Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World (35036 Views)

Russians Turned ₦81m Bentley Continental GT Into The World's Most Luxurious Tank / N120m 2019 Range Rover SV Coupe Is The Most Luxurious 2-door SUV (photos) / Mercedes Benz Reveals Its Top 5 Most Luxurious Models Ever Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by Troublemaker007(m): 7:29am On Apr 01, 2018
ednut1:
Why not post about cars the average Nl person can afford nitori olorun.

He wants you to commit suicide. You dey mind the Op

1 Like

Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by samuelchimmy(m): 7:45am On Apr 01, 2018
I just hate Rolls Royce, don't know why, pls give me Range Rover or any sporty car like Lamborghini, I did be OK,

1 Like

Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by BabatCargo(m): 7:49am On Apr 01, 2018
Money answereth all...by thé way have you checked my siggy

1 Like

Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 01, 2018
i will Never be broke in my Life..

1 Like

Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by Pussyisfood: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2018
Or he uses Flint stone to start a fire, because that's free and other fire starters cost money
matrix199:

I presume you still use firewood at home to cook, since the point is for your food to cook.

To you they are over-priced. To the rich, the cars are well-priced.

Those cars were not made for everyone.
Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:01am On Apr 01, 2018
ednut1:
Why not post about cars the average Nl person can afford nitori olorun.
nitori eleda u don't need dat to be posted here baba musiliu has 2 danfos and egbon segun has keke napep...Landlord brother get jincheng okada...U nor need pics bro..
Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by bucho8888: 8:01am On Apr 01, 2018
id4sho:

who be this

his right in his analysises
Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by Junaidola: 8:08am On Apr 01, 2018
I I use the Range Rover SV Coupe N121m. Telling you it a car you most use. When I drive . Am not different from a pilot cruising a plane. Well you guys need to work hard and make good money all this cars are cheap to. So be going for the Ross soon.
Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by kmaster007: 8:11am On Apr 01, 2018
Emoney, OBO suld com and see dis
Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by afamaustin(m): 8:15am On Apr 01, 2018
shortgun:
Over priced vehicles. Nothing different from your normal car.
The main purpose of a car is to take you from point A to point B simple.
Abi
Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 01, 2018
Dreams are free
Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by noziz(m): 8:20am On Apr 01, 2018
I need Dat Karmann Kings. how I fit get ham my money Don ready? I bin think na 1.3billion b4...
Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by driller123: 8:28am On Apr 01, 2018
POVERTY IS A SICKNESS!!
"I better pass my neighbor" and sound proof generator both provide electricity.
Hard work will cure it.
Fasting and prayers won't.
shortgun:

1 Like

Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by tillaman(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2018
Nailed it, u said it all bro
matrix199:

I presume you still use firewood at home to cook, since the point is for your food to cook.

1 Like

Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by officialfysh(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2018
Christianwalas:
Help me wish this man "happy birthday"

Which Nigerian has he helped apart from his family?
Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by kennykg(m): 8:40am On Apr 01, 2018
The only things that are expensive are things you can't afford and what you can't afford in your mind, you can't afford from your pocket

Rolls Royce
Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by thedio(m): 8:49am On Apr 01, 2018
shortgun:
I concur,even with this my car

1 Like

Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by oluwasegun007(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2018
the least priced is N90m, if person give me that now, na bizness straight...

2 Likes

Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by frizzy092(m): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2018
matrix199:

[b]GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY FOR THE REPLY SIR. HAPPY SUNDAY[/b
]

1 Like

Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by YorubaAssasin: 9:18am On Apr 01, 2018
I own a 2009 Maybach and don't even care till pple on the street starts looking and complimenting me. cool

I'm not even rich...

Benjamins are quiet; Quarters are noisy! cool
Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by OneTeslim(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2018
shortgun:

i hope you typed this from a Nokia Java phone, since the main purpose of a phone is to call, text and maybe browse.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by zzbrodah: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2018
shortgun:

Those cars are what we call status symbol.

I'm sure you will understand when you get to that level of blessing in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by BlueScholar(m): 9:42am On Apr 01, 2018
interesting

1 Like

Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by vroy(m): 10:07am On Apr 01, 2018
toyinjimoh:
all these car are too expensive, I will rather build multi million naira houses rather than buying these cars that can crash at any time but house is forever
House no dey collapse?
Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by JuicyStar: 10:23am On Apr 01, 2018
shortgun:

Pls eradicate such thinking. Happy Easter a
Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by zealblinks(m): 10:31am On Apr 01, 2018
matrix199:

wickedness
Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by apesinola001: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2018
There are three people you can never advice in this world.
1. A woman in love.
2. A man with money.
3. Buhari supporters.
Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by kolaaderin: 10:53am On Apr 01, 2018
5 out of the 8 vehicles are British, and one mumu was asking what Britain produced. I told him straight to that poor face he refuses to hide like David quote. that what they produce is not meant for him, u need to get to a class in life to use their darm products. All the dream the mumu has is buying a 07 Camry when my own dream is to put all this product on one convoy that is how I wanna be rolling in life will Roll Roysce and bending my enemies with Bentley while I send miscile to those village witches from a range of distance on the Range Rover.

1 Like

Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by kolaaderin: 10:55am On Apr 01, 2018
shortgun:

If you no get money hide your face.

1 Like

Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by mywells: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2018
no G wagon make the list
Re: 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World by Nathaniel79(m): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
ednut1:
angryindeed
Where's your faith son? grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Drivers Graduating From Double Parking To Triple Parking? / The Official Audi B5 RS4 Avant Thread! / Does A Car Consume More Fuel When The AC Is On HI Than On LO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.