed imperfect descendants of Adam to express themselves freely and as they do this He doesn't show favoritism towards anyone so whatever nature brings will be made accessible to both the righteous and unrighteous descendants of Adam for now {Matthew 5:45} but when it comes to loyal or eternal love only those adhering to the counsel of God that will be rescued in times when His judgment comes against evildoers! Genesis 18:25
This is why evildoers don't feel remorseful each time they see the righteous suffering due to righteousness they think there's nothing or any kind of reward from God for those striving to remain righteous! Psalms 14:1
Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by tctrills: 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus is like a carbon copy of his father so whatever or whoever his father loves Jesus will equally love and whatever or whoever his father hates Jesus will hate. John 10:30

As for Jesus' sermon regarding perfection he wasn't talking about eternal love rather he was talking about the love to permit everyone express themselves. Just as there is freedom of speech, expression, worship and association God has allowed imperfect descendants of Adam to express themselves freely and as they do this He doesn't show favoritism towards anyone so whatever nature brings will be made accessible to both the righteous and unrighteous descendants of Adam for now {Matthew 5:45} but when it comes to loyal or eternal love only those adhering to the counsel of God that will be rescued in times when His judgment comes against evildoers! Genesis 18:25
This is why evildoers don't feel remorseful each time they see the righteous suffering due to righteousness they think there's nothing or any kind of reward from God for those striving to remain righteous! Psalms 14:1
He was talking about love. It's not up to you to redefine God's love.
I prefer we don't add to the bible.
I hope you know that Jesus Christ knows the difference between freedom and love. If he meant freedom as you say, he wouldn't need you to say it for him. He is much more intelligent and a far better speaker than you are.
Again, it could not have been talking about freedom because God did not give the Children of Israel the freedom of expression.
Blasphemy was a sin punishable by death Leviticus 24:15–16.
Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
tctrills:

He was talking about love. It's not up to you to redefine God's love.
I prefer we don't add to the bible.

Don't worry honest hearted followers know that it's not the same love God had for Lot and those destroyed in Sodom and Gomorrah even though they all lived together in the city! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by tctrills: 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Don't worry honest hearted followers know that it's not the same love God had for Lot and those destroyed in Sodom and Gomorrah even though they all lived together in the city! smiley

Anyone can claim anything. That doesn't make it true.
You imply that Christ was not sure of his words and you need to correct him.
Secondly, God did not give the Children of Israel freedom of speech. Blasphemy was a crime punishable by death.
So where did you get you freedom of expression theory. Definitely not from God's words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
tctrills:

O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever?

Another evil topic.

As evil as you are, thus, it is understandable that you would not understand that God too has people he hated of which He listed them

Proverbs 6
16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by tctrills: 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

O God, how long shall the adversary reproach? shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever?

Another evil topic.

As evil as you are, thus, it is understandable that you would not understand that God too has people he hated of which He listed them

Proverbs 6
16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Story
Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
tctrills:

Story

See, devils have no answer.
Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by tctrills: 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

See, devils have no answer.
You did not ask a question and I am trying to be careful around ill-mannered children. I know you have a bad tongue so I need to take care.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
tctrills:

Anyone can claim anything. That doesn't make it true.
You imply that Christ was not sure of his words and you need to correct him.
Secondly, God did not give the Children of Israel freedom of speech. Blasphemy was a crime punishable by death.
So where did you get you freedom of expression theory. Definitely not from God's words.

Are you talking about the nation of Israel or Christianity?

There is freedom of speech, expression, worship and association today that's why God said what is written in the Bible book of Revelation 22:11, 18-19

Otherwise there won't be any reason to wait for God to come and judge them just as it was in ancient Israel.

Meanwhile Jesus the founder of Christianity was accused of BLASPHEMY and that's what caused his death. So after Christianity there has been freedom of speech, expression, worship and association until God's Kingdom comes! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by Dtruthspeaker: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2023
tctrills:

You did not ask a question and I am trying to be careful around ill-mannered children. I know you have a bad tongue so I need to take care.

Of course I did not ask a question, I answered one. And of course everyone can see that your tongue is perpetually evil as was prophecied.

