Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,733 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Man Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song, (362 Views)

Kizz Daniel In Turkey, Refuses Taking Pictures With A Fan 'Who Is Ready To Die' / Kizz Daniel In Matching Outfit As He Poses With His Bentley / Davido And Kizz Daniel In A Private Jet (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song, by LekkiGists: 3:12am On Apr 01, 2018

Nigerian twitter user, has on March 30th, beged the woju crooner to for him to feature in his new song.

The man with twitter ID , @danielswags, has taken to the platform to publicly ask the Woju crooner to feature in his own song, but must get 20k retweet first. However, the man has gotten more than 8k retweet and we hope he reached the cut off.

He wrote;

"Boss, how many retweets to get u on a song?"Kiss Daniel answered; "20k and I’ll do it"

[img]https://2.bp..com/-t3L6eiIQNo0/WsA-xrwilhI/AAAAAAAAANw/API0-YzuEbEaTOdz6rOOea6qsr1MIFd3wCLcBGAs/s640/screenshots.png[/img]

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/03/man-begs-for-20k-retweet-to-feature.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Man Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song, by LekkiGists: 3:14am On Apr 01, 2018
Missyb3 Fynestboi
Re: Man Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song, by CastedAyo: 3:42am On Apr 01, 2018
All he need now is 6k tweets. I'm happy for him though.

Someone is still on this forum seeking attention.

I did not mention names sha cheesy
Re: Man Begs For 20k Retweet To Feature Kiss Daniel In His Song, by partnerbiz4: 9:32am On Apr 01, 2018
CastedAyo:
All he need now is 6k tweets. I'm happy for him though.

Someone is still on this forum seeking attention.

I did not mention names sha cheesy

You got me laughing.

leave air force 1 naa..

(1) (Reply)

Actress Sotayo gaga Stuns in beautiful Native attire / 2018 Top 10 Highest Paid Nigerian Musicians / #bbnaija: Teddy A And Bambam Step Out In Style For Media Rounds (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.