Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn (5173 Views)

Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom / Another N*de Of Cynthia Morgan When She Exposed Her Boobs In 2018 / Prayer Session Held For Aisha Abimbola At LTV 8 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by davidson97: 12:50am On Apr 01, 2018
The popular dancehall star is known to take eye catching photos from time to time and one can only hope she continues this. At least for the benefit of her male fans. The singer who recently released a single Bubble Bup ft. Ghanaian artiste Stonebwoy is known more for her antics than for her music. However, she seems to be turning a new leaf as we haven’t seen or heard of any controversy since she accused Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg of not knowing the difference between Nigerian Hip Hop and the Hip Hop the rest of the world practices. In celebration of her, we compiled some of her most ‘interesting’ photos:https://mediatalkers..com/2018/03/8-photos-of-cynthia-morgan-thatll-give.html

1 Share

Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by mumureloaded(m): 12:57am On Apr 01, 2018
are for real? head turn. ontop weyting
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:00am On Apr 01, 2018
I dont know....but she always looks like trashy to me... cool

2 Likes

Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by pweshdodo(m): 2:27am On Apr 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
I dont know....but she always looks like trashy to me... cool
Your signature is scaring me cry cry...
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:30am On Apr 01, 2018
pweshdodo:

Your signature is scaring me cry cry...

Why ? Haven't u tried that before? grin
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by pweshdodo(m): 2:33am On Apr 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Why ? Haven't u tried that before? grin

Yes..am still a virgin sad...pls,how does whipping turn you on?
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:53am On Apr 01, 2018
pweshdodo:

Yes..am still a virgin sad...pls,how does whipping turn you on?

grin

Aha ..well, i dont think u wud understand it since u said ur a virgin wink

But for those who loves receiving or inflicting physical pains while having "50 shades of grey" wud definitely enjoys it...such a big turn on.. kiss
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by pweshdodo(m): 7:25am On Apr 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Aha ..well, i dont think u wud understand it since u said ur a virgin wink

But for those who loves receiving or inflicting physical pains while having "50 shades of grey" wud definitely enjoys it...such a big turn on.. kiss
Haha....I would love to try it out but with who??
Anyways iam mayana
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:32am On Apr 01, 2018
pweshdodo:

Haha....I would love to try it out but with who??
Anyways iam mayana

grin

Hahahhaha....are u kidding me? Ur name is MAYANA? cheesy

U know what does it mean to my local dialect? grin it means LATER cheesy cheesy

But first, what u love to do? To inflict or to received pains? cheesy Me, i love submissive men tongue wink
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by pweshdodo(m): 7:41am On Apr 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahhaha....are u kidding me? Ur name is MAYANA? cheesy

U know what does it mean to my local dialect? grin it means LATER cheesy cheesy

But first, what u love to do? To inflict or to received pains? cheesy Me, i love submissive men tongue wink
I think I will be submissive since its my first time,I love submissive ladies too cheesy cheesy...will it be painful??
Mayana is my stage name,are you an Ibibio?
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2018
pweshdodo:

I think I will be submissive since its my first time,I love submissive ladies too cheesy cheesy...will it be painful??
Mayana is my stage name,are you an Ibibio?

Oouuhhh .... Stage name ehhnn.. cheesy wink

I like having a stage name too wink
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by unapapadeycraze: 8:17am On Apr 01, 2018
^^^^^^^^you two should get a room. for that guy mind now, e don dey fvck her alreadycheesy.
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by pweshdodo(m): 8:49am On Apr 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Oouuhhh .... Stage name ehhnn.. cheesy wink

I like having a stage name too wink
Maybe I should give you one
Lil Quash
I don't know know your name in o
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by pweshdodo(m): 8:50am On Apr 01, 2018
unapapadeycraze:
^^^^^^^^you two should get a room. for that guy mind now, e don dey fvck her alreadycheesy.
Who told you am sex starved
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2018
pweshdodo:

Maybe I should give you one
Lil Quash
I don't know know your name in o

grin

Lil Quash

I think i gonna stay with my pen name which is Kashy Baby grin
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2018
unapapadeycraze:

grin

Hahahahhahaahha...
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by joe4christ(m): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Lil Quash

I just hope you have a clue what that name implies in Hausa dialect. grin
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2018
joe4christ:

I just hope you have a clue what that name implies in Hausa dialect. grin

Yeaaah.. What is it? grin
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by pweshdodo(m): 9:24am On Apr 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Lil Quash

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Happy Easter
My name is raxy grey,you?
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:36am On Apr 01, 2018
pweshdodo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Happy Easter
My name is raxy grey,you?

grin

Is this another stage name? wink it seems u mastered the roleplay babe grin
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by pweshdodo(m): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Is this another stage name? wink it seems u mastered the roleplay babe grin
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy actually that's my name grin grin
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by joe4christ(m): 11:56am On Apr 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Yeaaah.. What is it? grin

Wow. Amongs so many options, why Kashy Thats kinda weird!
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
pweshdodo:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy actually that's my name grin grin

grin

Cute name indeed..
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
joe4christ:

Wow. Amongs so many options, why Kashy Thats kinda weird!

grin

Why not? cool

Kashy issa short cut actually ..but i cant give the full name coz i am using it on my social media lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by pweshdodo(m): 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Cute name indeed..
Thanks cutie
What's your name??

I wan use am do something cheesy
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
pweshdodo:

Thanks cutie
What's your name??

I wan use am do something cheesy

grin

My name is JULIE... cool u gonna use my name where? embarassed
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by joe4christ(m): 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Why not? cool

Kashy issa short cut actually ..but i cant give the full name coz i am using it on my social media lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oh, now I get! I thought its all kashy, like kashy and lots lots of it grin cos kashy means sh|t in one of our local dialect here in Nigeria lipsrsealed And the "baby" part of it, are you kidding me, like seriously? tongue
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
joe4christ:

Oh, now I get! I thought its all kashy, like kashy and lots lots of it grin cos kashy means sh|t in one of our local dialect here in Nigeria lipsrsealed And the "baby" part of it, are you kidding me, like seriously? tongue

grin

Yes...That's the shiit they dont wanna messed up with wink
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by joe4christ(m): 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Yes...That's the shiit they dont wanna messed up with wink

Are u marrying one of our brother. You seem to love we black, atleast u ain't no racist less u won't be here
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
joe4christ:

Are u marrying one of our brother. You seem to love we black, atleast u ain't no racist less u won't be here

Which brother? cool
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by joe4christ(m): 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Which brother? cool

My African brother na
Re: 8 Photos Of Cynthia Morgan That’ll Give You Instant Head Turn by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
joe4christ:

My African brother na

cool

Aha...im still searching ooo.. tongue

Hahahaaah..juz kidding..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yawa!! Girl Wishes Her boyfriend Mr Eazi Happy Birthday On IG( PHOTO ) / Again, Ifu Ennada Shares Nud£ In The Bath Tub / Davido & Mayorkun Romancing Sexy Ladies As They Have Fun Smoking Weed Together (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.