Remember this, that the enemy hath reproached, O Lord, and that the foolish people have blasphemed thy name.

22 Arise, O God, plead thine own cause: remember how the foolish man reproacheth thee daily.

23 Forget not the voice of thine enemies: the tumult of those that rise up against thee increaseth continually

Destroy thou them o Lord and let their memory be blotted out.
Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by tctrills: 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Of course I did not ask a question, I answered one. And of course everyone can see that your tongue is perpetually evil as was prophecied.

Remember this, that the enemy hath reproached, O Lord, and that the foolish people have blasphemed thy name.

22 Arise, O God, plead thine own cause: remember how the foolish man reproacheth thee daily.

23 Forget not the voice of thine enemies: the tumult of those that rise up against thee increaseth continually

Destroy thou them o Lord and let their memory be blotted out.
What are you talking about?
Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by tctrills: 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Are you talking about the nation of Israel or Christianity?

There is freedom of speech, expression, worship and association today that's why God said what is written in the Bible book of Revelation 22:11, 18-19

Otherwise there won't be any reason to wait for God to come and judge them just as it was in ancient Israel.

Meanwhile Jesus the founder of Christianity was accused of BLASPHEMY and that's what caused his death. So after Christianity there has been freedom of speech, expression, worship and association until God's Kingdom comes! smiley
You mean the God of Israel was not perfect for killing people for blasphemy.
Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
tctrills:

You mean the God of Israel was not perfect for killing people for blasphemy.

Are you asking or concluding! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by tctrills: 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Are you asking or concluding! smiley
That's what your statement implies.
Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
tctrills:

That's what your statement implies.

You got me wrong!

By the time the God of Israel issued that decree the people were His slaves that He rescued out of the hands of the king of Egypt so He has every right to tell them what to and what not to do. But by the time Jesus walked the earth the Israelites were no longer under God's arrangement it was Rome that's ruling them. So blasphemy against any God shouldn't be a law after all the Romans revere several deities.
That's why Jesus never commanded that his disciples should attack anyone over whatever they say, the only thing they could do is turn away from blasphemers.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by tctrills: 12:15am On Jan 02, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You got me wrong!

By the time the God of Israel issued that decree the people were His slaves that He rescued out of the hands of the king of Egypt so He has every right to tell them what to and what not to do. But by the time Jesus walked the earth the Israelites were no longer under God's arrangement it was Rome that's ruling them. So blasphemy against any God shouldn't be a law after all the Romans revere several deities.
That's why Jesus never commanded that his disciples should attack anyone over whatever they say, the only thing they could do is turn away from blasphemers.

You claim God had slaves and yet you say he gives freedoms.
If the Jews did not have freedom of speech and if they were God's slaves, that destroys your entire interpretation of God's love. If God's love means freedom of expression according to you, he won't keep slaves.
Again, All through the old testament, [b][/b]God called Israel his children not his slaves. Exodus 4:22, “Israel is My son, my firstborn.”

Jeremiah 31:20
“Is Ephraim My dear son?
Is he a delightful child?
Indeed, as often as I have spoken against him,
I certainly still remember him;
Therefore My heart yearns for him;
I will surely have mercy on him,” declares the Lord

Deuteronomy 14:1
“You are the sons of the Lord your God; you shall not cut yourselves nor shave your forehead for the sake of the dead

Psalm 82:6
I said, “You are gods,
And all of you are sons of the Most High

Jeremiah 3:19
“Then I said,
‘How I would set you among My sons
And give you a pleasant land,
The most beautiful inheritance of the nations!’
And I said, ‘You shall call Me, My Father,
And not turn away from following Me

Take note.
Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:03am On Jan 02, 2023
tctrills:

You claim God had slaves and yet you say he gives freedoms.
If the Jews did not have freedom of speech and if they were God's slaves, that destroys your entire interpretation of God's love. If God's love means freedom of expression according to you, he won't keep slaves.
Again, All through the old testament, [b][/b]God called Israel his children not his slaves. Exodus 4:22, “Israel is My son, my firstborn.”

