Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Jungle Justice : Today Was The Worst Day Of My Life Picures* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jungle Justice : Today Was The Worst Day Of My Life Picures* (1203 Views)

Gallant Happy Soldiers Cook With Stones In The Jungle / "Jungle Justice": Buhari's Ballot Box Snatching Warning Got Nigerians Talking / Soldier Shows How He Sleeps In The Jungle: 'No Big Boy For Bush' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jungle Justice : Today Was The Worst Day Of My Life Picures* by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
I got to th3 airport to board a flight to Lagos. Suddenly I saw an elderly woman maybe in her 50s complaining about her stolen phone. I went close to see if I could help. At the same time I was on Nairaland blasting zombies.

Immediately she saw my phone she told the crowd that that was her phone (Samsung Galaxy J7 ). For a moment I was surprised, shocked and confused. She held me and slapped me. The crowd almost started beating me but luckily a policeman was passing and he came to the scene.
Re: Jungle Justice : Today Was The Worst Day Of My Life Picures* by SarkinYarki: 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
Pictures
Re: Jungle Justice : Today Was The Worst Day Of My Life Picures* by stephleena(f): 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
I got to th3 airport to board a flight to Lagos. Suddenly I saw an elderly woman maybe in her 50s complaining about her stolen phone. I went close to see if I could help. At the same time I was on Nairaland blasting zombies.

Immediately she saw my phone she told the crowd that that was her phone (Samsung Galaxy J7 ). For a moment I was surprised, shocked and confused. She held me and slapped me. The crowd almost started beating me but luckily a policeman was passing and he came to the scene.

old joke..immediately her daughter called and said mum u left ur phone @home.
and the woman was about to write a cheque ,immediately u woke up.

3 Likes

Re: Jungle Justice : Today Was The Worst Day Of My Life Picures* by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
The policeman asked what i was going on..I explained with tears all over my face. The police man started dragging me to the airport police post but I kept insisting I was innocent. So the police man asked the woman to call her phone. She called a girl picked. Apparently it was her daughte. She said "mum you left your phone at home when you were leaving for town".

Tears poured down from my eyes because I had already been disgraced. People were even snapping me.
Re: Jungle Justice : Today Was The Worst Day Of My Life Picures* by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
stephleena:

old joke..immediately her daughter called and said mum u left ur phone @home.
and the woman was about to write a cheque ,immediately u woke up.

You cannor even allow somebody land? angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Jungle Justice : Today Was The Worst Day Of My Life Picures* by ihitenansa: 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
grin

see as stephleena grab u b4 u land sef..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jungle Justice : Today Was The Worst Day Of My Life Picures* by stephleena(f): 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

You cannor even allow somebody land? angry angry
Dede,no vex Sorry for intruding.. lemme Comman be going..

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice : Today Was The Worst Day Of My Life Picures* by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
stephleena:

Dede,no vex
Sorry for intruding.. lemme Comman be going..

You are not going anywhere o.

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice : Today Was The Worst Day Of My Life Picures* by stephleena(f): 12:00am On Apr 01, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

You are not going anywhere o.
I don buy market.. by the way it was just my own way if doing April fool. happy new month!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Alert: : Mass Return Of Igbo's On Republic Of Biafra Day (details) / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Photos Of Total Shutdown In Oyigbo Rivers State / EFCC Digs Deeper, Releases Photos Of Fayose's Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.