Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

#SOLD#Lagos Cleared 2004 Honda Pilot - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / #SOLD#Lagos Cleared 2004 Honda Pilot (911 Views)

SOLS Direct From USA Lagos Cleared 2004 Honda CR-V / SOLD Tin-can Cleared 2004 Highlander Limited Silver Color / Sold....Tin-can Cleared 2004 Toyota Corolla LE White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#SOLD#Lagos Cleared 2004 Honda Pilot by onasautos: 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
I have an extremely clean 2004 Honda Pilot with lovely interior and drives perfectly.

You can reach me on ‭‭0802 332 1926‬

Price : 1.7m

Re: #SOLD#Lagos Cleared 2004 Honda Pilot by onasautos: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
More pictures

Re: #SOLD#Lagos Cleared 2004 Honda Pilot by Ipfreely: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
Accidented?
Re: #SOLD#Lagos Cleared 2004 Honda Pilot by Cosplay: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
onasautos:
I have an extremely clean 2004 Honda Pilot with lovely interior and drives perfectly.

You can reach me on ‭‭0802 332 1926‬

Price : 1.7m

Salvaged Vehicle

1 Like

Re: #SOLD#Lagos Cleared 2004 Honda Pilot by onasautos: 12:16am On Apr 02, 2018
@ ipfreely : this is not an accidented car

@ cosplay : well, I appreciate the fact that you came up here to look at my profile . Please always come up with facts before coming online to post pictures . I am a very busy businessman and I don’t have time for this . I am only replying this not to prove any point to u but to make sure u get your facts right before spoiling another man’s business . I have the sale pictures are attached.

I don’t think I ever posted this car saying it’s a brand new.

This is 2018 ... Be real

1 Like

Re: #SOLD#Lagos Cleared 2004 Honda Pilot by Ipfreely: 7:15am On Apr 02, 2018
onasautos:

@ cosplay : well, I appreciate the fact that you came up here to look at my profile . Please always come up with facts before coming online to post pictures . I am a very busy businessman and I don’t have time for this . I am only replying this not to prove any point to u but to make sure u get your facts right before spoiling another man’s business . I have the sale pictures are attached.

This is 2018 ... Be real [/b]

Interesting.
Re: #SOLD#Lagos Cleared 2004 Honda Pilot by Ipfreely: 7:18am On Apr 02, 2018
Cosplay:

Salvaged Vehicle

That was premature, he should have made the VIN available but you should have requested it if you weren't certain about the history.

cheesy grin Unless that was the plan all along
Re: #SOLD#Lagos Cleared 2004 Honda Pilot by Cosplay: 7:22am On Apr 02, 2018
onasautos:

This is 2018 ... Be real

smiley

Apologies and mea maxima culpa for the confusion Sir. No harm intended.
Re: #SOLD#Lagos Cleared 2004 Honda Pilot by Cosplay: 7:26am On Apr 02, 2018
Ipfreely:

That was premature, he should have made the VIN available but you should have requested it if you weren't certain about the history.

cheesy grin Unless that was the plan all along

CHAI bros we are not that devious na.

Was an honest mistake for which an apology has been provided.

Photo shall be taken down and comments removed asap.

STILL unconvinced though smiley
Re: #SOLD#Lagos Cleared 2004 Honda Pilot by Cosplay: 7:38am On Apr 02, 2018
onasautos:

This is 2018 ... Be real

Could you post this vehicle VIN? Thanks

Edit

Not convinced the posted pre-sale photos belong to the advertised vehicle afterall.
Re: #SOLD#Lagos Cleared 2004 Honda Pilot by Ipfreely: 8:06am On Apr 02, 2018
The VIN would clear the air. Dealer is a busy individual unlike yourself so you'd have to wait till he can find the time.
Re: #SOLD#Lagos Cleared 2004 Honda Pilot by thebigkendo(m): 8:09am On Apr 02, 2018
Cosplay:

Edit

Not convinced the posted pre-sale photos
belong to the advertised vehicle afterall.

Yeah Suttle differences
Re: #SOLD#Lagos Cleared 2004 Honda Pilot by onasautos: 2:46am On Apr 17, 2018
#SOLD#
Re: #SOLD#Lagos Cleared 2004 Honda Pilot by Gravatar: 8:54am On Apr 17, 2018
hmmmm
Re: #SOLD#Lagos Cleared 2004 Honda Pilot by Ipfreely: 10:59am On Apr 22, 2018
Cosplay:

Edit

Not convinced the posted pre-sale photos belong to the advertised vehicle afterall.
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Very Neat Used Toyota Highlander 1.150k / Sold *** Used/registered 2003 Toyota Camry SE Sold / Sell Your Used Cars To Us And Get Paid Within 24hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.