Jeremiah 31:20
“Is Ephraim My dear son?
Is he a delightful child?
Indeed, as often as I have spoken against him,
I certainly still remember him;
Therefore My heart yearns for him;
I will surely have mercy on him,” declares the Lord

Deuteronomy 14:1
“You are the sons of the Lord your God; you shall not cut yourselves nor shave your forehead for the sake of the dead

Psalm 82:6
I said, “You are gods,
And all of you are sons of the Most High

Jeremiah 3:19
“Then I said,
‘How I would set you among My sons
And give you a pleasant land,
The most beautiful inheritance of the nations!’
And I said, ‘You shall call Me, My Father,
And not turn away from following Me

Take note.

Let's not go far. The God of Israel is perfect but He is not demanding perfection from imperfect humans rather He want us to know that before we can gain everlasting life we must be perfect {Matthew 5:48 compare to Leviticus 19:2} that's why He will give imperfect humans 1,000 years training under Jesus' rule {Revelations 20:4} for us to attain perfection. By that time only pure worship will be available globally because Satan the person masterminding false religions has been kept under bound {Revelations 20:1-3} it's still under probability that any human on planet earth that time could gain everlasting life but the earth would be peaceful since it's Jesus that will be ruling throughout the earth. It's the probability of survival into life eternal that made the writer of Revelations refer to those on earth by then as DEAD that has not come to life {Revelations 20:5} because after the 1,000 years are over Satan will still be released again to test the survivors and whatever any of them do at that time the blood of Jesus can't save them anymore so they will be utterly destroyed! Revelations 20:11-15

As for the Love Jesus has its the same with his father!
Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by tctrills: 7:29am On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=119623198]

Let's not go far. The God of Israel is perfect but He is not demanding perfection from imperfect humans rather He want us to know that before we can gain everlasting life we must be perfect {Matthew 5:48 compare to Leviticus 19:2} that's why He will give imperfect humans 1,000 years training under Jesus' rule {Revelations 20:4} for us to attain perfection.
Your very first sentence is conflicted. If God does not demand perfection from us, then why is he demanding perfection before we can obtain eternal life? He clearly demands perfection and that is why we were commanded by Jesus Christ to be perfect.

Satan will still be released again to test the survivors and whatever any of them do at that time the blood of Jesus can't save them anymore so they will be utterly destroyed! Revelations 20:11-15 The bible never taught that the blood of Jesus Christ would no longer save after the 1000 years of his reign.
Rather, the bible taught that nothing can separate us from his love through Jesus Christ.

As for the Love Jesus has its the same with his father! I agree with this 100%
Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2023
tctrills:

Your very first sentence is conflicted. If God does not demand perfection from us, then why is he demanding perfection before we can obtain eternal life? He clearly demands perfection and that is why we were commanded by Jesus Christ to be perfect.
Ọmọ you just feel like arguing, that's why arrogant ones like you only go about arguing with everyone without having any group of worshipers to associate with! grin
If God demands perfection before approving people's worship how come He gave holy spirit to imperfect humans like Jesus' apostles?
Perhaps you think they're perfect after their baptism by holy spirit. Well they were never perfect that's why Paul later counsel Peter! Galatians 2:11-14

tctrills:

Rather, the bible taught that nothing can separate us from his love through Jesus Christ.
Arrogance can! If you're not humble you can never see the good in your imperfect neighbor and that's what will isolate you from the congregation of the holy ones. Note that God declared those baptized in the spirit "HOLY" yet they weren't perfect. smiley

tctrills:

As for the Love Jesus has its the same with his father! I agree with this 100%
No wahala. smiley
Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by tctrills: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2023
If God demands perfection before approving people's worship how come He gave holy spirit to imperfect humans like Jesus' apostles?
Perhaps you think they're perfect after their baptism by holy spirit. Well they were never perfect that's why Paul later counsel Peter! Galatians 2:11-14

First I don't want to argue. If you notice, I agree with you when what you say is in line with the scriptures.
I don't understand what you mean by, " If God demands perfection before approving people's worship." What do you mean by approving people's worship.
Again did God demand that we become perfect? Yes
Was Peter or Paul perfect at the time of their confrontation? Most likely not.
That they were not perfect does not mean it is not demanded by God.
"He said, be ye perfect." How else could he demand it?

