Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

An Icon Struggling Between Kwankwaso And Ganduje! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Icon Struggling Between Kwankwaso And Ganduje! (640 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 / Osinbajo, Ojudu Move To Reconcile Kwankwaso And Ganduje (photos) / Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Icon Struggling Between Kwankwaso And Ganduje! by karamcimedia: 12:17am On Apr 01, 2018
It is widely known to almost all of us that Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso was the godfather of Ganduje but though they are fighting for each another but there were served as governor and duty twice. I believe that it is about the interest of both themselves this is why they have being in crises and the problem is that one against one and they aren't mind because they will have their ambitious that is the interest. I ever see a such kind of political woes till now in Kano they wants divided the people and putt pressure in place for others so that to have take then the power with any opposition. If they doing this crises for sake of Kano and people of Kano what is the profit of it what will it bring into Kano politics may it about the progress grow and develop of our society I think the answer is no, they are after what will be their interest not serve the Kano and the people in general.
Re: An Icon Struggling Between Kwankwaso And Ganduje! by yarimo(m): 2:08am On Apr 01, 2018
karamcimedia:
It is widely known to almost all of us that Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso was the godfather of Ganduje but though they are fighting for each another but there were served as governor and duty twice. I believe that it is about the interest of both themselves this is why they have being in crises and the problem is that one against one and they aren't mind because they will have their ambitious that is the interest. I ever see a such kind of political woes till now in Kano they wants divided the people and putt pressure in place for others so that to have take then the power with any opposition. If they doing this crises for sake of Kano and people of Kano what is the profit of it what will it bring into Kano politics may it about the progress grow and develop of our society I think the answer is no, they are after what will be their interest not serve the Kano and the people in general.
what is this one saying?

Re: An Icon Struggling Between Kwankwaso And Ganduje! by uboma(m): 7:34am On Apr 01, 2018
yarimo:
what is this one saying?

I tried hard to understand his point but couldn't....

(1) (Reply)

APC Presidential Aspirant Challenges Buhari To Debate / Tinubu Will Die If He Supports Buhari In 2019- Cleric / Must Read: 100 Solid Achievements Of The Buhari-led Administration [part 2]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.