Arrogance can! If you're not humble you can never see the good in your imperfect neighbor and that's what will isolate you from the congregation of the holy ones. Note that God declared those baptized in the spirit "HOLY" yet they weren't perfect. smiley
Does God demand perfection? Again no.
Would baptism make you automatically perfect? No
To be perfect, you have to overcome like Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 5:8-9

8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
Even Jesus Christ needed experiences to master perfection. So yes God wants us to become like him. He wants us to be perfect and without it, we can't receive his greatest blessings.
Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:20am On Jan 13, 2023
If you make yourself teachable i will TEACH you but since you're arrogant you can never ever understand what God's word meant when it says "You must be perfect" Leviticus 19:2 compare to Matthew 5:48

But for the benefit of other followers i will teach if you like accept if you like reject it's your problem not mine.

Perfection must come in before anyone can gain everlasting life into God's eternal blessings but as imperfect descendants of Adam we must humble ourselves and seek righteousness {Zephaniah 2:2-3} how do we go about it? First of all we must accept that all our kind gestures due to conscience doesn't meet God's standard {Isaiah 64:6} so we need to be in the congregation of those who are working towards perfection {John 17:22 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3} not associating with ridiculers mocking God's word {Psalms 1:1} we must always attending meetings with those exerting themselves to improve their relationship with God there we will be encouraged and reminded of where we need to make amendments {Hebrews 10:24-25} we must also respect God's arrangement for headship in the gathering of His worshipers {Hebrews 13:7, 17} and learn to distinguish between pure worship and false religions! Matthew 16:6-12

Even if you're the WORSTEST person on this planet when you act on all the above scriptures diligently God won't see your present state anymore {Psalms 103:12-14} rather He will be looking forward to seeing what you will become when you're allowed for 1,000 years to meet up with Christ's attitudes {Luke 23:43} as you continue working hard to put away the Old Personality. Ephesians 4:22-24
That's why He said:

“Come, now, and let us set matters straight between us,” says Jehovah. “Though your sins are like scarlet, They will be made as white as snow; Though they are as red as crimson cloth, They will become like wool. Isaiah 1:18

tctrills:

First I don't want to argue. If you notice, I agree with you when what you say is in line with the scriptures.
I don't understand what you mean by, " If God demands perfection before approving people's worship." What do you mean by approving people's worship.
Again did God demand that we become perfect? Yes
Was Peter or Paul perfect at the time of their confrontation? Most likely not.
That they were not perfect does not mean it is not demanded by God.
"He said, be ye perfect." How else could he demand it?

Does God demand perfection? Again no.
Would baptism make you automatically perfect? No
To be perfect, you have to overcome like Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 5:8-9

8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
Even Jesus Christ needed experiences to master perfection. So yes God wants us to become like him. He wants us to be perfect and without it, we can't receive his greatest blessings.
Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by tctrills: 7:59am On Jan 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
If you make yourself teachable i will TEACH you but since you're arrogant you can never ever understand what God's word meant when it says "You must be perfect" Leviticus 19:2 compare to Matthew 5:48

But for the benefit of other followers i will teach if you like accept if you like reject it's your problem not mine.

Perfection must come in before anyone can gain everlasting life into God's eternal blessings but as imperfect descendants of Adam we must humble ourselves and seek righteousness {Zephaniah 2:2-3} how do we go about it? First of all we must accept that all our kind gestures due to conscience doesn't meet God's standard {Isaiah 64:6} so we need to be in the congregation of those who are working towards perfection {John 17:22 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3} not associating with ridiculers mocking God's word {Psalms 1:1} we must always attending meetings with those exerting themselves to improve their relationship with God there we will be encouraged and reminded of where we need to make amendments {Hebrews 10:24-25} we must also respect God's arrangement for headship in the gathering of His worshipers {Hebrews 13:7, 17} and learn to distinguish between pure worship and false religions! Matthew 16:6-12

Even if you're the WORSTEST person on this planet when you act on all the above scriptures diligently God won't see your present state anymore {Psalms 103:12-14} rather He will be looking forward to seeing what you will become when you're allowed for 1,000 years to meet up with Christ's attitudes {Luke 23:43} as you continue working hard to put away the Old Personality. Ephesians 4:22-24
That's why He said:

“Come, now, and let us set matters straight between us,” says Jehovah. “Though your sins are like scarlet, They will be made as white as snow; Though they are as red as crimson cloth, They will become like wool. Isaiah 1:18

Oga, you are the arrogant one here, You are the one always boating. As I told you, I learn from many people on this platform. But I learn from those who have real substance to teach, not the boasters or pretenders.
I agree with much of what you wrote about perfection but it does not counter my point rather, it builds on what I wrote.
And thanks, it seems you took my advice. Some of the scriptures you mentioned fit with the discussion. Good job.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:17am On Jan 13, 2023
Whatever you like say i know my quotations are always fitting into whatever i say you still need to humble yourself and learn to identify and acknowledge the one and only true religion in the world that's filled with different religions.
And as for boasting a servant of my own God will always boast that nobody understands our God except those in our midst! Jeremiah 9:23-24 smiley

tctrills:

Oga, you are the arrogant one here, You are the one always boating. As I told you, I learn from many people on this platform. But I learn from those who have real substance to teach, not the boasters or pretenders.
I agree with much of what you wrote about perfection but it does not counter my point rather, it builds on what I wrote.
And thanks, it seems you took my advice. Some of the scriptures you mentioned fit with the discussion. Good job.
Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by tctrills: 8:20am On Jan 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Whatever you like say i know my quotations are always fitting into whatever i say you still need to humble yourself and learn to identify and acknowledge the one and only true religion in the world that's filled with different religions.
And as for boasting a servant of my own God will always boast that nobody understands our God except those in our midst! Jeremiah 9:23-24 smiley

Lol
I just laugh at your dishonesty. You are allowed to be arrogant and boastful yet you preach humility to me. A typical Nigerian Christian. Do what I say not what I do.
I would have loved to follow your teachings if they were true, sound and correct.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:41am On Jan 13, 2023
tctrills:

Lol
I just laugh at your dishonesty. You are allowed to be arrogant and boastful yet you preach humility to me. A typical Nigerian Christian. Do what I say not what I do.
I would have loved to follow your teachings if they were true, sound and correct.

You're getting it all wrong my guy!

Perhaps i should make it easier for you to grasp:

I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses. My teachers are the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses {Matthew 24:45} their leader directing them is Jesus Christ and his father is our God. John 20:17

So this is what i will always boast for and keep telling you to humble yourself so as to be able to see that you're an atheist if you can't present something of this nature.

Your argument is based on personal opinion so you can't present any group of people practicing what you think is pure worship neither are you even sure if the Bible is the only source of divine guidance from the true God.

So that's what makes you arrogant as you're just arguing to justify your very self while i on the other hand is presenting where and how i got what i am teaching! 1Corinthians 4:7 smiley
Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by tctrills: 11:42am On Jan 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

You're getting it all wrong my guy!

Perhaps i should make it easier for you to grasp:

I am Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses. My teachers are the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses {Matthew 24:45} their leader directing them is Jesus Christ and his father is our God. John 20:17

So this is what i will always boast for and keep telling you to humble yourself so as to be able to see that you're an atheist if you can't present something of this nature.

Your argument is based on personal opinion so you can't present any group of people practicing what you think is pure worship neither are you even sure if the Bible is the only source of divine guidance from the true God.

So that's what makes you arrogant as you're just arguing to justify your very self while i on the other hand is presenting where and how i got what i am teaching! 1Corinthians 4:7 smiley
No excuse for pride
All my arguments are based on the scriptures not personal opinion.
And let's not forget that your argument is based on other people's opinions (Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses) So you have no reason to boast on another person's opinion when my views all come from God's words.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2023
tctrills:

No excuse for pride
All my arguments are based on the scriptures not personal opinion.
And let's not forget that your argument is based on other people's opinions (Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses) So you have no reason to boast on another person's opinion when my views all come from God's words.

My boasting is based on the fact that i can point to the ORGANIZATION of worshipers and in their midst i worship my own God {Psalms 133:1} so if you say your opinion are scriptural why not present the worshipers of your God because we all know that the worshipers of the Bible God are always ORGANIZED, ORDERLY having the same line of thought! John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3

In the absence of an organized orderly group of worshipers each individual will have to form his or her own personal opinion which will lead to confusion! 1Corinthians 14:33 compare to Luke 11:23

So present the worshipers of your God if truly your personal opinion should be considered as scriptural! smiley

Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by tctrills: 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

My boasting is based on the fact that i can point to the ORGANIZATION of worshipers and in their midst i worship my own God {Psalms 133:1} so if you say your opinion are scriptural why not present the worshipers of your God because we all know that the worshipers of the Bible God are always ORGANIZED, ORDERLY having the same line of thought! John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3

In the absence of an organized orderly group of worshipers each individual will have to form his or her own personal opinion which will lead to confusion! 1Corinthians 14:33 compare to Luke 11:23

So present the worshipers of your God if truly your personal opinion should be considered as scriptural! smiley
You point to men and I point you to the word of God. I think I should be the one boasting.
You depend on a human organisation that has failed you in the past and would still fail you in the future while I point directly to God the giver of all knowledge.
Jesus Christ never pointed to an organization, he pointed to his father.
None of your manmade churches is superior to the word of God.
Again you got it wrong, it is the presence of different organizations that have led to confusion not the absence.
Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2023
tctrills:

You point to men and I point you to the word of God. I think I should be the one boasting.
You depend on a human organisation that has failed you in the past and would still fail you in the future while I point directly to God the giver of all knowledge.
Jesus Christ never pointed to an organization, he pointed to his father.
None of your manmade churches is superior to the word of God.
Again you got it wrong, it is the presence of different organizations that have led to confusion not the absence.

The highlighted!

Jesus surely pointed to an ORGANIZATION of IMPERFECT humans around him as his fellow believers:

And extending his hand toward his disciples, he said: “Look! My mother and my brothers" Matthew 12:49
Then he concluded that this are the ORGANIZED people who are doing the will of his father! Matthew 12:50

He knew that during the endtime faithless people like you will also claim you're a believer so he made it clear that whoever is a true believer will have something to present before the whole world as evidence that he or she is worshiping the God who sent him.

Peter asked him:
“Look! We have left all things and followed you; what, then, will there be for us?” Matthew 19:27

After promising them what is not visible Jesus added saying:

"And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or lands for the sake of my name will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit everlasting life" Matthew 19:29

So if you're quoting God's word know that anyone can also do the same claiming they're worshipers of God but then where are your imperfect human family of worshipers doing God's will that Jesus promised you?

Remember if you can't present any group of people as worshipers of your God everlasting life is not sure for you because thats exactly what Jesus promised that we will see here on earth before we can be rest assured that God's blessings is upon the form of worship we choose! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ Does Not Have The Ability To Love All Those His Father Love. by tctrills: 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted!

Jesus surely pointed to an ORGANIZATION of IMPERFECT humans around him as his fellow believers:

And extending his hand toward his disciples, he said: “Look! My mother and my brothers" Matthew 12:49
Then he concluded that this are the ORGANIZED people who are doing the will of his father! Matthew 12:50

He knew that during the endtime faithless people like you will also claim you're a believer so he made it clear that whoever is a true believer will have something to present before the whole world as evidence that he or she is worshiping the God who sent him.

Peter asked him:
“Look! We have left all things and followed you; what, then, will there be for us?” Matthew 19:27

After promising them what is not visible Jesus added saying:

"And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or lands for the sake of my name will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit everlasting life" Matthew 19:29

So if you're quoting God's word know that anyone can also do the same claiming they're worshipers of God but then where are your imperfect human family of worshipers doing God's will that Jesus promised you?

Remember if you can't present any group of people as worshipers of your God everlasting life is not sure for you because thats exactly what Jesus promised that we will see here on earth before we can be rest assured that God's blessings is upon the form of worship we choose! smiley

You are right, Jesus Christ established his church not the JW church. Your organization was established much latter by a man like you and I so I would be a fool to join a group just for the sake of presenting a group to you.
Do you understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Living Wraith Or 'akudaya', In Yoruba Traditional Belief; Myth Or Reality? / First Fruit Offering / Religion Is Phony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.